One More

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

She was, again, by his side when he opened his eyes the next morning. He tried his best to make the least noise so he won’t bother her rest. It was still very early, he could tell from the sun that had just risen, not quite above the horizon yet. The bedside lamp was the only source of light that aided him in seeing her face better.

Chanyeol tucked a wild strand of brown hair that fell upon Eunji’s face behind her ear and that gave him a better view of her feature. His hand won’t stay away from her; keep on wanting to touch, to feel her. A smile formed on his face as he traced the smooth pale skin of her face with his knuckles.

“Eunji-ya . . .” he whispered, “Do you know how much I like you?” His hand moved down to her arm and rested there. “I want to know everything about you . . .” He paused and let out a sigh.

“Don’t you?” Eunji’s sudden answer surprised him; he quickly moved his hand away from her.

“Y-you’re awake,” he said.

“Don’t you know a lot already?” she continued.

Chanyeol pursed his lips for a while prior to responding to her. “I think those that I know of don’t even make up a third of you.” A little while later he added, “Do I sound selfish?” along with a chuckle.

“No,” she shook her head ever so slightly, “You have the rights to say so.” Now it was her turn to trace his face, along the jaw line. “I just . . . I just don’t think you’re ready.”

“You’ve underestimated the mighty Park Chanyeol,” he joked and then turned serious again in no time, “I’m ready.” The girl raised her eyebrows. “Seriously, I’m ready to see who you truly are.” But the problem was: Eunji’s the one who wasn’t ready to show.

Having been the type who isn’t capable of being in a serious matter so early in the morning, she averted the topic. “Should we eat breakfast?”

Chanyeol held her down when she was about to rise up from the bed. “Don’t you keep on hanging me, Jeong Eunji,” he said as he deeply gazed into her eyes.

She took in a deep breath before replying, “Can’t you give me more time to think about this?”

“I know you’re busy and you have your own problems to face,” he took her hand and held it firmly yet gently in between his, “But I think you should’ve made things clear by now.”

“I—” He suddenly planted a kiss on her lips, cutting her speech off. Her eyes were still opened, feeling surprised.

As the seconds passed, she let herself be immersed in the warm and gentle touch then loosen herself up—as well as putting her guards down. Eunji was weak against genuine romantic acts that are based on feelings, not lust.

“How’s that?” Chanyeol said when he broke the kiss off, “How does that make you feel?”

It took Eunji quite a while to answer with, “Don’t you feel my heartbeat?” she grabbed his hand and placed it where he could understand what she meant. “It’s crazy.” Chanyeol smiled like a fool. “Do you still want me to say it?” he answered with a nod.

“I like you a lot,” she whispered.

“No,” he shook his head, “Louder.”

“I like you a lot!” she cried out.

That early morning, when the sun was too slow and late to be the witness of her confession, Jeong Eunji wondered why she was feeling all light and fluffy inside—something utterly new to her.

All this while she loved, it was either: something that she’d take for granted, something to kill time with, or just a plain stupid and foolish mistake.

“Should we go back to sleep?” Chanyeol asked, “It’s still pretty early.”

“Sure,” she said through a wide grin.

-

“What are you gonna do today?” Chanyeol asked as he made Eunj—who sat on the dining table with her head down on the edge of the table—fried rice for her breakfast.

“I have one class this morning,” she answered. “You?”

“Empty schedule.” When he was done, he served the rice on a circular ceramic plate he got from the cupboard above the stove and he could easily guessed it was a gift and it was rarely used. “Here you go.”

Eunji smiled as she expressed her gratitude. “Planning to go anywhere?”

“Nope,” he shook his head but then quickly fixed his answer, “Wait, no, I think I have something to do.”

“Oh?”

“I’m gonna have to go home now,” he was talking quickly as he marched to the couch to get his jacket, “I’ll see you tonight?”

“O-okay,” she nodded, “See you,” and waved at him who was now making his way to the door . . .

. . . who had someone present behind it. “You again,” Daehyun and Chanyeol said in unison. ‘Oh, ,’ Eunji thought when she heard the familiar voice of the early visitor. She paced toward the entrance but Chanyeol stopped her. “I got this,” he told her in a low voice. He walked out of the house and closed the door shut behind him. She tried to open it but he was putting pressure from the other side so she can’t do so.

“Gosh, what on earth does he think he’s doing!?” Eunji grunted as she paced back and forth at the foyer. Peeping through the peephole was useless, it was blocked by Chanyeol’s back as well. “Aish, this guy . . .”

-

Chanyeol closed Eunji’s apartment door shut and then leaned against it so Eunji wouldn’t be able to open it nor sneak a peak of what he’s going to do to her ‘friend’. Daehyun was rather small compared to Chanyeol who was a giant, though, that didn’t become a reason for him to feel intimidated by the taller guy.

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’ve known Eunji longer than you yet you’ve only known her these past . . . what? Two months? And look at how you’re acting like now.” Daehyun scoffed. “You’re not even a boyfriend and you’re doing all this ? What are you trying to be? A knight in shining armor?”

“Does knowing her for years mean knowing her true self inside out?” Chanyeol snapped back. “I bet I’ve learned more things about her those past two months compared to you these past years.”

“I’m telling you,” the giant continued when it didn’t seem like Daehyun would spat out another point of argument, “You don’t have to drop her breakfast anymore. I’ll have it taken care off.”

“Who are you telling me what to do? Huh?”

“Well, hi there,” Chanyeol waved at Daehyun mockingly, “I’m someone she needs. And you, you’re not someone that matters to her anymore. Just saying.”

“F this !” Daehyun grunted then went to throw the coffee and pastries into the trash. “I’m not f-ing done with you.” He pointed directly at Chanyeol, just a centimeter away from his face, when he said ‘you.’

He moved away from the door then entered the passcode he already knew by heart. Eunji swiftly looked at his direction whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter