Epilogue

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2 Years Later-

Chanyeol smiled widely like a proud father when Eunji’s name was called and she stood up amongst the seated soon-to-be-graduates to get on the stage. But that wasn’t his job however, since the proud father was already sitting beside him.

“Hyerim has graduated, I can’t believe it,” Dad said while holding back tears. Mom was just next to him, smiling just as proud. “She was our little girl a day ago.”

“I know.” Mom nodded in agreement. Minki who was next to Chanyeol hadn’t said a thing, yet. Though, that didn’t lessen the proudness he had for his real life depiction of Super Girl.

They all huddled together subsequent to the ceremony ending and then took lots of pictures for keepsake with Chanyeol being an instant photographer for the family.

He kept his distance from them after so they could have their own private and intimate family moment but he could still hear everything Dad and Mom were saying to their daughter—his girlfriend.

“You’re an adult now, ready for the world,” Dad opened, “I don’t mind anymore if you do music, you proved to me by graduating in time and with good grades. Do what you want as long as you’re happy. I think that’s far more important than simply succeeding in doing what you don’t put passion in.”

“Also, please, always take good care of yourself. Mom and Dad can’t watch you all the time, you know that,” Mom took Eunji’s hand in hers and gently caressed it.

“Stop. You guys are making me cry.” Eunji was trying to fight back the tears accumulated in her eyes. One blink and they’ll all stream down her already red cheeks.

“And that’s where I come in and do the task you both can’t,” Chanyeol added, finally joining the quartet. “I’ll always be by her side and take very very good care of her. I’ll make sure she’s always happy in life, and would never be hurt.” He looked deeply into her eyes as he said so and Eunji eventually burst into tears.

These past years she could only focus on the people who put burden in her heart and life yet she never realized just how much love she had received from these people around her that was the most distant all this while.

“Thank you,” she managed to say through sobbing. “I love you guys so much.”

“We love you, too, Eunji.” Dad gave her the hug first, followed by Mom, and then Minki.

-

Midnight would be in half an hour so they decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter