EXO

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]EXO[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

“I-I was at work…”

“Work…?” Sehun wanted to continue to ask Luhan deeper about everything but the situation wasn’t right.

“Come on, I won’t hit you” Sehun slowly helped Luhan up, holding him tight to himself unconsciously.

“N-no, I will lay down on the couch” Luhan quickly said when he noticed that Sehun had passed by the couch heading toward the bedroom.

Sehun stopped and hesitated for a moment before finally he decided to lay down Luhan on the couch.

Once Sehun laid Luhan on the couch, Luhan wiped off his tears

“I’m sorry” Luhan apologized sincerely

“Where were you tho?” Sehun questioned

Luhan hesitated for a while before avoiding eye contact with Sehun

“I-I was at work…” Luhan said trying not to tell every single detail

“Why were you at work? You’re not fully recovered” Sehun said while sitting down on the floor next to Luhan

“W-why do people go to work for? To get money” Luhan was praying that Sehun doesn’t question him about why does he need the money for.

“Why do you need the money? I heard your father is a rich person.” Luhan gulped; why should he say?

“I-I…”

“God dammit Luhan…! Just speak out already, do I have to question every little thing ‘til you give me the answer!” Sehun had lost his patient, he got up the moment he finished his sentence and left.

Luhan felt like cursing himself badly, he felt he was so dumb, he had made Sehun mad again.

“So sorry Sehun…” Luhan said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep

~

A loud knocking woke Luhan up shocked and horrified. When he looked around, he already found Sehun at the door, from the voice Luhan guessed it was Chanyeol after few short minutes the door closed.

“Who was it?” Luhan questioned half sleepily

“Chanyeol, the principle asked everyone to gather up near the cafeteria and Library, he’ll announce something important. Hurry up and fix yourself”

Luhan had classes past 10am this Monday and he feels like crying.

After Luhan had finished dressing up he hurried outside the bedroom, he didn’t want to make Sehun impatient.

They arrived in time to the Cafeteria but not enough time to find the others.

“I’m gathering you all here today for a very important message I will inform you of it. The school is holding up an excursion which is supported from the science staff. Since all of you in one stage of your high school years you’re going to learn and experience the living in the wild, so we decided to take the whole school on a wild excursion to the forest this year.”

Cheers can be head from all around the school

“For those who are absent today, we will make sure everyone receives an email for full details and apply form, we must make sure everyone attends. Today in your classes your teachers will inform you more details things and what’s happening. Thank you and have a peaceful day”

The moment the principle finished his speech, people started chatting, causing headache to Luhan. When Luhan looked to his right, there was no Sehun he quickly looked to the left and then back and front again but Sehun was gone. It was too crowded and Luhan started to panic, people are passing by him and he started to feel dizzy. He tried looking for D.O or Baekhyun, even Chanyeol or Kai but he can’t find anyone and whenever he looks straight and around he feels dizzy. He tried taking few steps but he quickly stopped. He wants to leave the Cafeteria but he lost the door, there were more than 700 people in the cafeteria. He wanted to cry and scream, he hates crowded place, and it always reminds him of that day.

~

“Father…! Father, where are you, please don’t leave me here!” a nine years old boy plead and prayed to god to make him find his father in this huge city.

He started running from store to store looking for someone who is similar to him. His father had told him earlier that day in order for him to become a man he need to do hard work, so his father had told him the only way to learn the city and way back home is to learn it by himself. Luhan didn’t understand what his father meant at first, but right now him in the city alone looking a way to find his father, he understood.

While running from street into another street he didn’t realize the tears running down his rosy cheeks because he had stood for a long period under the sun.

“F-father…”

A nine years old boy stood in the middle of an unfamiliar place to him, he had given up on finding the only person he knew.

~

“I’m so weak, so dumb, I’m not a man and I deserve everything you did to me” Luhan whispered to himself while wiping his tears off.

He looked up once again and he was locked, there was no space to take a step. He was started to get pushed around until a hand grabbed him from the crowd and pulled him over and continued to drag him behind him until they were out of the Cafeteria, throughout the whole time Luhan had his head hang down.

Once he was out, he heard his name being called by Sehun? If Sehun was calling for him, than who dragged him out?

Luhan looked at the hand holding his and slowly looked upwards at the person

“B-Baekhyun…?” Luhan called out unconsciously

“You got lost inside in the Cafeteria Luhan?” Baekhyun asked chuckling.

Luhan felt tears in his eyes, so he hugged Baekhyun and sobbed loudly unconscious to the people around him.

“I-I…S-Sehun…” Luhan murmured while he hugged Baekhyun. Luhan had tried to explain to Baekhyun that he was looking for Sehun who was next to him but disappeared once the speech was over.

“You…? What..? You wanted your prince Sehun to save you from that crowd inside there instead of me?” Baekhyun teased

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter