Chapter 24

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~5-year old Sehunnie, 7-year old Jongdae, 2-year Hani…

Of which, Kai wants to be his husband’s favorite again.

 

 

Kai loves his kids, but he can’t stand it when they’d taken a habit to coming between Kyungsoo and him.

Those -blocking devils…

Kai pouted before glaring at Sehun and Jongdae who were both all over his Kyungsoo, the trio was at the other end of the living room. He used to be Kyungsoo’s favorite, but since the kids came along and took all the attention of his husband, Kai has been feeling pretty deprived of the other’s love.

They haven’t had in the longest time; two weeks of no intimacy were like a lifetime of abstinence in Kai’s eyes.

Only Hani, sleeping beside him on a laid out futon, was an absolute angel in his eyes. Fine, Kai may be a little bias towards his princess; Hani will always be her Daddy’s little girl, but it was a fact that Kai was jealous of his sons.

His scowl intensified when he watched Sehun giggle as Kyungsoo pepper his face with kisses. When was the last time his husband showed him affection like that?

Kai kicked out his legs childishly and turned his back on the trio. Kyungsoo caught his husband’s childish act from the corner of his eye and leaned down to whisper into Sehun and Jongdae’s ears, an amused smile on his face.

The two boys stood up and waddled over to their unsuspecting Daddy.

Your Appa doesn’t love me anymore, Hani… Kai pouted and traced the bridge of his little girl’s nose with his index finger.

Ever since last month when Kyungsoo got back from his short trip to Tokyo with Baekhyun and Suho, where he’d bought Kai a beautiful watch and their two sons this awesome gigantic Lego set, Kai had known that his husband favored their kids.

He had thanked his husband for the souvenir with a kiss but he had sulked for days.

Because, god dammit, Kai wanted a cool toy as well, not some adult gift like a watch.

“What?” He turned around when small fingers poked his left cheek only to have his two boys plant kisses on his face.  Kai couldn’t keep the smile from appearing on his face.

Who was he kidding? He loved his boys too much to hate them.

“Daddy… Are you sad, Daddy?” Sehun placed both his palms on either side of Kai’s cheeks and squished them together, finally pecking his father’s pouty lips. “Appa said you were sad so Hunnie and I came to cheer you up!” Jongdae said before clinging onto Kai’s neck.

“Sshhh babies… Hani is sleeping.” Kyungsoo walked up towards his husband and sons before finally planting himself down beside Kai. Sehun crawled over to sit in Kyungsoo’s lap immediately.

Kai huffed and turned away from his husband pettily. Kyungsoo chuckled and placed a palm on Kai’s thigh. “What’s wrong honey?” Kai shook his head and glared daggers at his feet. “Nothing’s wrong.” His voice came out in a strange half-squeal, so strange that Jongdae and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter