Heartbreaker

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear Diary,

It's such a strange thing, after I saw Xander at the mall yesterday, when I went to sleep, I dreamt about him!!! Help!!! What's wrong with me?!? And the worse thing is after I woke up from the dream, my mind was fully packed with thoughts of Xander and the whole day today I kept on thinking of him!!!

Today when I was taking the bus to school, I saw this guy who has the same bag as Xander and the image of Xander carrying his bag appeared in my mind. Then when I reached school, I saw my discipline master getting off a motorbike which her brother rode her to school, I thought of the time Xander gave me a ride home! Why am I keep think of him? Not that I like him, right?

Anyway, there was something really interesting happened today. In the morning when I went to my locker to take my books, I saw Mikki standing in front of hers with a small letter in her hand. Out of curiosity, I asked, "Hey Mikki, what's that?" "Oh it's nothing," she replied, then continued, "Just a confessing letter again." She ended with a sigh. She told me that this sensei(senior) asked her to meet him in the school library after school. However she couldn't go as Shuu would be mad if he knew and furthermore, she had a date with Shuu after school. So in the end, she asked me to help her to meet the guy and turn him down.

So after school, Mikki dragged me to the drama club and had her friends made me up so that I look kinda alike with Mikki. After half an hour or so, I looked like Mikki's twin, Just that I'm not that tall and slim but yeah you got the idea. Then she walked to the library with me and asked me to tell the guy that she doesn't like him and ask him to not to send anymore letter to her. And then, she took her leave.

As instructed, I entered the library and sat near the window as the letter said while waiting for that guy to come. Just after a couple of minutes, I hear a soft voice from behind my back, "Mikki?" I turned around and saw Kai-sensei standing a table length away from me. He is my school volleyball captain and is really handsome! I heard from my friends that many girls are in love with him but in his eyes, there's only Mikki. I can't deny that she's beautiful.

Back to the meeting, I stood up and told him exactly what Mikki asked me to then rushed out of the library immediately. My heart was beating so hard from the sight of him in the sunset light. I rushed to the drama club for Mikki's friend to remove all the makeup then took my bag and left. On my way out of the school, I saw Kai-sensei sitting on the staircase with tears running down the side of his face. Poor him, what I said must had his heart broken. I quickly walked away from him as the sight of him crying made me felt really guilty.

So after dinner, I called Mikki to tell her what happened but to my surprise, all she said was, "Nah, it's ok, he will get over it." I guessed she was right so I just hung up the phone. By the way, I had my heart pounding twice a day by two different guys. I should get some sleep and forget about it. Night!

Love,

Akira.