Chapter 14

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey! Check out my new HighSchool!Au if you want... I'll really appreciate it. Thanks <3 Love in the Dark

 

2-year old Sehunnie…

Of which, Kai learns of his new baby and Sehun’s scared that his parents won’t want him anymore, now that they are having another child.

 

 

“I’ve got something to tell you, Kai.” Kyungsoo mustered his most serious face whilst turning away from feeding Sehun an apple slice to face his husband.

“Erm… okay. What is it?” Kai asked a little nervously; his husband’s tone of voice scared him a little. I’m not in trouble, am I?

Instantly, he thought back to the possible moments he might have offended Kyungsoo to warrant a punishment.

Kyungsoo’s awkward clearing of his throat brought him back to the present. “You might want to put down that ladle in case you’re too shocked and you start flailing around. I don’t want you to knockout our baby.”

“Why would I be too shocked?” Kai’s voice transformed into a high-pitch embarrassment; Oh my god, what is it? Don’t tell me Soo found out that I’ve been trying to feed Sehun lemons for my own sick, twisted, personal amusement. God, he’s not going to speak to me for a month!

Before his husband could open his mouth, Kai rambled, “I’m sorry for feeding Sehun lemons! It’s just- his face was so funny, I couldn’t help it.” He peeked up at Kyungsoo’s face timidly.

“You did what to our baby?” Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at Kai.

He flinched under his husband’s glare, “Erm… I take it that you wanted to talk about something else?” Kai scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, “Haha, erm, ignore what I said.”

Kyungsoo turned to Sehun immediately, “Did Daddy feed you lemons, honey?” Sehun tilted his head in confusion. Kyungsoo went to retrieve a whole lemon from the fridge to show his son, “This one. Did Daddy give you this, baby?”

Say no. Please say no! Kai eyed his son nervously.

“Yes, Appa!” Sehun’s eyes lit up in recognition, “Hunnie no like-y… Hunnie’s face go-” They watched as baby’s face scrunched up to re-enact his reaction whenever he tasted the sourness.

Damn it! You betrayer… Kai scowled at Sehun but cowered when met with Kyungsoo’s menacing glare.

“I can’t believe you, Kai.” Kyungsoo sighed and slumped into his seat.

Wait, that’s weird. Kai was half-expecting his husband to fly into a rage. Something’s different.

“Are you okay, Soo?” He asked his husband worriedly, “It’s not like you to take a step back instead of punishing me for playing with our baby.”

“I’m fine… just- I shouldn’t get too worked up.” Kyungsoo allowed a small smile to spread on his face. He cleared his throat and took Kai’s two hands in his, “Don’t freak out, okay?”

Kai gulped and leaned forward in his seat, “Okay… I’m ready. Just tell me, I promise not to freak.” He nodded determinedly.

Kyungsoo gripped his hands tightly, “Kai, honey…” “Uh huh?” He watched as Kyungsoo took a deep breath before smiling brightly at him. “I’m pregnant!” Kyungsoo beamed.

What?

A second of stunned silence ensued before Kai dropped to the ground.

“Oh my god!” Kyungsoo squawked and hurried to his husband’s side; the first time he told Kai he was pregnant with Sehun, his husband had fainted straightaway. He didn’t think it possible that it’ll happen twice.

“Daddy’s dead!” Sehun announced to the room amidst Kyungsoo breaking out into hysterics.

Baby wasn’t used to seeing his levelheaded Appa like that; it was an eye-opener.

“I just killed my baby’s father!” Kyungsoo wailed and continued his attempts to slap Kai awake.

Blame it on the hormones messing with his body.

 

 

Sehun heard weird sounds coming from his parents’ room and he was starting to get a little scared. “Appa? D-Daddy?” He murmured before climbing out of his bed.

Baby waddled out of his room slowly with his small hand clutching onto his precious blankie.

“Daddy?” His small voice drifted int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter