Chapter 6

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Do check out my new Wolf!Au fic if you haven't. Thanks! The Lost Heirs.

 

10-month old Sehunnie…

Of which, Daddy and Appa are trying to get baby to say his first word. 

 

Sehun was perched on his baby chair, nibbling innocently at the ear of his Pororo doll, when Kai and Kyungsoo both dragged chairs over to sit in front of him.

The annoying sound that came along with the chair-dragging startled baby into releasing his toy, and all three pairs of eyes watched on as the penguin tumbled down, before finally settling pathetically on the ground.

At once, Sehun turned to glare at his parents.

You humans pushed Pororo off the cliff! How should King Baby Hun punish you? *Rawr!

Kai shifted his chair back a little when Sehun started to wave both his chubby fists at them.

Just in case, his baby decided to take flight and claw off his face to avenge his fallen penguin friend.

May you rest in peace? He uttered a silent prayer at the bird.

Kyungsoo didn’t even look too fazed for he thought Sehun waving his baby fists was too cute.

“Awww… Baby is so adorable!” Kyungsoo squealed and leaned over to pinch Sehun’s cheeks.

Kai was tugging lightly on the back of Kyungsoo’s shirt as he spotted the increasing annoyance passing through baby’s face.

Does he not see how angry Sehun is?

Sometimes, Kai wonders what’s wrong with his husband.

Kyungsoo snapped out of it when Kai poked him.

“Oh, right.” Kyungsoo cleared his throat and whipped out a plastic bunch of cards before turning to Sehun.

The baby stared curiously at what his Appa was holding.

“Sehun dear…” Kyungsoo started, “Your Uncle Baekie mentioned the other day that most babies start speaking at around twelve months-”

A quick glance to baby’s face would reveal that Sehun wasn’t even interested in what Kyungsoo was saying from the way he was now gnawing at the edge of his baby chair, but the man blabbered on.

“-You’re ten months old now and your Daddy and I were thinking that we should try to get you to start talking okay?”

When Sehun noticed the silence that followed his Appa’s mini speech, baby peered up at his parents with wide eyes before turning his body to face the front; finally paying attention.

Both Kyungsoo and Kai cheered and drowned him with praises of “Good boy!” because they read in their Parenting 101 book that when babies are praised, they’d develop the tendency to behave.

People had pointed out to them that Sehun was a little too spoilt and both wanted to prove that baby knew how to listen to his parents as well.

“Look Sehun!” Kai flashed the ‘A for Apple’ card in baby’s face, “Say Apple…” Both adults waited with bated breaths.

Sehun merely blinked before he recognized the picture, which was the fruit that his Appa always used to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter