Chapter 4

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6-month old Sehunnie…

Of which, Daddy and Appa are about to go out on a date whilst baby’s favorite uncles are coming to babysit [PART ONE].

 

“Are you sure about this?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly.

Both Kai and Kyungsoo turned to look at Sehun who was watching Pororo dance with his friends on the TV in the living room.  

The two were crouching behind the kitchen counter whilst their baby was still unaware of their impending act of betrayal.

It would be the first time both Kyungsoo and Kai wouldn’t be by Sehun’s side. It was Kyungsoo’s parents that had suggested they have some time off taking care of Sehun.

“Yeah…? I mean it’s only for a few hours right? Our date night has been long overdue anyways… it’ll be nice to have some time to ourselves without the baby.” Kai folded his arms. “Besides Chanyeol and Baekhyun will be here to babysit, so I guess there’s no need to worry.”

“That’s exactly why I’m having doubts.” Kyungsoo deadpanned. “Baekhyun’s an absolute angel, so I trust him. It’s the giant I don’t trust. What if my idiot best friend feeds Sehun something bad? Or what if he trips over his own long feet and squash my baby while falling?”

Kai slammed his palm over Kyungsoo’s mouth when the other’s voice ran up a notch, “Sshhh! Baby’s going to hear you…”

Both parents’ eyes widened when they saw Sehun glancing at them suspiciously.

Damn it… Their baby has always been fast on picking up things.

They watched as Sehun gurgled in their direction and started to crawl towards them.

Kyungsoo and Kai couldn’t help but smile when Sehun clung on tightly to both their pants.

It’s almost as if he knew what they were about to do and Sehun was hell-bent on not allowing his parents free time away from him.

I am King Baby Hun and you all deserve to bow before me and stay with me forever and ever until I get sick of your peasant faces.

Just then, their doorbell rang, indicating the arrival of Kai and Kyungsoo’s accomplices.

“Uncle Baekie and Yeollie are here!” Kyungsoo cooed at Sehun before lifting up the smiling baby and cradling him to his chest.

The family of three watched as Chanyeol pressed his face up against the translucent glass panes in the wooden front door.

“Gahhh Gu Guhh…” Sehun clapped his hands with glee and pointed at Chanyeol’s pig nose and deformed lips.

“Yes, baby. Uncle Yeollie is a pig.” Kyungsoo hummed at a gurgling Sehun.

BANG BANG BANG. All three jumped when Chanyeol pounded on the door.

“Are they not in Baekie? Why aren’t they letting us in?” Chanyeol’s high-pitched voice wafted in.

“It’s been literally two seconds since we rang the bell, Yeol… give them some three seconds more.” Baekhyun said patiently.

Kai, Kyungsoo and baby watched with bemused faces as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter