Ps: i miss you

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

I just realized my previous entry was so short compared to your other entries. So today I promise to write more ok?

Continue with my point of view. First Sunday class together. I WAS SHOCKED!!! Really really shocked to see you walked through that door into the classroom. Guess what was my thought then? "It was fate!" yes ok I know it sound really dorky but hey, who asked to keep on coming into my life?

I guess you didn't notice but I was actually been looking at you for the whole hour or so of the class. And yes I don't really talk much to anyone but you are the special case. Oh thanks for the book. I didn't really have the chance to thank you so… It was really nice!!! Will tell you more about it next time. Or should I just read it to you?

I'm sorry I didn't wait for you to come in your house before leaving. If only I wasn't rush, I would have bring you to the hospital. Just please don't ever faint again ok!!!

The doctor came in and check on you today right before I came. I asked your father to go home for some rest. Sorry if you wanted to spend more time with your father. But hey, I'm here. Is it good enough?

Your temperature had gone down since last night and the doctor said it is a good sign. Come on! Wake up faster headstrong. People in the Sunday class and your friends in school and obviously your father are missing you!!! And so do I. But anyway, I'll still wait for you for as long as it takes. Just don't leave m… us ok?

Love,

Xander.

 

Ps: I still feel very strange writing the "Love" at the end of the entry.

Pss: I MISS YOU…