Chapter 15

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2-year old Sehunnie…

Of which, Sehun and Kyungsoo goes to visit Luhan and Baekhyun. Also, Kai learns the saying: ‘A happy ‘wife’ is a happy life’ the hard way, all thanks to Chanyeol.

 

 

Pregnant people’s mood swings are horrible. Kai noted.

A Kyungsoo had woken him up that morning; something Kai had no complaints about, but all hell broke loose during breakfast.

“I said pancakes with MAPLE SYRUP-” Kai ducked under the table as one of said pancakes flew at him “-Not pancakes with HONEY!” Kyungsoo slammed his fists on the table.

“But we ran out, Soo…” Kai whimpered and peeked up from behind Sehun; the baby conveniently placed so that he could use him as a human shield.

Kyungsoo practically glowered at his husband, “Do I look like I ing care if we ran out?” He ignored Kai’s squeak and hasty attempt to cover Sehun’s ears before he heard the cuss word.

“Don’t say the f-word in front of Sehun!” Kai pleaded but groaned when their son waved his spoon at them.

“F-word!” Sehun giggled and self-applauded, proud that he had learned another new word to add to his growing vocabulary.

“Go get me my maple syrup!” Kyungsoo growled, jutted out his tummy as far as it would go and pointed his thumb at it, “Our baby wants pancakes with maple syrup. Are you going to deny us what we want?” His voice turned sickeningly sweet as he stared creepily at Kai.

“Right on it!” The latter popped up and hightailed it out of there.

Kyungsoo slumped into his seat and stared at an amused Sehun once his husband left for the nearest mart.

“Appa throw c-cake Daddy.” Sehun giggled and poked at his own pile of pancakes.

Kyungsoo sighed and rubbed at his forehead, “Yes, baby… but it doesn’t mean you can throw pancakes or anything else at your Daddy, okay? Just- Appa is feeling a little weird right now because of the baby in Appa’s tummy.”

“Hunnie cannot throw?” Sehun looked genuinely upset.

Baby already had half a mind to welcome his Daddy back with his plate of breakfast, to the face.

 

 

“Lulu!” Sehun yelled when Baekhyun opened the door to their house.

The adults immediately silenced him; Baekhyun placed a finger to his lips, “Sshhh Sehun, Luhan’s sleeping…” Kyungsoo ruffled his son’s hair playfully.

The two-year old nodded and placed his own finger on his lips. “Sshhh, Lulu sleeping.” He repeated in a very soft voice before toeing off his shoes and rushing towards the baby cot in the middle of the living room.

“Hello Lulu, Hunnie here…” He reached out to run a careful finger down a sleeping Luhan’s cheek; Kyungsoo came over to coo at the baby too.

After an hour of Sehun attempting to read Luhan ‘The Three Little Pigs’, he started to get impatient and turned to both the adults with a frown, “Appa, why Lulu no wake up and play with Hunnie?”

Kyungsoo chuckled and pulled Sehun onto his lap, “It’s cause Luhan’s still a baby and babies sleep a lot because they’re still young… you slept a lot last time too, Hunnie.”

Sehun pouted, “So Lulu not ignoring Hunnie?” Baekhyun cooed and pinched the boy’s cheeks, “Luhan’s not ignoring you, sweetie. But he should be up soon cause it’s almost his snack time.” He took a look at the clock.

As if on cue, the trio watched as Luhan’s body wriggled before the baby burst into tears.

“Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Baekhyun jumped up from the couch and ran for the kitchen at once; Sehun glanced nervously at his Appa before standing beside Luhan’s cot.

“Why Lulu cry, Appa?” Sehun pouted, “Is it because of Hunnie?”

Kyungsoo shook his head and picked Luhan up. “Of course not, baby. Baek?” He raised his voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter