Drama

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

just like the title suggest, this chapter is such a drama idek how i came to this...

but enjoy, nonetheless, and pls bear with it ;')

thank you for reading<3

Chanyeol made sure one last time that the Pollack soup—a hangover remedy he made for the girl who was still deep on slumber on her bed—was good. He had to go home— as he had skipped doing the dishes back at his own place—though he was already excellent at making himself at home when he’s over at Eunji’s.

He walked over to her bed and gave the girl a gentle kiss on the forehead before leaving.

When he got home, he was informed by Baekhyun himself that he was going to move out of the apartment they had been sharing for almost 4 years already. “Why?” Chanyeol asked.

“I found a smaller, cheaper place near my Taengoo’s place,” Baekhyun said. Besides being sad because his long-term roommate was leaving, it was also the renting fee that became a problem for both Chanyeol and Jongin. “Don’t worry about the renting fee splitting,” he said, as if reading his friend’s mind, “There’s gonna be someone who will come and take over my spot.”

“Oh, that’s great.” The taller one breathed out a sigh of relieve. He was just in the condition that’s able to pay for gas to follow people around but not to pay a higher rent.

“I’ll be leaving Monday next week and the new guy will probably come on Wednesday,” Baekhyun finished.

“Do you know the new guy?” Chanyeol asked as he ambled to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“I don’t really,” he replied. “But he’s not from Seoul, that’s what I know.”

‘Ooh, our new friend is going to be interesting,’ Chanyeol thought as he gulped down the water in one go.

-

Eunji and Chanyeol didn’t get to see each other again until that night at the café; the week had come to the border between weekday and weekend so that meant work for them. “Thanks for the soup,” the former said as they made their way into the staff room whilst the latter smiled in response. Jonghyun and Jungshin were, as usual, already there.

“Why are you guys always so early?” The giant inquired. That confused face he had was such a source of hilarity for Eunji that she let out a little laugh but was instantly disrupted by a storm of instant messages that her phone just received.

“We just  . . . like being early,” Jonghyun said.

“I’ll be at the kitchen,” Eunji informed as she opened the door and then disappeared behind it in a flash. They’ve all known her for quite long that they knew she’d be looking for some free snacks that she could beg Bomi to give her. And to have some girl-talk, definitely.

Chanyeol sat down on the couch and then started to tell Jonghyun his discovery these past days. “I went to his supposed address that you gave me but a halmeoni told me he had moved,” he said, “And then I encountered his cousin who told me that he moved in with his friend in Incheon.”

“His cousin? Seolhyun?”

“Yeah, her. You know her?”

“Of course we do,” Jungshin chimed in, “We hung out with her quite a few times.”

Chnayeol shrugged and then continued, “Alright, so, yesterday Eunji went to Incheon with an old friend of hers and I followed her there—”

“Why would you follow her?” Jungshin cut him off.

“I know that made me sound like a creep, but, trust me, I just had a gut feeling about it,” he uttered. “I went to grab lunch while waiting for her to go home, and guess who I saw?”

The three guys went silent for a moment. Jonghyun and Jungshin were waiting for Chanyeol to carry on, thinking that it was a rhetorical question; Chanyeol waited to see if the other two could answer him.

“I saw Minhyuk,” he eventually disclosed.

Jonghyun and Jungshin eyes widened, dazed. “Really?” Chanyeol nodded. “How is he doing?”

“He seemed just fine,” Chanyeol answered. “But,” he raised a finger, “That’s not what I want to talk about, actually.”

“Then?” Jungshin asked.

“Is Bae Joohyun, the previous singer, married?”

The two guys in front of him exchanged another stunned look. “What makes you think that way?”

“Well, guess what, she turns out to be the cousin of Eunji’s old friend,” Chanyeol told them, “And, guess what, she has a newborn baby.”

“NO. WAY.”

“And, guess again,” Chanyeol went on, “The owner of the restaurant I ate in the other day said that Minhyuk lives in her house.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me . . .” Jungshin and Jonghyun muttered.

“So I was wondering . . . could the baby be—”

“No way,” Jonghyun cut him off as he firmly shook his head, affirmative regarding his answer with no hint of doubt, “There’s no way that it’s Minhyuk’s.” He sighed and then continued, “They’ve known each other for a really long time, definitely longer than us and they even dated back then, but there’s no way that it’s his child.”

“Yes, he’s right,” Jungshin agreed, “Minhyuk wouldn’t make that kind of mistake.”

“Besides . . . ,” Jonghyun started. Someone, a waitress, knocked on the door thrice before coming in to tell the band that they should come up on stage by now, halting their serious conversation. The trio gave the waitress thumbs up and she nodded and they prepared to leave the room.

“Besides what?” Chanyeol demanded, still curious.

“Ah, nevermind.” He gave him a smile before leaving for the stage ahead.

-

As it turned out, Eunji didn’t visit the kitchen to look for snacks. She was following order from her boss—to come to his office right away. There Junmyeon was, sitting on his black leather revolving chair in his expensive lavish suit.

He threw a cold gaze at Eunji when she closed the door behind her but instantly switched to a friendlier and warmer side of him when asking her to, “Take a sit.” She was annoyed at her phony boss but comply with his commands. “How’s Bae Joohyun doing?”

Eunji scoffed. “Of course he doesn’t know,” she muttered as she looked down at the black marble floor. She looked up and examined the framed picture he had on his desk; a picture of him and his girlfriend, Park Chorong—the kind and innocent white rabbit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter