Answer you'll never understand

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today we had a party at Hiro's house as it was his birthday. So I had to leave my house at around 5 in the afternoon and waited for Hiro to come and fetch me at the subway station near my house. "Hey Akira, wait for me at the exit B. I'm going to reach the subway station soon," Hiro said right after I picked up his call.

"'Sup Hiro. Happy birthday!" I greeted him as I slipped myself into his lovely white Audi sport car (my dream car!!!). "Hey Akira, you look cute today," Hiro's compliment really blushed my face. "Hey," someone's voice scared the soul out of me. As I turned my head in the direction of the voice, I saw Xander was sitting just a seat away from me. I said hi to him then looked out the window. It was so awkward. The small car was filled with dead silence. Xander and I was just a seat away from each other but I felt like we were distance apart. Why was that happened? We used to be closed and would be the noise of the environment whenever we see each other.

When we reached there, the party started. Chou and Jerry helped to keep my mind of the awkwardness I felt with Xander. We dance like crazy along with all the club songs Hiro played. He said that because we were underage so he had to bring the party to us. And he even allowed us to drink alcohol! Just a bit but still sound really cool for a bunch of 16 years old kids.

After sweating awhile on the "dance floor" I walked out to the balcony to inhale some fresh summer night air. The night air was so chilling and clean. It felt like that sea breeze was hitting against my skin and refreshed it. I closed my eyes to enjoy the breeze.

Just then, Hiro tabbed on my shoulder, "Hey, can we talk?" I told him to continued. "So, what's going on between you and Xander?" he asked, "You guys used to be quite close but now… Y'all don't even talk!" I smiled then answered, "I don't even know, Hiro. I don't know what did I do wrong?!?" I sighed, "Why is he being like this?!?" I looked at my shoes in depression. To top it off, Hiro let out a sentence then walked into the room, "May be he is jealous?"

JEALOUS?!? Of what? I wanted to ask Hiro about it but  after he entered the room, I had no chance to talk privately to him. So I decided to ask Xander myself. I walked around the house to find Xander was listening to music with his headphone on the second floor in a small room, perhaps a storeroom? "Hey Xander," I said softly. No reaction from him. I bended down next to him and waved my hand in front of his eyes. Xander took off his headphone and looked at me, "What?" I helped myself down next to him and started "the talk".

 "Why are you so distant from me all of the sudden?" I shot the question at him, "what the heck did I do? Why are you so cold to me? Are you mad at me? Why?!?" I stuffed questions after questions into his ears without giving him a chance to even answer. He suddenly covered my mouth with his hand. I pulled his hand down then kept quiet for him to answer.

He said that he wasn't mad at or anything like that. "So why didn't you talk to me lately?" I asked. 'Cause you had a boyfriend and I didn't want him to misunderstand us," he replied. I laughed at him for being silly. I told him that Kai is a very nice guy and he is ok with me having guys friend. So since we were talking about BGR, I asked if he had any girlfriend and to my surprise, "I never date before," was his answer. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to say that he is a playboy or anything but he looks like that kind of guy who girls are all crazy about.

After the party had ended, Xander said he would ride me home as it was already quite late. So on the way out, I whispered to Hiro, "You were wrong!" Xander got on his motobike, tossed me a helmet and as I was climbing up the bike, Hiro rushed to our side and said to me, "You will see."

Up to now, I still don't understand why Hiro said that. What does he mean by that? But I'm just going to push that aside, go to sleep now and prepare for a brand new school week. Hey! I just received a goodnight message from Kai! He is just so sweet!!! Night!

Love,

Akira.