Chapter 1

To Build Our Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Pushhh… We’re almost there baby! A littleee more… OW!”

He whimpered as his distressed husband grabbed a handful of his blond locks and tugged.

“Say push one more time and I’ll personally shove you into the deepest pits in hell. You got that, Kim Kai-sshi?” Kyungsoo growled in the other’s face and puffed out exaggerated breaths. “This is all your fault, Kim ing Kai. I hate you!”

The boy, who Kyungsoo had in a headlock, whimpered again.

It’s the hormones speaking… Just take it all in, Kai. Any amount of hair tugs and sharp glares would be worth it once your son is born.

“Please calm down sir. It’s bad for the baby if you get too agitated…” A sharp glare from Kyungsoo shut the nurse up pretty quickly. Before Kyungsoo could curse the poor nurse into oblivion, Kai shooed her away with discrete waves of his hand. She scampered away like how one would when faced with the hellhounds from the underworld.

“Save yourself…” Kai whispered after her.

He sighed deeply and wiped the layer of sweat coating his Kyungsoo’s face.

 “Is he out yet?” Kyungsoo huffed impatiently.

Kai peeked down and a slight smile took over his face.

“I see baby’s head, Soo!”

He’s the one who was supposed to be the manlier figure in this relationship, but Kai couldn’t help but break down at their impending gift.

Oh my goodness. My baby! This is it… the moment of extraordinary beauty.

“Man up and stop crying, you big wuss.” Kyungsoo murmured, but the expression on his face was fast reflecting Kai’s joy.

Kyungsoo relinquished his hold on Kai’s hair, opting to grab his wrist this time.

With one final hard push from Kyungsoo, and a loud yelp of “OW !” from Kai, small cries from the newborn sounded in the room. The former fell back onto the bed in relief whilst his husband fell onto the ground, feeling like hell really.

“You broke my wrist, Soo…” Kai whimpered and clutched his limp hand pathetically to his chest.

Kyungsoo hooted with no remorse on his face, “Take it as payback for me going through ten hours of labor, honey. Now, come see our cute little Sehun.” He beckoned.

“Aren’t you the cutest little thing?” Kyungsoo cooed and made kissy faces at their baby.

“Does he have my eyes? No offense Soo, but yours are kind of bulging scary… you know what I mean? I still love you. Does he have my y bronzed skin?” Jongin clapped with glee.

He placed the pain from his broken wrist aside momentarily, popping up from the ground in anticipation of their baby’s ethereal good looks. He was, after all, the lovechild of two handsome dudes.

“Here’s our baby Hun…” Kyungsoo smiled up at him.

His husband was now rid of the devil, and every bit like the angel Do Kyungsoo can be whenever he isn’t on his man period.

Kai gave him a loving smile and kissed his forehead before looking down at their baby.

Except that, Kai felt his own smile faltering when he faced his baby.

Kyungsoo frowned, “Is there something wrong?” He peered up anxiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter