No Escape

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hellowwww my dear readersss, I'm back!

Sorry for being away for so long T_T

So here is an update :) Enjoy<3

For the rest of the day, Chanyeol put a great deal of effort into returning Eunji’s smile which reason of disappearance remained undisclosed to him. She wasn’t even irritated or annoyed when a kid ran into her and spilled some of his drink on her bare leg—as she was wearing shorts—when her usual self would probably mutter swear words under her breath.

It was better for him when she’s upset rather than just plain nothing like this.

“Let’s go.” He took her hand in his and led her into the subway that had just opened its door. Eunji didn’t know where he was taking her to, yet, she couldn’t care less. And it’s not like she fought against it, anyway, so Chanyeol went ahead with his plan.

It was rather packed inside and people were wedged against one another; backs meeting backs, shoulders brushing other shoulders. A man repetitively whispered, ‘Excuse me,’ as he made his way through toward the door amid the crowd of people as he was boarding off at the next stop. He unintentionally bumped into Chanyeol who then staggered forward, taking away all the available space there was between him and Eunji who showed less expression than a piece of stick.

Her face was right in front of his chest, if she leaned in just a little bit, she’d be able to hear the loud and fast-paced palpitation of his heart.

Every time Chanyeol rides the subway alone, he’d unconsciously start to observe the passengers around. In particular, he takes special interest in couples who’d sometimes show PDA, and would like to try it one day if he ever has a lover.

So when he looked down at the girl standing in front of him, he thought, ‘Maybe I could try.’

He raised his hand and placed it on the back of her head, gently pushing it forward so she’d rest against him. She was surprised by the sudden gesture—worried that the others who might see would find it annoying—but didn’t make any attempt to tell him to snap out of it.

With her face now buried on his chest, the edges of her lips curled up just the slightest bit. Too bad, Chanyeol wasn’t able to witness it as he was busy grinning to himself.

-

When Eunji finally looked up from staring at the ground the whole time as they walk, she learnt that the place Chanyeol believed could bring her smile back was an amusement park. She sighed inside, relieved that she had never visited this place with Inguk. ‘Why am I still thinking about him?’ she thought while Chanyeol got them tickets. Good thing it wasn’t a holiday so the line wasn’t that long.

From the spot she was waiting, under a tree, Eunji saw Chanyeol running back toward her with two pieces of papers in his hand. “Shall we go?” He smiled as he offered her his arm and she took it.

The sight of cotton candy and popcorn vendors, bright and vivid colors of the rides all around them, and that distinct loud cries of people riding the roller coaster were the things that she had missed out for years. “Thank you for taking me here,” Eunji said to him.

She’s actually grateful for a lot of things—that he had done for her—and knew that words wouldn’t be enough to express them. So she flashed him a smile that he was dying to see inside.

That wasn’t enough however; he wasn’t satisfied with that just yet. He needed to see a long-lasting smile, one that she’d take with her to sleep, before he could declare that he succeeds.

“What would you like to ride first?”

Their adventure in the amusement park begun subsequent to Eunji telling him that, “Anything is fine.”

He wholeheartedly offered his hand for her to hold.

-

With light steps and heavy backpack, Seungyoon strolled toward the building where he’s sure his favorite sunbae resided in. He couldn’t wait to see that expression on her face when she found him standing on her doorstep and he couldn’t wait to dig into the food he had woke up early to prepare for with her.

Grinning from ear to ear, he placed his thumb over the number 7 and pushed it until the light around it lit up under his thumb; the elevator then rode up, bringing him closer to her.

The boy rolled his hands into fists to try and contain his excitement that might just make him explode at one point. ‘I’m seeing her again today,’ he nonchalantly thought.

There was no answer though it had been a minute; so he pressed the bell again.

Still, there was no answer. At all.

“Why isn’t she answering?” he wondered aloud. “Is she not home?”

Poor boy . . . . He should have known better than to visit a person’s home without prior notice and without knowing where the host could be.

From his backpack, he took out a notebook where he obtained a piece of paper from and dug deeper to find a pen. He scribbled a few short sentences on it without minding the lining of the paper, folded it, and then slipped it under her door—hoping she’d see that and read the heartfelt message he left.

He wanted to leave the food as well, but he knew it’ll go bad soon in this kind of weather. But he left the plum tea by the door, though, remembering that she liked it a lot back then.

With heavy steps, he dragged himself back to the elevator and went down to the lobby.

When he got back home, Jongin was present in the living room—probably having woken up just a little while ago. He was sitting on the couch with the TV on but his eyes were glued on his phone screen. “Oh, you’re . . . awake?” Seungyoon u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter