Chapter 7

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11-month old Sehunnie…

Of which, baby’s favorite uncles are getting married and while his Appa is fulfilling his best man duties, does that make Sehun his uncle’s best baby?  

 

 

“It’s beautiful…” Kyungsoo took one last glance at the pretty little ring on Baekhyun’s ring finger and set the other’s hand down gently.

Baekhyun smiled fondly. “Isn’t it?”

“Lu!” Sehun yelled out for the one-hundredth time that day and Kyungsoo could only sigh and walk up to the counter to get their orders.

The two were with baby at one of their favorite cafes for brunch. Kai had just returned to work, which left Kyungsoo with plenty of free time to spend alone with their son.

Baekhyun used to freelance for some art company down the road and he was an amazing painter, but now that he and Chanyeol were getting married, it seems like he had taken up the heavy responsibility of organizing his own wedding.

Since Kyungsoo was Chanyeol’s best friend, the former was tasked to help Baekhyun with the preparations.

After all, Kyungsoo was best man.

Which, of course, made Sehun the best baby.

But don’t tell him that, you’ll only be his ego further.

Look at how he’s already lording over his Appa and Uncle Baekie.

“Gah!” Sehun pointed to the strawberry cake on the table that was meant for Kyungsoo, but who was he to deny his precious Sehunnie.

Kyungsoo fed baby a small bite reluctantly, whereas Baekhyun offered his apple pie to Sehun even before baby went “Gah!” and pointed at it.

“How did my idiot best friend propose?” Kyungsoo winked at Baekhyun before taking a sip of his iced latte, “Didn’t attempt to set off fireworks but accidently burn down a forest, did he?”

“Lu!” Sehun slammed his spoon on the baby chair.

Baekhyun chuckled and helped wiped the cream off Sehun’s chin. “It was simple but very romantic. I loved it, I love Chanyeol.” He blushed slightly, “We went to dinner at the place we first met and he proposed whilst we were walking along the beach after.”

Kyungsoo smiled, “I’m glad he didn’t mess it up.”

“Sehunnie… Uncle Yeol and Uncle Baekie are getting married, baby.” Kyungsoo turned to poke at baby’s cheeks.

Baekhyun cooed when Sehun took a look at him and clapped.

“Awww… baby’s congratulating me!” Baekhyun beamed. “Good boy, Sehun!” Kyungsoo pecked his son’s cheek.

“Lu!” Sehun repeated.

Kyungsoo was about to take a bite at his cake when Baekhyun’s hand on his wrist stopped him.

“I think Sehun wants to go to the loo, Kyungie.” Baekhyun eyed baby suspiciously, as if he was trying to determine whether baby needed to go do a number two.

Kyungsoo laughed and waved his comment off. “Sehun just likes saying ‘Lu’, not ‘Loo’. Kai thought he meant the toilet kind of loo too when baby first said it.”

“Oh. Must be a name of some sort…” Baekhyun chuckled at baby whilst Kyungsoo shrugged.

“It’s not even a real word, Baek… how can it be a name?” Kyungsoo snorted. I refuse to believe that baby’s first word isn’t Appa.

Baekhyun pointed his fork at Kyungsoo knowingly, “Nonsense. It’s a beautiful name.”

“Anyways, I need help deciding a theme for the weddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter