Ready... Set...

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today is the first day which I came back to school after waking up from the coma. The teacher announced that the end of year examination is two weeks from now!!! I'm so stressed!!! I don't want to let papa with any bad results of mine. I have to woke hard from now!!!

At the start of today, I thought that everyone is going to distant away from me since Mikki had requested to change seat so she doesn't have to sit with me. But to my surprise, the whole class talked to me as if nothing was happened. Just then I found out that not many people like Mikki cause she's just a stuck up girl who hangs out with all the popular kids in school and tries to get attention from all the boys.

"Then… why did she hang out with me?" I asked in confusion, "Not like I'm popular or anything right?" They just laughed and told me that because my results are good so Mikki could copy my homeworks and since I'm the new kid, she could take advantage of me to do stuff for her. Now that they mentioned it, I felt so stupid to think that Mikki is a nice girl and actually wanted to be my friend.

During lunch, I didn't see Kai at all. I guessed that Mikki would be so worried that bad things might happened to him and would come and look for me. But my guess was totally off. Instead of being worried about Kai, she was clinging on to Shuu and tried to beg him to batch back with me. What a pitiful scene. I don't know if I should feel happy or sad for seeing Shuu rejected her and asked her to stay away from him. Apparently after their break up, a lot of girls started to send him love letters again and I bet one of those girl would definitely treat him much better than Mikki did. I'm glad that everything is in the good condition now. I guess there's karma after all.

After school today, Xander came and fetched me. He told me that it was his mom's birthday and she wants me to be there. "But I have nothing to wear!" I exclaimed as he started the engine, "I don't have any formal clothes at all!!!" He smiled at me and said that he had everything in control.

He rode me to his house and for the first time, I entered it. From the outside, it looks just like any other normal house around there. However once you stepped into the house, it transformed into a mansion-like place. Everything there was so elegant. I thought as though I was in a fairytale. He held my hand and leaded me into a room on second floor which was full of clothes and there stood the most beautiful woman I ever seen. "Hi Akira, I'm Xander's mom, Natasha" she greeted me with a smile, "Nice to meet you!"

Xander hugged me tightly before leaving us alone in the room. Somehow the atmosphere was awkward in there. "Now dear, let's see what dress suit you best," she spoke softly. Her voice is so smoothing and lullaby-like. She leaded me around the room. There were so many beautiful dresses! All colors, all materials and all styles. I just love them all!!! Natasha gave a few dresses for me to try before I set my eyes on the dress. "You look fantastic!" Natasha exclaimed. After deciding on the dress, she helped me with the makeup and I was ready for the party.

I'm ready to come out for the party now. Looking forwards to see Xander. Wonder what he is wearing. This night seems to be so enchanting!!! Can't wait to write about it!!!

Love,

Akira.