선생님

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

200+ subs T_T

I'll never get bored of saying thank you to all of you for putting interest in my fanfic

And sorry for always updating so late :')

Here is 27, enjoy <3

“Who’s this guy?” Bomi whispered to Eunji from behind her back.

Eunji ignored her as well as the guy and proceeded to quickly get her book scanned and finally make her purchase. When she thought she could get a rest from the previous chaotic months, she was greeted by yet another nuisance in her life. She wasn’t ready for another roller coaster ride, but it’ll be ready to take her in it sometime soon.

“Thank you,” the old lady behind the counter said. “Do come again.”

She returned the smile offered to her before marching toward the door with Bomi trailing behind, still having her eyes on the guy—curious.

“You know her?” Eunji heard the lady asked the man before she completely stepped outside.

Then, Bomi, again, asked, “You know him?”

With expression and tone of voice which was pure annoyance, she replied, “One of my exes.”

As Bomi knew all of them just not their faces, she made sure, “Which one?”

“The first,” Eunji answered. Bomi’s mouth formed a big ‘O’ shape while nodding. “Remind me again not to visit that bookstore.” That was what she wanted, but what if universe isn’t willing to grant her wish? What if it was already fate for her to encounter people from her past that she had no intention to ever get in touch with again?

“Ya, Jeong Eunji!” The guy cried out as he tried to catch up to the person the name refers to. He thought it was fate that he got to meet her coincidentally like that.

She neglected him, his genuine feelings, twice; he knew she resents him now; and she made it clear to him that there was no chance they would ever get back together. Yet, he somehow was still eager to try.

Eunji paced up when she heard his voice echoing in her head—the same voice that belonged to the person who taught her a lot of things that she was once not even ready for.

He was already drawing near, however, there was no use of running away. “Just stop already,” he said as he reached out for her wrist and grabbed it, stopping her from getting even further away.

“Don’t bother me!” she exclaimed as she turned.

Bomi was concerned about the situation her friend was in, but she wavered whether to interfere or not. After scratching the back of her head out of confusion, she said, “You shouldn’t force your will on her.”

Inguk shot her a look and snapped, “I have no business with you.”

“It’s okay, Bbom,” Eunji sighed, “I could handle this. Go ahead.”

“You sure?” she narrowed her eyes at her friend, her worries failed to cease.

“I’m totally sure,” Eunji nodded, “Just go.” Bomi finally understood and prepared to leave, and not forgetting to eye Inguk one last time before she walked away.

“Now, can we talk like an adult?” Inguk asked. “We both are now, aren’t we?” He purposely gave an emphasis to the word both to mock her regarding what she said to him a few years ago.

“I’d rather not to,” she firmly answered. “There’s nothing that we should talk about, anyway.”

“Oh, there’s a lot,” he insisted, “A lot.” Inguk exhaled heavily when Eunji averted her eyes, not wanting to say anymore word to him. “You left abruptly and you think it’s over. No, it doesn’t work like that.”

A sigh escaped Eunji when she was starting to get fed up with him. “It’s been at least two years now and you’re just not over the break-up. But guess what? I,” she stressed the word as she pointed to herself, “am. So deal with it.” Eunji shook her head and went on, “I’m telling you this for the second time: Please don’t bother to try.”

Inguk was silent. The only thing he does best when she was about to leave him.

“I’m happy with someone else now,” she continued while looking at his pathetic expression, “So I hope you too.”

-

When Chanyeol paid a visit to Eunji’s place that evening, she greeted him at the door with a pissed off face, making it obvious that she was not in the condition to be bothered even just the slightest bit. “Are you . . . all right?” he asked very carefully, as if crossing a fragile bridge atop the crater of a volcano. As if approaching the volcano wasn’t dangerous enough to begin with.

“Hm,” was all she managed to reply with.

“I brought dinner.” He noticed that, ever since knowing the girl, his meal had gotten better—certainly more nutritional than just cup ramyeon.

“Cool. Thanks,” Eunji answered as she sat down on the couch and got back to switching channels on the TV without actually having the intention to watch in the first place.

Chanyeol sighed and placed the food he bought on the table at the kitchen, just nearby, before joining her. “Do you or do you not want to share with me?”

That was a hard question for Eunji. She wanted to, but she didn’t want to trouble the guy even more with her complicated love life problems. He did stay after facing a lot of them the previous months, but that didn’t mean that he’d still be around when he found out there are some more to come.

“There’s nothing,” she eventually answered.

He braved himself and took her hand in his. ‘Whoa, she’s tense,’ he thought. “What would you like to do now?” Ever so slightly, she turned and gazed into his eyes. It wasn’t at all a menacing glare, but Chanyeol somehow felt alarm.

“Uhm, maybe . . .” His eyes trailed the ceiling before landing back on her face, precisely on her lips, and then he slowly made his way closer to her. There was at least a minute of Chanyeol contemplating if his intention—to kiss her—was right or not.

The girl rolled her eyes just a little when it seemed like he wasn’t going any closer. ‘When is he going to make a move on his own?’ Eunji thought to herself. Then she suggested, “Should we eat?”

He right away nodded in agreement.

The atm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter