First working day

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

I woke up late for mass this morning so I had to go for another one after Sunday class. I rushed to the bus stop in lightning speed to catch the bus in order not to be late for class. Just when I reached the bus stop, the bus came. I ran after the bus like crazy. However it was in vain, as I came near to it, it drove away from the bus stop.

I looked at my phone and I had only 10 minutes left till class starts. "I could never make it in time!" I thought to myself. And as I was drowned in despair, a motorbike stop right beside me. I turned and looked at the person riding it to find Xander taking off his helmet and grinned at me. He asked me to get on and rode away after I put on the helmet.

During the ride, I asked him if his house are near this area and he said yes. When he stop at the church parking lot, we rushed up to the classroom as fast as possible. As I opened the door, everyone in the classroom stared at us as if we are aliens. But I know why- they were all surprised that Xander and I came together. Haha I can't blame them for being shocked, Xander is one ice cold guy.

So since we were late for class, we sat next to each other near the door behind everyone else. And the light was off while we watched the video clip so we both could kinda talk. He thanked me for the present and I asked him if he likes it. "Yeah, it's really cool," he replied then asked, "Where did you get it? I had been trying to find it everywhere but failed." I told him I will show the shop after class.

So as promised, he rode us to the shop where I bought the book on Holmes for him. When we entered, the owner greeted us and asked me to help him to check all the books as his back was in pain. While I was doing my job, Xander walked around the whole shop looking at all the books on display with amazement written clearly on his face. He must be in love with all the books there.

After I checked on all the books and cleaned the shelves, Mrs. Tagashi came out from the back of the shop with a dish full of cookies in her hand and offered it to Xander and I. They are both so nice to me. While Mrs. Tagashi teached me how to make the cookies, Xander and Mr. Tagashi talked all about Holmes.

So about 7pm, Xander rode me back to my house. Just when I got off his motorbike, appa approached us and asked Xander to stay for dinner since he bought a lot of food today. Xander had dinner with us till 9pm then it started to rain. That was what appa said but it sounded more like a storm to me. It's still raining now as I write this entry.

So since it's raining (storming) heavily outside, appa asked Xander to sleep over at our house and returned to his house to change tomorrow. Surprisingly, Xander agreed immediately. I guess he didn't want to get wet. I think appa and Xander are already asleep by now. Gonna sleep too. Night!

Love,

Akira.