First 2nd diary

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

I'm just trying to imitate Akira's style of writing her diary. Read through the whole book awhile ago and I thought I should give it a different point of view. Oh, I forgot to mention, this is Xander.

So Akira had successfully undergo her operation yesterday afternoon and she is still in a coma. The doctor said that she'll need some time to come around. I could see that her father is worry sick about her and so do I.

Ok, Akira, let me tell you how I feel about you. Hope you'll still remember me once you wake up.

Remember the first time we met? I was actually followed you the moment I saw you walked out from that small street. You looked so cute and there was something about you that was so luring to me. To be honest, I was so shocked to see you fainted right in front of my eyes.

Luckily, you were ok. However, I was indeed stunned by the result of your health. Let me tell you something, your father cried so hard when he heard the news. Hope you'll be better when you wake up. Stop making me… I mean your father worry about you ok.

Oh I have to stop now, my mom is here. I don't want others to see me writing stuff in your diary. Hope you'll like the soup my mom made for you. Wake up quickly!!! I miss the time we played at the beach already!!!

Love(?)

Xander.