Fun for my heart

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today I had the best day of my life ever!!! Xander and I went to the amusement park since the crack of dawn and we had only reached home five minutes ago. He is showering now so I make use of this time to write another entry.

Yesterday night, when Xander came back with our dinner, he brought some clothes for me to change. "Hey, I don't want people to think I kidnapped you from the hospital," he said playfully while handing the shopping bag to me. It was a one piece sleeveless jumpsuit with bunnies all over it. There was also a pair of black boots and a long grey wool jacket. I was actually really amazed by how cute the clothes look!!!

When I came out of the bathroom wearing these clothes, I caught Xander looking at me while he stood up from the bed. I looked away, tried my best to hide my rose red face. I didn't know why but I feel that I had known Xander my whole life yet whenever I see him looking at me, I couldn't help but blush. I hate it! Why can't he be the one who blush when I look at him? Won't that be easier to deal with?

Anyway, when we reached the amusement park, it was still not opened so we had to spent half an hour loitering the mall nearby and had breakfast before heading back to the park. We played mostly all the games there. From the pirate ship to the roller coaster. I was pretty amazed that I could actually handle all that. I guess cause I have an angle by my side so all the fear just disappeared automatically. I didn't want the day to come to an end but good things fly by so fast!

Oh I forgot to mention. Right before we left the park, right at 8pm. There was a firework show!!! It was so beautiful!!! So colorful too!!! We asked a tourist, I guess, helped to take a photo of us under the firework. It is so pretty!!! I'll sure to frame this up in my room once I get back.

After tonight, I have to go back to my normal life with school and have to face the people who hurt me so bad. However no matter what happen, I will always have papa and Xander by my side. Oh Xander finished his shower. I have to go now. Bye!

Hi, Xander's here. I'm glad Akira enjoyed herself today. To be honest, she looked so cute in those clothes. I didn't really expect them to suit her that much. I have a surprise for her tomorrow after school. Hope she'll like it. Wish me good luck!!!

Love,

Akira and Xander.