Rules

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Rules[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The next day

“...you’re disgusting! Your bringing shame to our family, your mother would have abandoned you long ago if she knew you were this disgusting!” He pulled Luhan who was sitting on the stairs from his hair into the roof of the building and then locked the door, ignoring the begging and promises coming from the younger boy.

Luhan was terrified, he’s locked up on the rooftop again and the building is high, very high. Ignoring the painful cuts he has over his body and that would hurt every time he moves; he curled himself into a ball on the ground and cried as he continued to apologies to his mother.

Luhan woke up sweating a little; the nightmare had felt so real that he thought he was living this again. They were dried tears on his cheeks; it seems that he had cried in his nightmare. After everyone had left yesterday, the doctor came and gave Luhan his medicine. Although Baekhyun had lightened Luhan’s mood earlier, Luhan couldn’t wait for the doctor to leave to have some time alone. It seems like everything Sehun says to Luhan turns to be true and Luhan was very aware of this, that’s why he never blamed Sehun on anything.

Luhan had woken up feeling less of the painful headache he’s used to. After a minute of calming himself a little, the doctor came.

“Morning Luhan”

“Morning Dr Yu” Luhan greeted back the doctor with emotionless face.

“Oh my, I tho you’re going to be excited because your being discharged today.”

It was then that Luhan had remembered he will be discharged today. A smile found its way on his emotionless face earlier.

“I forget...” Luhan said a bit embarrassed.

“It’s okay. Now I will give you your medicine before you leave and you take it again after 4 hours and then the heavy one before you sleep, got it?” Dr Yu explained the instruction of taking his medicine and timing.

Luhan nodded, feeling a little excited about leaving the hospital, but nervous and scared because he doesn’t know who his roommate is.

“Alright then Luhan, I will go work on your discharging paper. You can a take shower and dress up but if you want, you can wait until one of your friends is here and they can help you” Dr Yu told Luhan after he had given him his medicine. Luhan didn’t have to take needles anymore, and he was very glad.

Dr Yu had left before Luhan was able to ask him; how his friends can come when they have classes today morning. As if his request was heard, the door knob twisted and a smiling D.O walked in with a sleepy Baekhyun.

“Morning Lu” D.O greeted excitedly, he was glad that Luhan is going to be discharged.

“Morning Han” a sleepy Baekhyun greeted, yawning for the 7th time already this morning.

Luhan smiled at the sweet nicknames, but he was confused of how they are here, they’re not allowed to leave school no matter what if they have classes.

“I know your confused of how where are here right?” D.O questioned and Luhan nodded immediately, he doesn’t want his friend to be getting in trouble because of him.

D.O sat next Luhan’s bed on the chair, and Baekhyun laid himself next to Luhan on the bed while Luhan was sitting up.

“After we left yesterday, half way through corridor I thought if I could go get a permission note from the doctor that you need help after being discharged and that I need to take a partner with me.” D.O explained very proud of himself.

After the conversation with Kai, D.O got even more worried over Luhan so he wanted to make sure Luhan is safe and he made up his mind to tell Luhan of Kai and Sehun’s act in front of everyone.

Flashback

“Come on, let’s go” Baekhyun was dragging D.O with him.

“Wait Baekhyun” D.O stopped suddenly

“Yes?” Baekhyun was confused with D.O’s action

“I need to go and talk to Dr Yu, maybe he will allow us to come and take Luhan after discharging him tomorrow, I don’t want him to go on his own” D.O explained and he was already heading the other way.

“Oh...Okay. You go first, I will inform Chanyeol”

Present.

Luhan nodded understanding.

After some while of silence, D.O spoke up nervously

“Luhan”

“Yes?”

“I need to tell you something important, Listen to me, okay?” Once D.O had gotten the approving nod from Luhan, he started.

“Luhan, Kai and Sehun are going to act like nice jerks because they don’t want Chanyeol to know of the bullying they do to you, remember how Kai was acting different yesterday and how Sehun agreed to play even though he would never do that?”

Luhan nodded for D.O to continue

“Exactly, just take care okay? It’s going to be for our own benefit because they won’t bully you again”

“Yeah, thank you for telling me” Luhan felt happy, he won’t have to be bullied again and hit.

“Alright, let’s start by taking a shower and then dressing you up, so we can leave”

“I can do that on my own” Luhan didn’t want anyone to see him and changing

D.O chuckled.

“Fine, I’ll see if there is anything needs to be packed and I’ll wake that lazy head there”

Luhan nodded and started to get ready.

~ 30min Later ~

“Please keep safe and don’t try to overwork yourself and most importantly rest, don’t hit your waist anywhere, it will hurt and take your medicine. Get someone to apply the cream for you, okay?” Dr Yu had come in to tell Luhan that his dismissed and some few instruction and reminders for what to do.

“Yes” Luhan replied.

“Good boy, you’ll have to come back after a month or few weeks to see your program”

Luhan nodded.

“Alright, you may leave know, Just sign out at the reception”

“Thank you” Luhan bowed lightly.

Dr Yu smiled after a serious tone of talking

“You welcome. It’s my job”

Baekhyun and D.O who were standing behind Luhan also bowed.

“Take care”

Luhan had started to feel nervous again.

He had signed the discharging paper and now heading out of the hospital with small steps. He doesn’t know who is he’s roommate or what everyone’s reaction will be like when he’s back. Is it going to be like last time? But this time it’s different, he saved someone’s life.

“It’s him, he’s that boy who he-“

“Shh, he will hear us!”

“How did he...?”

“It’s him!”

Luhan didn’t want to worry Baekhyun and D.O, so he took deep breaths and tried to look normal.

There was so much going on Luhan’s mind that he hasn’t realised that they’re already in the Taxi heading toward the School.

Luhan started to Panic.

“Lu..? Luhan!”

Luhan snapped out of it when D.O called for him.

“Y-yes?” Luhan muttered because of the shock.

To his surprise Baekhyun answered or more like questioned him worriedly.

“Why are you spacing out? Are you okay?”

“No, I’m fine, just a little nervous” Luhan smiled and answered honestly.

“Why?” Baekhyun questioned

“I-I don’t know...ah...about my roommate.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Lu-“

“No no, it’s okay. If it’s a good person we can make him our friend, right?” Luhan tried to talk positively

Baekhyun and D.O nodded at the same time.

Luhan knew that they were feeling bad about this, so he held both of their hands and hugged them.

“Please don’t be sad, I will be fine”

D.O’s eyes widen. Since when does Luhan do these cute things?

Baekhyun awed

“Aww...”

And they started to laugh together, but they’re happiness didn’t last long because the car had already parked.

“We are here boys”

They slowly got out and D.O and Baekhyun helped Luhan out, D.O paid and they headed toward the office.

“Good morning” D.O greeted, and all three of them bowed to the office lady

“Oh, it’s you guys.” When the office lady saw them, she immediately knew what to do. She made them sign some paper and then she gave Luhan his dorm keys.

“May I know who my roommate is?” Luhan asked nervously.

“Oh, I don’t know. You can check it out yourself” the office lad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter