Again

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Again[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“What happened?” Sehun asked as he rushed into the living room, the other 11 behind him. They apologized from Mina and her friend and rushed to the Oh’s house.

“Did you find the message?” Mr. Oh asked and they all nodded

“Did you mean....?” Sehun asked and Mr. Oh nodded once again

“They called me.”

“Do you know who they are?” asked Chanyeol, while hugging a crying Baekhyun

“Yes I do and I want to confirm something with you.” Mr. Oh said “But I need you to sit down and relax.”

They all did except Sehun. He just can’t and he can’t explain what he feels, too shocked? Afraid of losing Luhan? Worried? Ill? He can’t get his mind on something.

“I-I just can’t sit”

Mr. Oh nodded in understanding. Mrs. Oh came into the living room with red, puffed up eyes, she sniffed as she made her way toward Baekhyun. She shooed Chanyeol beside Baekhyun and sat next to the crying male as she hugged him and cried with him, she didn’t know him much but it didn’t matter.

D.O had his head into Kai’s chest as he silently cried. Xiumin and Tao were hugging each other while crying. The others tried to maintain there feeling and not break down.

“Okay, listen to me carefully. Is perhaps that ‘Mr. Lee’ ‘s full name is Lee Young Min?” Mr. Oh asked and they all looked at him shocked.

“H-How do you know?” Kai asked

“It’s him, he’s the one who kidnapped Luhan.”

“WHAT?”

“...why?” Suho asked

And all it all clicked into Sehun’s head. Everything made sense now. He started to re-call the conversation he had with his father.

~

After Mrs. Oh had took Luhan upstairs, Mr. Oh talked more seriously with his son.

“Who does Mr. Lee target then?” Sehun asked again.

“Luhan” Mr. Oh replied, Sehun widen his eyes in disbelief

“...but why?”

“I don’t know son but from what I can see is the only one getting hurt is Luhan. See how the problem was solved after you knew everything was a lie? Did anything change or happen to you? No. You’re fine, plus you feel good that your protecting Luhan but you hadn’t noticed that Luhan was the one who was hurting. That was his aim.”

Sehun was left speechless.

“So your job is to protect Luhan until we find out what is his intention of doing that.”

Sehun nodded

~

“But father, you said you didn’t know before what was his intention, do you know now?” Sehun asked, curious how his father knew.

Mr. Oh nodded.

“I never thought it would be the same person. I just knew that him name was ‘Mr. Lee’ not his full name, if I had knew I wouldn’t have let Luhan take a step out of the house.” Mr. Oh explained, regretting he hadn’t asked earlier.

Sehun run a hand through his hair

“It’s my fault, I didn’t protect him as promised.” Sehun felt guilty as his legs felt heavy from standing and he slid down into the floor.

“Rather than regretting we need to help him. Sehun get up” Mr. Oh instructed “ We have no time to waste”

“Could you please tell us what is Mr. Lee’s intention?” Kris asked, while rubbing circles at Tao’s back.

Mr. Oh nodded.

“He’s taking revenge on Luhan and Mr. Han; Luhan’s father for Mrs. Han’s death; Luhan’s mother.”

“So Luhan has no mother?” a shocked Tao asked and D.O nodded for a reply for him.

“Who is he to take revenge? What’s the relationship? Old lover?” Kai said, he have something like this while he was forced to watch Drama with his older sister.

Mr. Oh shook his head.

“Her older brother.” Mrs. Oh answered and they all turned toward her

“Her brother?” Lay asked

Mrs. Oh nodded.

“Lee Young Min, Lee Ji-eun”

“How did Luhan’s mother die?” Lay asked, “ how was it Luhan and his father’s fault?”

“After Mrs. Han fell pregnant with Luhan Mr. Han had told her to abortion the child but she rejected. Nightmares started between the two and their relationship was never like before. Luhan’s mother thought that maybe when the child is born and he sees his own child he’s heart will grow to love the child, but no. After she gave birth to Luhan, she was sent back to her parents home. Mr. Lee back then was overboard studying and he knew nothing until later. After a year from never Luhan’s mother never seeing her husband, he showed up, telling her he truly loved her and she had to do was to leave the child and their life would go back to normal, however she rejected firmly. 2 years later and he continued to show up every few months, however on this year while Mrs. Han was taking Luhan to pre-school, the little boy had crossed the light and upon seeing this Luhan’s mother threw herself to protect her son and they both got hit. Luhan survived but unfortunately Mrs. Han died...” Mrs. Oh couldn’t help but cry at the end.

Everyone felt silent, shocked from what they heard.

“OH MY GOD” Lay stood up, earning all the attention from everyone

“It’s the Luhan!”

 “What do you mean?” Suho asked and Lay slowly teared up.

“Now I remember! I was wondering where have I heard his name before. Luhan tried to commit suicide two years ago but he failed because he got caught and saved. No one was allowed to talk about it afterwards and Luhan had gotten a lot of negative comment after recovering and going back to school.”

Everyone was speechless once again.

“He...he never told me.” D.O whispered to himself “...how come I never knew?”

“Sehun, did you confirm with Luhan whether he got pushed into the river or he fell?” Kris remembered

Mr. Oh gave his son a confused look.

“Yeah, he got pushed and it’s probably by Mr. Lee”

“Pushed?” Mr. Oh asked

“Yes, Luhan got pushed into the river on our excursion” Kris explain and Mr. Oh nodded in understanding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter