First dance

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Second day of camp was so tiring!!! My group went out to a lot of churches. My legs were jelly-like by the time we returned to the church. During the visiting, somehow everything that was on my mind was Xander. Oh I guess I forgot to say why:

So this morning when I was woke up by Tomoko, out of the habit, I put on my spec and look around. Just then right in front of me, from the boys' sleeping side, came a sight of Xander taking off his t-shirt. My sleepiness had completely gone and then I couldn't stop staring at Xander. Somehow my eyes were glued to his abs.

He messed his hair then looked up and caught me staring. I turned away quickly, got up and rushed to the bathroom before anyone could spot my bright red face. So that was the thing that has been on my mind till now - Xander.

Anyway, after coming back to church, we had a good 2 hours of free time to do our own stuff and shower. I was sitting there dozing off next to Tomoko and our friends when Xander's voice snapped me out of my daydream, "Hey, what are y'all doing?" I was shocked when he sat down right in front of me as he usually doesn't hang out with us but now…

After awhile when everyone was busy playing spin the bottle on Jerry's phone, Xander suddenly stood in front of me and started to dance. Huh? I looked at him blankly. "Know what this dance is?" he asked, "It's K-POP. A new song. You should know right?" I recognized the dance but just couldn't find the right word so I said I didn't know. "It's fiction. Beast new song" he replied, grinning at me.

Then we joined Jerry they all with watching the last night clip again. It's still funny no matter how many time I watch it. Xander was sitting next to me, leaning forward in order to watch the clip. I could feel his breath against the back of my neck. Slowly in and out.

After dinner, we had our pray over. During the session, after my turn, I was sitting at the back against the wall. When I turned to my right, I saw Xander moving back and forth for quite some time then fell backward, right next to me. He lay there for awhile with his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful and so angelic.

So after the whole session was over, we rushed for shower then went to sleep as the whole day today was such a tiring day. Anyway, I'm gonna sleep now. Tomorrow is the last day of camp. Gonna make the best out of it. Night guys and God bless.

Love,

Akira.