Finally

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

~A Couple Months Later~

The clock on the wall kept ticking as Eunji put on the final touch: the long black dress she borrowed from Joohyun though it was pretty hard to get it. She had her makeup done an hour before and her hair after. She’s all ready to leave for the night.

And just in time, her knight in shining armor rang her doorbell. She watched her reflection formed a wide smile on her face, then she quickly got on her foot to answer him.

With sure and steady steps, she headed to the door and opened it to find Chanyeol in a matching black tux. Though, one thing was missing.

“I-I . . ,” he held his right hand up as he stuttered to find the right word, he was holding on to his tie a little too hard. “Y-you . . .” Eunji raised an eyebrow, wondering what it was he wanted to say. Chanyeol took a deep breath and then let it out to calm himself down. “You’re making me speechless.”

Eunji looked away to hide her face which got even more pink because of the ‘double blush.’ But she thought that was better than the typical, ‘You look beautiful.’

“And you’re making us late by not having your tie on.” Eunji grabbed the tie from his hand and pulled him inside so she could help him put it on.

“I tried and ask Sehun but he was so deep in sleep.” Chanyeol shrugged. Eunji had her eyes and mind focused on doing the tie so she didn’t really take in what he said yet he kept talking anyway. “And I tried to follow a tutorial video but I basically just at this.”

“Done,” Eunji exclaimed softly before taking a step back to admire her work. And admire the whole canvas. “And you, Park Chanyeol, you look like one hell of a gentleman tonight.”

“Oh? So I don’t? At any other night?” He pouted like a kid, making Eunji want to slap him so she did. Gently, of course. “Ouch.” Chanyeol caressed his redden cheek and just smiled goofily at her.

Eunji let out a little laugh. “Let’s go, then. Your sister’s waiting.”

It’s Yoora’s engagement party that evening and of course Chanyeol would bring his girlfriend to the event. The past month was like them experiencing first love all over again.

Going to the movies and slowly holding hands without looking at each other and then hiding smiles to themselves. Having a picnic by the Han River with bought food instead of homemade because Eunji just didn’t have the time to make it. Also, having a late night bike ride and then enjoying a hot plate of spicy rice cake after.

And then, the most important highlight was: their first real kiss. That one time, a long time ago, didn’t even cross their mind anymore but this time, they sure made it memorable.

~

Eunji rested her head on Chanyeol’s shoulder while the latter rest his on her head—feeling her smooth hair brushing against his cheek. He then circled his wide arm around her body so she won’t feel so cold from the blowing night wind.

They were sitting on the sand with their feet bare and hands intertwined, staring into the horizon though it was barely visible. The moonlight shone upon their faces and the moment was just perfect.

Chanyeol thought: Should this be the moment we label ‘us’?

They had been like lovebirds again these past weeks. Spending lots of time together, calling each other before sleep, also not forgetting to send texts when they’re away from each other.

But he didn’t want to fall into the same hole again, not caring about label just because he already found the current state of his relationship with her comfortable enough.

So he pull himself away from her so he could turn to face her directly. To see her as a whole as he said the words he had been thinking about all day.

“Eunji-ya,” he started, “I think this whole year was enough time for us to completely know each other inside out. And I’m seriously tired of having to wait longer. Besides, what’s there to wait for? It’s all laid out in front of me now. All I have to do is ask, right? To make it . . . real.”

“I—”

“Ssshhh,” Chanyeol cut Eunji off, “I’m not done.”

“Oh,” Eunji responded, stunned, “Well . . . okay.”

“I think, you're more than just what's shown outside and I'm keen in finding out more things about you, every inch and side of you. I'd spend my whole life doing that and never get tired of it. I'll dig in deeper when it's interesting and I swear will never back out when it's bad. I did it this whole time, didn’t I? They're parts of you, nevertheless, they m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter