After Nightmares.

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]After Nightmares[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Um...guys, I need to announce something to you. Something important” Everyone turned around to the one voice that was unexpected to speak in this way.

They’re eating breakfast and Sehun suddenly started to talk making everyone fall silent.

“Oh, what’s wrong sweetie?” Hyuna wrapped her hand around Sehun’s muscled one.

Everyone gave her a dirty look and then ignored her.

A smiled made its way on Mr. Lee’s face once Sehun spoke up.

“Go ahead Sehun, what’s wrong?” Kris said, feeling uneasy.

“It’s nothing serious, just wanted to tell you guys that...- no, it’s nothing, don’t worry it’s nothing” Sehun changed the way he talked in less than a sentence and then he held Hyuna’s hand and took it off him and continued to eat while everyone gave him weird glances.

Mr. Lee smile disappeared.

~

“YAH, LUHAN”

Luhan woke up frightened.

“Luhan get down here instantly!”

Luhan slowly tried to move but yesterday’s bruises and his still numb body won’t allow him. When he tried to call out for his father, he’s voice won’t work. This shocked Luhan even more.

He tried again and again but every time he opens his mouth to talk nothing comes out. His throats were too sore.

“Are you deaf? I said come here!”  Luhan can hear his father’s footsteps becoming clear and loud with every few seconds.

The door knob twisted and his father came in.

Luhan slowly started to get up.

His father held him tightly

“Didn’t I say to come?” his father said which made Luhan cough from the alcohol smell radiating from here.

Luhan eyes grew big. He’s father is drunk, it seems that he was drinking all night yesterday. His drunken father is even worse to deal with it.

Luhan slowly nodded.

His father yanked him by his hand and pulled him harshly behind him, whenever Luhan tripped, he would continue dragging him not caring.

Once his father had dragged him all the way downstairs, he threw him near someone’s feet. Luhan pulled himself together and moved afar looking at the stranger.

It was a man who most likely was same as his father’s age or a little younger. He had a small beard and he was smirking at Luhan.

“Oh...is that him? He’s one kind of a beauty” the man said as he leaned down and tried to touch Luhan’s face.

Luhan quickly backed away, feeling a sharp pain in his waist.

“Oh my, not interested?” the man said, leaning in closer until Mr. Han stopped him.

“Come on Siwon stop wasting time, either sign the contract or I’ll find someone else” Mr. Han warned which made Luhan look at him confusedly.

Luhan realised that he’s father wasn’t fully drunken and he was conscious which made him feel a little relieved.

“No, I’m not wasting such a gold opportunity. You know how much of a successful business man I am but don’t you think that this may be a bit too harsh tho? I mean if I sign this he’ll forever be mine but there must be somewhere for him to be able to leave because that won’t be too fair, wouldn’t it? I mean come on, show some mercy on your own child” Siwon said calmly, eyeing the beauty on the ground looking terrified.

“Do whatever you want” Mr. Han said as he sat down and held two papers in his hand and a pen.

“Say, what do you want to add?” Mr. Han said, looking at Siwon, not glancing at his son.

“This kid can get his freedom back from once he’s married, good enough?” Siwon said as he continued to look at Luhan while waiting for Mr. Han.

“Done, sign it and you can take him now” Mr. Han said as he passed down the pen and paper to Siwon. The other took it in and ever so calmly signed it while smiling.

All could Luhan make out of this is this guy is going to take him and Luhan does not want that. Ever so slowly he started to back away, ignoring the pain.

“Where do you think you’re going?” his father said when spotted Luhan moving.

“...I...” before Luhan was able to finish talking his father was at his side, pulling him up to stand on his legs.

“Get up, you’re such a waste” He said as he grabbed Luhan and pushed him harshly to the table glass that the contact paper was on few seconds ago.

Luhan hit the table glass forcefully.  Half of the table fell. Shattering some glass from the edge of the glass table everywhere as Luhan fell to ground, some small and huge glasses getting into Luhan’s arms and back, making small pound of blood.

Luhan closed his eyes, trying not to scream, he’s throat felt like fire. He’s breathing got heavy and his mind raged.

Suddenly knocks where head at the door, snapping Mr. Han.

“Were you expecting someone?” Siwon asks, not liking the idea of this. It’s not the right timing.

The knocks grew louder and louder until they heard a voice.

“OPEN THE DOOR”

“...Sehun-ah...”

~

“Okay boys...and girl. Please start packing because we’re going back. Another incident happened and it was told for everyone to go back to school in order. We are the first who came so we’re one of the first to go back.” Mr. Lee instructed after he had received a call.

Everyone nodded and went back to their tent. No one really cared, they won’t have fun anyway.

D.O was happy to hear this news, he had been calling Luhan since yesterday and the other wasn’t answering which dragged D.O insane. He’s really worried. That is also the reason to why D.O is packing so rashly.

“Yah, Kyungsoo-hyung, why are you in such a rush? We can take all day.” Kai said when he saw D.O just grabbing anything in his way and stuffing it in the bag. This isn’t really what D.O would do so that was suspicious. Just few days ago when they were unpacking, everything was neatly folded and placed and if Kai threw something on the floor, D.O  would scold him until he picks it up and place it where it has to been rather than ‘later’.

“The sooner we get there the better it is. I’m really worried Jongin, he never does that. He always picks up my calls, well...unless it’s...- no, that can’t be.”


“What can’t be...?” Kai questioned, a bit confused.

“Never mind, it can’t happen. Now hurry up and tell others to do so too.”

~

“Sehunnie, you know what will happen if you didn’t accept, so why didn’t you?”

“Why didn’t what?” Sehun said as he stuffed his belongings into the bag not giving Hyuna any attention.

“Tell them, earlier. Why didn’t you?”

“That would be none of your business” Sehun said coldly before he got up and left the tent not waiting for her.

After he was out, Sehun stopped after few steps. He sighed deeply and looked up into the sky.

He felt something tug at his heart just remembering Luhan.

“What is he doing right now?” he wondered, for some odd reasons he wants Luhan to be with him, he wants to take care of him but his sure he doesn’t like him, he’s sure.

“I don’t like him!” Sehun said firmly before he was called upon to help out.

~

“We’re finally here” (Tao)

“We shouldn’t have gone back; we could’ve just stayed with Luhan. That was useless” (Baekhyun)

“I know right baekkie?” (Chanyeol)

“Can’t wait to sleep back on a bed, sleeping in sleeping bag is so not my style man” (You should know; Kris)

“Nothing is your style bro, you complain a lot” (Chen)

“Chen, don’t be so rude.” (Xiumin)

“Ah...here are we back again, work, work, and work.” (Suho)

“Don’t worry, I’m not a vice captain for nothing, I’ll be helping you” (Lay)

 “Kyungsoo – hyung, why you so down...? Look, where’re here now, you can see Luhan now. I’m sure he’s fine” (Kai)

“Jongin shut up” (D.O)

“Sehunnie....”

Everyone fell silent.

Sehun just ignored her as well.

Once they entered inside the school gate they all said their goodbyes until they’re second meeting.

Hyuna was the first to left, disappointed since Sehun paid her no attention.

Tao Lay, Xiumin, Kris, Suho and Chen left together since their dorm is in the same sections.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun remaindered behind.

“Look, I haven’t heard from Luhan two days and I’m really worried. I called him and he didn’t answer which is something very rare to happen. I’m going in to ask if Luhan is at School if not...”D.O slowly bit his lower lip when he got at the end of his sentence.

“If not...what...?” Sehun asked impatiently but with no intention of being rude.

“...then I would need all of you to come with me because I can’t go there on my own.”

D.O said before he left toward the office, his legs walking faster than he expects, while others followed.

“Hello, good afternoon.” D.O said impatiently.

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?”

“Luhan, where is Luhan?” D.O asked, hoping that the office lady understood him because he doesn’t want to explain.

“Oh, you mean Luhan who came here earlier than you guys did? Well just yesterday his father came in and signed him out until you guys come back, which should be tomorrow; Monday.”

“Omg...we have to go...” D.O said as he turned around to the other four and then he looked back again at the office lady, “...We’ll keep our bags here”

D.O threw his bag against the wall and walked outside, waiting for others.

“Soo, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked worriedly.

D.O started to jog to the parking area.

“Mr. Han came in yesterday and signed Luhan out which mean Luhan is at his father’s house.”

“Yeah, so...?” Chanyeol said.

“It’s not a so Chanyeol...! He’s in danger, he only comes and takes him when he thinks Luhan did something wrong and then he’ll abuse him...!”

“What...?” All four of them said at the same time.

“Luhan had been abused by his father ever since his mother past away.” D.O explained as he stopped at the parking area.

“I forget I have no car, who does?” D.O asked.

“Me, it’s near anyway” Sehun said as he guided them to his car.

“Do you know where the house is?” Sehun asked as he entered the car. Sehun’s heart beats were beating at a rate of 100 times than usual, making him feel more frustrated.

“Of course, just follow my instruction.” D.O said sitting in the front seat.

~

Once Sehun parked his car, they all rushed out of the car to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter