Park Chanyeol

Park Chanyeol vs. Her 7 Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

One fine afternoon in the middle of March—when Seoul city started to show its change of scenery from frost and withered branches of trees to bright sky, puffy white clouds, and blossoming buds—less-than-ordinary 22-year-old Park Chanyeol was only lying on top of the worn out couch on the apartment unit he shared with his college friends, less-than-ordinary Byun Baekhyun and ordinary Kim Jongin.

What made Jongin more than less-than-ordinary was because of his good looks. Well, compared to the other two, he was the only one who looked normal enough to get invited to parties and get laid. Though, no girls ever stuck to him for more than one week—7 days.

“Don’t you think you should go out? You’ve been lying down for days,” Baekhyun asked as he dried his damp hair with a dark blue towel. He took a seat on the armchair and took the TV remote from Chanyeol, who showed him less reaction than a stick.

“Yeah, like you’re the one to talk,” Chanyeol said with a plain tone in his voice. The clock hung above the TV showed a quarter pass 3 in the evening and none of the three had come out of their home for the past 3 days, including himself. It was actually Baekhyun’s first shower during the week.

“Why the f are you even watching Fashion TV . . .” Baekhyun muttered as he changed the channel.

“For the models, of course.” Jongin came out of the kitchen with a cup of instant ramyeon, an essential for any independent college students. He sat on the carpeted floor and leaned his back against Chanyeol’s couch.

“All this time I thought he was gay,” Baekhyun nonchalantly remarked.

“What the hell, dude!?” Chanyeol countered. He swiftly rose up into a sitting position and said, “I’m dating a girl, okay!” His long leg moved ever-so-lightly and inadvertently hit the back of Jongin’s head. “Sorry,” he muttered.

“Yeah?” Baekhyun said without looking away from the TV even the slightest bit. “What’s her name?” He was still going through the channels. “I bet her name doesn’t even sound real.”

“Park Sooyoung,” Chanyeol answered. “She goes to Yusan High School,” which was his alma-mater. “So f-ing real.”

Baekhyun’s grip on the TV remote loosen and it dropped to the carpeted floor beneath them as a result of his shock while Jongin choked on his ramyeon and almost got one strand of noodle coming out from his nose.

“You’re dating . . .” Baekhyun couldn’t bring the words together and looked at Jongin for help.

“. . . A high-schooler?” Jongin finished.

“So?” Chanyeol nonchalantly asked. “She’s nice and sweet.”

Baekhyun picked the TV remote up and then asked, “How old is she?”

“Uhm . . . eighteen, if I’m not mistaken,” Chanyeol answered.

“Don’t you think she’s too young for you, bro?” Jongin asked after he gulped down half of the water in the glass that was placed on the coffee table between the TV and the worn-out couch. No one, even Jongin himself, remembered how that glass of water got there or how long it had been there, he drank it nonetheless.

“What matters is the—”

“Heart,” Baekhyun cut Chanyeol off and then directly added, “Yeah, what a bull.” Jongin chuckled and shared a distant hi-5 with him.

“You’re probably dating her because she seems like the only girl who will get you laid in your twenty-two years of d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter