Chapter 21

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~4-year old Sehunnie, 6-year old Jongdae, 2-year old Luhan…

Of which, the kids enjoy a play date at Uncle Kris and Suho’s house.

 

 

“Lulu, look at Hunnie okay?” Sehun picked up the red Lego block and waved it at a wide-eyed Luhan’s face. “You put the red one on the black one and you’ll get robot man.”

He demonstrated what he had just said and brandished the finished product to a round of applause from an amazed Luhan.

“Again!” The 2-year old cheered gleefully and demanded.

Sehun nodded and rummaged through the bucket of Lego blocks, in search of red and black, so that he could continue to build robots to impress Lulu.

Must build Lulu big big robot! He chewed on his bottom lip. Must make Lulu happy!

The Kim boys were over at their Uncle Suho’s house and to say that the kids were having fun at their first play date would be a massive understatement.

They were having the time of their lives.

Given, they were only playing with Legos; but whom you’re with is more important than what you’re doing.

The two boys have been inseparable of late, Sehun sticking to Luhan’s side even before they had reached Suho’s house.

Yixing and Jongdae were of the same age so the two boys had gotten close very quickly.

At first, Suho and Kyungsoo were worried that they’d end up fighting over toys, but angel Yixing had surprised everyone by personally inviting Jongdae to play in his miniature ball pit.

 

“Kyungie, look!” Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo’s arm excitedly. “Your Sehunnie is trying to court my Lulu.” The former clenched his fists and gave Sehun a soft “fighting!”

Kyungsoo squealed and dug for his phone before snapping a dozen pictures, all while being careful not to jostle a sleeping 1-year old princess, Hani, cradled to his chest with his other arm.

“I’m uploading this on Insta.” He proclaimed. Hmm… Caption… Aha!

“Baby’s first date. My Sehun is all grown up. #mykidgotswag #hunhanftw?” Suho cocked an eyebrow when he peered over Kyungsoo’s shoulder to read what he had written.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun exchanged glances before fist-pumping each other. “Swag!” They cheered before bursting out into giggles.

“Have you two been spending too much time with Kris?” Suho narrowed his eyes at them.

Their conversation was cut short when Kyungsoo’s phone rang, Kai’s pouty face lit up the screen. “Ah, it’s Kai!” He smiled before picking up the call.

“Babe?” There was a slight eeriness in the way Kai greeted him.

Kyungsoo gulped and answered with a small stutter. “H-Hi honey?”

“I saw your Instagram… May I have a word with Luhan?” Kai asked sweetly.

HUH?!

“You want to speak to Luhan?” He asked incredulously.

To his side, both Baekhyun and Suho raised their eyebrows.

Shruggin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter