Bonus #1

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since this fic was marked complete after previous last chapter, any updates hereon will have a random timeline... meaning, I'll post chapters based on the different ages of Sehun. The chapter below is when he's 18, the next update (I don't know when) can be Sehun when he was 5 etc... I'll just post whatever random ideas I can think of.  

 

~18-year old Sehunnie, 16-year old Luhan

Of which, Sehun decides to hang out with Luhan at the mall and they just so happen to run into his parents who are out on a date themselves. Well, not really because Kai might or might not have purposely followed after his son to spy on his “date”.  

 

 

“He saw us, you dummy.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but allowed his husband to pull him to stand behind a not so discrete potted plant. “Sshhh…” The latter placed his hand over Kyungsoo’s mouth and popped his head out from where they were hiding.

 

“Eh?” Kai frowned and hurriedly stood up. “Where did they go? They were just there…” He pointed in the direction of the cinema entrance. “Perhaps, they went to catch a movie?” He tilted his head to the side before tugging on Kyungsoo’s arm. “Let’s join them!” Kai said excitedly.

 

“Stop, Kai.” The shorter refused to budge, halting the other as well. “Let the kids enjoy their day.” Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at his husband in warning. “B-B-But…” Kai pouted when he saw the other’s face; it was obvious that Kyungsoo had set his foot down and nothing he could say would dissuade him from not following after their son. “But I need to keep a lookout for Sehunnie!” Kai whined.

 

“And why do you need to do that?” Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow. “Our son’s eighteen now… if he wants to go on a “date” with Luhan,” Kyungsoo made open inverted commas gestures, “then so be it. They don’t need parental supervision, I mean come on Kai… they’re just hanging out.” He rolled his eyes and shrug off his husband’s hand before striding off. If Kai wanted to stalk their son on his date childishly then Kyungsoo would have no part in it.

 

“B-But…” Kai was left stranded between choosing whom to follow. “But what if that dumb Chanyeol teaches Luhan some y thing and he’s going to want to take advantage of our precious Sehunnie?” He called out after Kyungsoo. The latter rolled his eyes because, one – if that was to be the case, it would most probably be the other way round, and two – if Luhan was to “take advantage” of Sehun, Kyungsoo’s sure their son will be a most willing victim. He knew Sehun liked Luhan.

 

“Don’t be ridiculous, Kai.” Kyungsoo called out without even glancing back, “Now, I’m leaving if we’re not having the date you promised me when you first tricked me out of the house.” Kai frowned. “And you can forget about the you-know-what I promised you tonight.” Kyungsoo gave his husband a pointed look and Kai gasped at once.

 

“Please have mercy, my dear husband.” He sprinted after Kyungsoo’s retreating back at once, all thoughts of stalking Sehun for the rest of the latter’s date gone just like that. Because his under the sheets’ naughty time with Kyungsoo was worth way more than all the stars in the galaxies combined.  

 

 

 

“Awww… your parents are so sweet!” Luhan cooed and glanced over at Sehun. It must be said that the expression on the latter’s face was one of unimpressed and borderline disgusted as they watched from behind a glass window Kai feeding Kyungsoo with a slice of delicious-looking cake while attempting to make some cutesy face. “My dad’s a man-child.” Sehun deadpanned.

 

Kai was beckoning the waitress over enthusiastically and making huge gestures, as if he was miming to order every cake in the menu for Kyungsoo. They could see the eye rolls the latter was giving his husband. “Awww…” Luhan sighed dreamily and Sehun gave the other a half-glance. Does Lulu want me to do that for him as well? Sehun cleared his throat awkwardly and glanced away, trying to look nonchalant,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter