Chapter 5

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Second part of Baekyeol as babysitters. Go read Chapter 4 if you haven't done so ^^ Enjoy~ 

 

6-month old Sehunnie…

Of which, Daddy and Appa are out on a date and baby’s favorite uncles are trial-and-error babysitters [PART TWO].

“It’s going to be fine…” Baekhyun persuaded himself, “We have the baby food-” He glanced at the bowl of mashed-up fruit puree on the dining table in front of him, “Kyungie said he changed Sehun’s diaper before he went out so we’re good on that front…”

“Baby is watching Pororo with Yeol in the living room… And we are good.” He patted himself and turned his gaze to his boyfriend only to frown, “We are so not good. Oh dear…”

He stormed to the living room and whacked a sleeping Chanyeol on the head.

The giant had his eyes open with his body facing the animation on the TV; it looked like he was paying attention to Pororo, but Baekhyun knew better.

“You can’t sleep on the job, Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun screamed.

Chanyeol jolted awake, “What what what? Holy Jesus, don’t scare me like that Baekie… Is there something wrong?” He rubbed at his eyes carelessly.

“I don’t know, Yeol. You tell me… is there something wrong?” Baekhyun planted an over-exaggerated smile on his face.

“E-Erm…” Chanyeol looked around the room and scratched his head, “Pororo’s still on, so we’re good there… and Sehun is right here-OH…” He smiled sheepishly at the seething Baekhyun.

“Oh…” Baekhyun glared, “You lost the baby! I told you to keep an eye on him while I was making his dinner and you went and lost Kyungie’s baby… in his own bloody house.”

Chanyeol flinched and started to crawl around the living room. “Sehunnie? Where are you, baby…” He peered under the couch, “Helloooooooo?”

“Kyungsoo’s going to kill me… and then Kai’s going to kill me too… and then I’m going to lose my baby’s favorite uncle rights.” Baekhyun babbled.

“Sehun dearie!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled.

The giant stopped Baekhyun from yelling again when a very soft giggle sounded somewhere at the back of the house.

“I don’t think Sehun went up to the second floor, so I’ll cover the garden and guest room, you go look in Kai’s office alright?” Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol down the hall.

“Try not to step on baby please, Yeol.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “I won’t step on Sehun… what do you take me for, Baekie?”

“You stepped on Princess’s tail that time!” Baekhyun hissed.

Chanyeol gasped, “Your cat was lazing on the carpet. I mean what kind of cat lazes around on the carpet where it is so easy for people to trod on them?”

Baekhyun deadpanned, “All cats do that, you idiot.”

“It was an accident and it was one time, Baek-”

Before Chanyeol could protest further and prove that he is not going to step on Sehun, or at least not purposely anyway, Baekhyun shushed him and went in search of the little troublemaker.

“Damn you Princess, I told you not to tell Baekie about the tail-stepping incident, you tattletale.” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue and promised himself to punish the cat when they get back home. Probably step on her tail again.  

“Sehunnie…” Baekhyun called out in a singsong tune. 

He smiled triumphantly when a very familiar gurgle came from the guestroom.

Baekhyun almost cooed at the sight of baby hiding in the middle of the room; Sehun must have thought they were playing hide-and-seek.

He was lying on the floor spread-eagled but Sehun had clenched both of his chubby fists to his eyes. His tactic was obvious: If I can’t see them, they can’t see me.

Baekhyun decided to play along with the cute baby.

“Oh no, I can’t find Sehunnie… Where is Sehunnie?” Baekhyun smiled when Sehun gurgled and stole a peek at him.

Just then, Chanyeol appeared at the doorway befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter