The Lights

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Lights[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“I never thought that I would meet you again, Baekhyun. I’m very glad I did.” D.O. said sincerely to the new student who sat next to him.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were friends since they were in their diapers. Both of their mothers were very close friends and always enjoyed time together, which caused this strong bond between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo but parted away when Baekhyun father was assigned into a new business in America. For the rest of the period both Baekhyun and D.O. were catching up on both each other’s life and paying no attention to the teacher since they were doing no practical and just some paper work since the year had just started and many kid’s haven’t paid their fee.

“So, now you have a Chinese friend called Luhan?” Baekhyun asked his best friend feeling little jealous for he felt that Kyungsoo was able to move on for easily than Baekhyun , since it took a while for Baekhyun to talk to anyone after they have parted.

“Only friend after you, don’t judge him yet, you will like him when you meet him soon” as D.O. was able to see the judgment look on Baekhyun face. Just as he said so, the bell school rang indicating end of the period.Both boys got up and started to pack their bags.

“Are we going to meet that Luhan now?” Baekhyun asked trying not to sound so mean, but he seems as he just can’t like the Chinese male.

“No, not yet. I can see how interested you are” D.O smiled teasingly “Come on , let’s not ruin things we haven't seen each other for couples of years and I’m very excited to see you again Baekhyun. Let’s go eat and I have plenty thing’s to tell you”

The more both of them talked they more they found out about things that happened in their parted life.

Baekhyun's father had passed away, which is why they have returned here and he’s mother doesn’t have to work much since his father left plenty of money but his mother had been in depressed since his father died a year ago.

D.O. told Baekhyun that nothing really happened in his real after Baekhyun left except for Luhan. Both boys continued talking and catching up for the next hour or so since both boys had the timetables and subjects, which were both very happy at; they could see each other more.

-

The bell rang indicated the next period is about to start (but ended for others), Luhan got up from where he was sitting on the rooftop and made his way downstairs toward his Sport class. Luhan hated his Sport class so much that sometimes he get’s nosebleed because of how nervous he gets before the class start, and the reason for Luhan’s hate toward his sport class is both Oh Sehun and Kai are there too. Once Luhan had made it to the P.E. se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter