SPECIAL Chapter 10

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Special Chapter

1½-year old Sehunnie…

Of which, Kai and Kyungsoo have been trying for another baby.

Rated [M] for explicit content.

Please do not read ahead if you’re not comfortable with boyxboy . But there is cutie Sehun moments at the very end, so maybe you should skip to that part! 

 

For half a year now, Kai and Kyungsoo have been trying hard for yet another child. And ever since Baekhyun and Chanyeol had surprised their group of friends with the news that Baekhyun was expecting, Kai was all the more determined to impregnate his beloved husband.

“Soo… Baekhyun and Chanyeol aren’t even married yet and they already have a bun in the oven.” He tugged Kyungsoo down onto the bed gently. “We need to up our game if we want a second child.”

Kyungsoo’s whines were smothered out by the multiple kisses Kai rained down on his face; he still felt sore from the previous night’s exertions.

“But we already have Sehun, honey… what’s the rush?” Kyungsoo murmured against Kai’s lips. He was only saying that because the number of times they’ve had in the past week alone was astonishing; Kyungsoo wanted another child as much as Kai did.

The latter jerked back and frowned down at his husband who lay before him.

“Chanyeol laughed at me the other day and said he’ll have more kids than me…” Kai pouted. “I CAN’T LOSE!” He yelled, startling Kyungsoo, and puffed out his chest.

“Ssshhh… You’ll wake Sehun.” The smaller jabbed Kai in the ribs.

Kyungsoo couldn’t help the smile that bloomed on his own face. He reached up to cup his husband’s cheeks before pulling him down into a heated kiss.

“This isn’t a competition, honey.” When Kai made to protest, Kyungsoo flipped him over so that he was now the one straddling the other.

“Don’t tell me the many times we’ve had … you’re only having with me so that we can win my best friend?” Kyungsoo tilted his head and gave Kai a mock pout.

The latter immediately shook his hands and leaned up so that they were face-to-face. “Of course not, Soo…” Kai caressed Kyungsoo’s face as the other leaned into his hand.

He placed his husband down slowly onto the duvets and hovered above him.

Kai lifted Kyungsoo’s hand and kissed each of his knuckles.

“I. Love. You. Kim. Kyung. Soo…” He said huskily before diving in to capture the other’s sweet inviting lips. “I would make love to you every single day, not for any other reason but the fact that I love you.” Kai stared deep into Kyungsoo’s eyes.

A bright smile lit up the latter’s face as he nodded shyly. “I love you too, Kai.” Kyungsoo hummed happily when his husband’s hands crept beneath the shirt he was wearing, only to pull them off seconds after.

A feral growl left Kai’s lips when Kyungsoo let out a soft “Make love to me, Kai”.

Shirts and sweatpants were soon abandoned leaving both men atop the bed, only in their boxers and drowning in the pre- tension and air of lust.

“Kai!” Kyungsoo cried out when the said man ripped off his boxers in the rush to get to his already aroused member.

Kai smirked before sticking out his tongue to up the entire length of Kyungsoo’s erect . He swirled his tongue around a couple more times, encouraging more moans from Kyungsoo.

“Hush, Soo… we don’t want Sehun to wake now, do we?” Kai chuckled deeply.

Kyungsoo whacked Kai’s arm softly and was about to send him a retort when Kai interrupted his plans by wrapping his thick lips over the tip of Kyungsoo’s .

Very slowly and sensually, Kai slid down his mouth to take in more of his husband’s length.

I can’t stay quiet when you do that! Kyungsoo moaned out loud, fingers desperately finding purchase in Kai’s hair as the other bobbed his head up and down.

“Oh my god, K-Kai…” He stiffened when he felt the familiar pull down below; the telltale sign that he was about to blow his load.

Knowing his husband inside out, Kai increased his pace and hummed around Kyungsoo’s member.

“Don’t hold back on me, babe.” Kai squeezed gently, and that was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter