Jeong Eunji

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

In a studio apartment unit in downtown Seoul that evening, Jeong Eunji was messing around with none other than her own band-mate, Kang Minhyuk. They had known each other since early summer the previous year, and they jumped into this kind of phase after Eunji went through a series of boyfriend changes several months prior—along with the changing of seasons.

“No, don’t,” Eunji said as she stopped his hands from ing her shirt furhter. “We have to perform tonight.” She started to button up her shirt again and then added, “Don’t wanna be too tired for it, do we?” That was just a lame excuse.

The guy heaved a sigh as he could only watch her got off his lap and sauntered towards the fridge in the kitchen to get a bottle of beer.

Minhyuk was the drummer of the band that had been playing in this café in Hongdae for 3 years and they had been through a series of vocalist change during that period. The latest one: the bizarre, extraordinary, yet charming and alluring Jeong Eunji.

If people were to put Eunji side by side with a series of 21 year old girls, her face was no competition. Though, there was just this charm inside her that fascinated and attracted a bunch of guys with a bunch of different personality and came from a bunch of different backgrounds.

“So, it’s okay if we were to get tired after the performance, right?” Minhyuk asked as he walked up to her who was looking for a bottle opener.

“Maybe.” Eunji shrugged, not knowing that he was behind to put his hands on her waist. She jolted when she felt his palm on her bare skin. “Gosh, you’re such a naughty boy.”

“You made me this way, Jeong Eunji,” he said as he attacked her neck with a series of kisses.

“I bet you say that to a lot of girls, Kang Minhyuk,” Eunji said as she giggled. She then gently pushed him away and gave him the bottle, “Open this and show me that you can be a nice boy too.”

Minhyuk went on to find a bottle opener whilst Eunji walked back to the couch where they had their make-out session earlier and lied down. She puffed out when she saw loads of unanswered calls and unopened text messages on her phone screen.

“One of your exes again?” Minhyuk asked as he handed Eunji the glass bottle on his right hand and he sipped the other one on his left—his. “You know, I think you should get canned beers instead of bottled ones. You don’t even have a bottle opener.”

“Yep.” Eunji brought the bottle closer to her lips and drink its content slowly while keeping her eyes intact with the guy across from her who was sitting on her unmade bed. ‘You’re gonna be ‘one of those exes’ soon, Minhyuk,’ she thought. “The bottled ones somehow taste better for me.”

“Then you certainly are a bottled beer,” Minhyuk replied, “‘Cause you undeniably taste better.”

“So I taste better than those many girls you’ve been with?” Eunji placed the bottle on her bedside table and then smirked on his direction.

“Uh . . . yeah, in a good way.”

Eunji crossed her legs, putting her right on top of her left, and then leaned forward. “Don’t you think this is weird, Minhyuk?” She was ready to bring the matter that had been in her mind for the past days but hadn’t bother her enough to be discussed.

He raised an eyebrow at her and asked back, “What’s weird?”

“Us.”

“What’s wrong with us?” he asked again.

“I mean,” Eunji stood up and started walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter