First Love from Busan

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guysss~! I'm so sorry for not updating in a long while since I have been very very busy these past months (and still going).

But I managed to finish a chapter! Do enjoy this 'comeback' chapter while the upcoming chapters are still in process.

Thank you for your patience >.<

Makeu21

It’s been over a month or so since the cafe was officially closed down because no one in the family wanted to run it. Eunji had been doing various part-time jobs in the spare time she had to cover her needs. Yet, it was just about half of what she made singing in that cafe. Kim Junmyeon sure was a generous boss despite his slyness when it comes to woman.

She decided to move out of her rented apartment in that expensive neighborhood and pick a place somewhere else she can afford in her current situation.

Though the district was even further from her campus than before, she’s got to cope with it.

“Please be careful with those,” Eunji gestured to the box a mover ahjussi was carrying toward her door.

“Yes~” The ahjussi answered as he placed it gently by the door. “That’ll be the last one, Miss,”

Eunji bowed slightly and said, “Thank you.”

Now all that’s left was unpacking, something she hated. It was already noon and she was starving so she chose to find something to eat first.

Wanting to get to know her new surroundings first, she took a walk on the streets around to try and look for small restaurants which sells food at a cheap price as well. Gotta save as much as she can.

The weather was getting colder now; trees were starting to get rid of its leaves to survive the season. Yellow, orange, and sometimes red-colored crisp pieces of fallen leaves were scattered all over the pavement.

Eunji looked down at the ground beneath her, watching the leaves shuffled under her shoes when she walked.

“Jeong Eunji?”

It’s been a while since the last time she heard her name being called out by that voice. They were both so busy with work outside that they hadn’t heard anything from one another.

Slowly, she looked up. He was standing there, just a few meters ahead from her, with his hands in his coat pocket and a silly wide grin on his face; that grin that was so . . . him. The edges of Eunji’s lips curled up just the slightest bit she could manage.

“How are you?” she wondered as she made her way closer to him. Her heart beat faster than it should, she didn’t even understand why. And she tried to keep a contrasting calm expression on her face. “Have you been well, Park Chanyeol?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, “You?”

Eunji shrugged and replied with an, “I guess,” and the shrug of her shoulders.

“Have you eaten?” Chanyeol asked her who’s now just a few centimeters away from him and looking up at his redden face, triggering a loud thumping inside his chest. “I know a good place nearby.”

“Nope, I haven’t,” she told him. “That’d be lovely.”

Side by side, the guy led the girl to his favorite noodle restaurant. There were a few things jumping around in Chanyeol’s head which he’d like Eunji to answer but that’d be too burdensome for them who just met in a while; so he refrained.

‘Save it for later,’ he told himself.

On the other hand, Eunji would like Chanyeol to ask her things but understood that was their first meeting after a long month of silence between them and situation was slightly still awkward. Somehow like the first time he talked to her.

Everything needed to be questioned, especially their relationship. Or, whatever state it was they’re in.

The noodle store was a small shop in a quiet street but the place was a bit crowded. They found an empty table at the corner, perfect for two. “Ahjumma! The usual~!” Chanyeol cried out.

“Yes~” The old lady replied from the open kitchen.

He shifted his attention back to the girl across from him. “So . . . What brings you around here?” His deep and heavy voice came out a bit muffled amidst the loud chatter in the room.

“I just moved, actually.” A young girl, the owner-ahjumma’s daughter, placed two cups on their table and a jug of water. Eunji smiled at her before she went to clean the table next to hers.

“You . . . moved here?” The mixed look of confusion and surprised in Chanyeol’s face made her question that reaction of his in her head.

“Y-yeah . . ,” she muttered. “What’s with that face?” Eunji placed one cup in front of her and poured the glass halfway before proceeding to gulp down everything in one go. Either pure thirst or she’s just nervous.

“No,” a chuckle escaped his mouth, “It’s just . . . I live around here, too.” He told her it’s the gray building by the big street and she gasped, because that’s exactly where she just rented a unit in.

“No way,” she started laughing, “Really?” ‘Wow. Surprising,’ Eunji thought.

It’s as if the universe didn’t want them to part for long. There’s actually a silver lining to the cafe being closed down, then. At least to Chanyeol.

“You should come and visit my place some time.” Straight away after, he changed his mind when Jongin’s and Seungyoon’s faces flashed in his head. “Or maybe don’t.” Though it was barely audible for Eunji to perceive.

The ahjumma arrived on their table with two bowls of their orders. “Is this your girlfriend, Chanyeol-ah?” She suddenly asked, resulting in the two breaking into a moment of more awkwardness.

Eunji gazed into Chanyeol’s eyes, somehow challenging him. He hesitated even more in what he should answer the woman with. Eventually, he told her, “Maybe y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter