Blind me with anger

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today is the third day after your operation. Why aren't up awake yet? How long are you planning to sleep? Please wake up. Your father had to work the night shift so I'll be here all night. School holiday had already started so you will be able to see me everyday from now on. Happy?

You saw me at the mall?!? Why didn't you call? I was so bored then and I just wanted to get away from my friends… You should have called me. Anyway, you really did search for me? Am I… that attractive to you? Haha… just kidding ok.

You… thought about me that much? Wow… you sounded like everything you saw or heard reminded you of me. That's so sweet. To be honest, you were everything I was thinking and dreaming about for as long as I could remember. And I was very surprised to see you at the bus stop too. I know I seemed like I didn't see you but from the time you appeared till the time you boarded the bus, my eyes were set on you. Everything minute of the day, you were on my mind… Up until now.

Please wake up, I miss seeing you laugh and talk to me even though we don't really talk that much but I really miss you. I miss your food too. My mom also wants to try your food. Please wake up and cook more for me. I promise to be there for you all the time, just don't leave me alone ok.

Oh Mr. Tagashi came by just now and passed a book to you. It is a love story. Do you like these kind of books? Want me to read it to you? May be later, before bedtime? Mr. Tagashi also gave you a box of cookies. Wake up faster so you can eat them. If not, I'll do the honor to finish them for you.

Hey, I know it's not a nice thing to say when I'm the one who secretly read your diary but how could you fall for such a sweet-talker?!? I know I have no right to criticize anyone but isn't it obvious that from the start, that jerk is just using you as a toy. How could you let him fooled you so easily like that?!? I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore. I had been trying to control my anger for too long. I feel like punching that jerk till death. Don't blame me for if you wake up and find his face on the "Rest in peace" section of the newspaper ok.

Sorry I can't stay here with you at night. I'll ask my mom to stay with you. Wake up faster ok. I don't want you to miss the fun part.

Love,

Xander.