First briefing

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today is the second of my relationship with Kai. Aww… He's so sweet!!! It was raining quite heavily in the morning and I forgot to bring my umbrella. Thanks God just when I got off the bus, I saw Kai waiting at the bus stop with an umbrella in his hand. "Kai!" I called as I walked toward him. "Oh, I was waiting for you," he turned to me and said, "Let's go!"

We walked under the rain together from the bus stop all the way to school. Though it was raining, I wish the distance could be longer. I wanna spend more time with Kai so much as we can only see each other during recess. Anyway, I love those little short moment when we see each other in school while we move from one class to another.

He walked me to my class before he headed to his. When I entered my class, Mikki was waiting for me at our table, "So..??? Happy? I saw that ok," she started to fill my ears with comments, "You two look so good together!!! I can confirm that y'all will last long. He's a good guy for you. I wish he met you earlier so he didn't have to chase after me like that." I just smiled to all the things she said as I already knew all that.

After school, I headed straight to church for briefing for our camp. Which means I couldn't spend time with Kai. Sad… But at least I get to see my friends in church. So when I reached there, half of the class is already there. I sat down with my friends - Jerry and Chou - while waiting. After about 15 minutes, the briefing started when everyone was there.

Our teacher divided us into 5 groups. All the "groups" in the class were broke up. At least in my group, I'm close with this girl. So after that, we sat in our groups and discussed a project for our camp. I didn't know why I kept on looking at Xander during the discussion. He was listening to music and probably had his mind somewhere up in the sky. He looked so cute then. Oh damn! No, what the heck are you thinking about?!? You're with Kai for God's sake!!!

So I put my head low so I couldn't see Xander. Why do I keep thinking about Xander even when I'm with Kai?!? I scolded myself for being unfaithful while Kai loves me so much!!! So after the discussion and briefing, I hurried to the bus stop before Xander could catch up with me as I know he would offer to ride me home as usual.

I had been fighting with my mind and heart ever since I got home from church. I'm distracted from everything now. Why do I keep thinking about Xander? Sure he is interesting and mysterious but the one I love is Kai!!! Ok, gonna clear my head with some sleep now. Night!

Love,

Akira.