Chapter 23

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~4-year old Sehunnie, 6-year old Jongdae, 2-year old Luhan…

Of which, Kai and Chanyeol head to the carnival with the kids… Will it be all fun and games?

 

 

“Can we go already?” Chanyeol whined from where he was slouching at the edge of the bed, head resting on the mattress.

“Yeah Daddy, can we go already?” Jongdae copied Chanyeol’s position and pouted. Only, Sehun was too busy playing with Hani and Luhan on the bed whilst Kai was currently pacing about, mind preoccupied.

He had a dilemma.

“Which one to wear? Hmm…” Kai folded his arms and rubbed his chin.

“Oh come on! They all look the same to me, just pick one for Hani to wear and let’s go already!” Chanyeol huffed, “What if they run out of popcorn because you’re taking so long? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HORROR?”

Kai gasped. “Excuse me? Did you just say that they all look the same?” He gestured to the five dresses laid out on the bed. “Omo Omo… My princess must be dressed perfectly. Everyone will look at my baby and gush, “Oh, why don’t I have such an adorable darling?” Give me some more time to pick her an outfit.”

Kai had his ‘Proudest Parent Ever’ face on, probably already imagining the praise he’ll get later.

He waved an ivory dress at Chanyeol. “This is with frills.” Kai pointed at another similar dress. “This has lace… This has floral prints…” He could go on and on; Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“I don’t get why you’re making such a big deal out of it.”

Kai looked a second away from -slapping Chanyeol. He cleared his voice instead. “Chanyeol… Do you have a daughter?”

The giant frowned. “No?”

“That’s why you don’t get it!” Kai snapped at him before picking up a cute floral-printed dress. “Ah-ha! Hani dearie… let’s wear this.” He picked Hani up and left the room.

Chanyeol shrugged before flopping onto the bed, Sehun, Luhan and Jongdae scrambled up and jumped onto his midriff at once.

Kai obviously adores his one-year old.

Fool for his daughter. Chanyeol shook his head.

Is having a daughter really that great? He pondered and stared at Hani’s cute dresses, her baby pink cot, her small little shoes…

Wow.

All the pink was pretty darn cute he had to admit.

Oh dammit.

He took out his phone and dialed Baekhyun’s number at once.

“Chanyeol?” The latter picked up after a second.

“I want a daughter too, Baek.”

“What?” Baekhyun choked.

“How do we get one?” Chanyeol stupidly asked.

 

 

“Your ten minutes is up, you have to leave and let others have their turn!” The man in charge of the moon bounce turned towards Kai exasperatedly. “Sir, can you get him out? He’s holding up the line.” He gestured to the growing queue behind them.

I knew it was a bad idea to let him on. Kai sighed and shifted Hani from his left arm to his right.

Sehun, Jongdae and Luhan were all staring up at him patiently, hands clutching onto his pants; all three boys had gotten out of the moon bounce the second the assistant yelled “Time’s up!”

They wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter