Closure

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

It's up to Chanyeol if he wanted to see another girl. Eunji was doing it herself, anyway; seeing another guy. She didn't have the right to forbid him from doing so.

"Are you still thinking about him and that girl?" Minhyuk asked before the elevator door closed and brought them up to her floor.

He didn't have to hear her answer because her deep sigh was already one. So he just shrugged.

That typical elevator ding chimed and Eunji walked out first as Minhyuk trailed behind, keeping his distance but still close enough to hear her breathing.

She punched in her passcode and entered her room, leaving the door opened which Minhyuk interpreted as an invitation to enter too. Maybe she needed company, maybe she didn't; he wasn't sure but he welcomed himself, nonetheless.

Minhyuk chose to sit on the floor with his back leaning against the couch where Eunji had positioned herself comfortably, still staring into the void, whatever it was she really was thinking about.

"Why do you want me back?" she asked out of the blue. It wasn't a topic Minhyuk would like to talk about as they had this before, yet he needed the ice-breaker as the silence was getting uncomfortable.

Minhyuk looked back at her who didn't even bother to lay her eyes on him and answered, "I told you I'm sorry and I love you."

"Is that all?" Eunji wondered.

His brows had become furrowed, her question started to taunt him in some way. "W-why are you asking me this?" he turned so his whole body was facing her, "Do you not trust me when I told you those things last time?"

"I . . . ," Eunji stopped midway before she added, " . . . don't know."

The way she reacted when he told her the same thing last time, the way she accepted him back into her life, the way she had been spending some time with him again were answers clear enough for Minhyuk to assume she's, at least, starting to trust him back with her heart. Yet the way she responded with an 'I don't know' made him questioned what his presence meant to her now.

"Does seeing him with a girl makes you jealous?" Minhyuk's tone of voice signaled fury.

"Yes," Eunji nodded, and finally meeting his eyes. "Like when I found out you were making love with that girl in the staff room. Jealousy, hatred, and it's like my chest is burning. So damn hot."

"F-ck it, Ji." Minhyuk looked away in frustration. "I thought we had some kind of silent agreement that this isn't something to be brought up again."

She just shrugged. Again.

Minhyuk moved to the couch so he could be eye-level with Eunji. "What now? You're tring to push me away? After letting me in you're kicking me out all over again? Is that it?"

"I don't f-cking now, Minhyuk!" she exclaimed. "Just let me think for a while."

"I'm sick of this waiting-as-you-think that's going on," he retorted, "You're just going to play around with me for a while 'cause you missed what we had and not me, the person. And in the end, you're going to choose that guy!"

Eunji stood there in silence. She opened to give an immediate response to his words but her brain digested them first and told her that . . . 

Maybe what Minhyuk said was right. Maybe she was more in love with the happy memories they made together than the actual person she made it with. Maybe she just wanted to feel all of those once more before she found herself a new home in someone else's arms. And she found herself be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter