Chapter 22

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~4-year old Sehunnie, 6-year old Jongdae, 2-year old Luhan…

Of which, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ditched their husbands for a holiday and Kai and Chanyeol are on kid-watching duties. Two man-child watching over four children, fun times right?

 

 

“I can’t believe they just upped and left.” Kai pouted and bounced a gurgling Hani on his knee. “Can you believe your Appa went to Jeju with your Uncle Baek without me?” His voice cracked towards the end, causing the one-year old to smile.

“Chill, Kai.” Chanyeol patted the man’s shoulder and settled into the seat beside Kai’s. “They needed the holiday anyways.” He gestured to the three boys heartily eating their breakfast across from them. “Besides, isn’t it exciting? We get to spend the next three days with the kids!”

Chanyeol squealed.

Kai stole a piece of strawberry from Sehun’s plate when he was distracted. “Exciting?” He shook his head jerkily and popped the strawberry into his mouth. “More like tiring… I can already imagine the chaos.” He shuddered.

“No, no, no.” Chanyeol wagged a finger at Kai. Hani’s eyes lit up at the worm-like thingy (aka. finger) in front of her face and made a grab for it before sticking it into ; her wide eyes, which she inherited from Kyungsoo, stared transfixed at Chanyeol’s face.

“What chaos… The kids are angels.” Chanyeol cooed at Hani.

Kai and Chanyeol glanced over at Sehun, Luhan and Jongdae. Sensing eyes on them, the three kids looked up simultaneously with bulging cheeks stuffed from cake and whipped cream slathered all over the bottom half of their faces.

A piece of strawberry popped out of Jongdae’s mouth and rolled till it came to a stop on the floor. Chanyeol’s jaw dropped.

“The face of angels.” Kai deadpanned.

Chanyeol chuckled awkwardly before reaching over to help wipe Luhan’s face.

Just then, the two-year old stood up in his seat and gave his father an Eskimo kiss, effectively transferring most of the cream onto Chanyeol’s face.

Sehun and Jongdae cackled and stood up to give kisses of their own to Kai. “We love you, Daddy!” The two boys cheered while Kai sat shell-shocked.

“Angels.” He glared at Chanyeol before smiling at his two boys.

“Daddy loves you two too.” Kai said sweetly before sticking out his tongue to at the cream around his mouth.

Ooohhh… Icing sugar. WAIT… SUGAR?!

“We gave sugar to the kids?” Kai gawked at Chanyeol who nodded stupidly.

“Yeah, why?” The giant asked.

 

 

“Stop jumping about Jongdae. And Sehun! Stop chasing after Luhan. You three better stop right now!” Kai raised his voice and glared at the three terrors running amok in the living room, hips cocked. “NO CHANYEOL NO!”

“SUGAR RUSHHHHH!” Chanyeol screamed and rushed pass Kai with his flailing arms. “Run children, the cookie monster is out to eat you… Nom Nom Nom.”

Luhan, Sehun and Jongdae squealed before running away from the demented giant. Monggu was barking crazily and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter