The New Couple

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The New Couple[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Tao and Kris...?” Luhan questioned

“Yup, the one sitting next to you is Tao and the one next to Tao is Kris, his boyfriend and they also Chinese”

Luhan made an “o” shape with his mouth and then smiled sincerely

“Another couple...!”

“Luhan” Baekhyun calls out for Luhan

“Yes?” Luhan replies looking at Baekhyun. It’s hard to believe that in that small period of time, Luhan and Baekhyun’s friendship grew so much and Luhan feels more comfortable to speak up and talk without muttering much.

“Kris’s father is the doctor that has treated you back in the hospital”

“Really...?”

Luhan’s eyes widen instantly in surprise

Luhan turned himself to face Kris and bowed his head while sitting.

“Thank you”

After few seconds they heard laughter, Luhan looked up to the find boy called Tao laughing.

“You’re so cute, your Luhan right?”

Luhan nodded slowly, feeling odd

“Is that boy you came with is your boyfriend?” Tao questioned gesturing to Sehun.

Luhan’s eyes widen again and he panicked, he didn’t want Sehun to get mad at Tao and hate him too, Tao looked like a good person to him.

Before Luhan replies, Sehun did

“No we’re not. Why do you care?”

Tao was taken aback and he was also confused. Why would they come back together from what looked liked the same place yet the other acts like an enemy?

“N-nothing, I was just asking” Sehun scared Tao off

“Don’t talk to him like this” Kris talked out for the first in a while which surprised everyone in the group.

Sehun scoffed.

From the look of it Sehun looked younger than both Tao and Kris

Luhan hated himself; all the problems are because of him. He hung his head low and played with the hem of his shirt. He wanted to meet new people and make friends but he realised what his father had told him was true.

~

Luhan sat next to his window, staring at the children playing soccer underneath his window; he wanted to ask his father if he would allow him to play for awhile with them. He didn’t do anything to anger his father this week, so there might be a chance for him.

Too busy thinking and watching from his window, he hadn’t noticed his father was already in the room watching him.

“You know why I won’t let you out to play with them?” his father suddenly asked, startling Luhan

“W-why...?” Luhan answered quickly, he’ll get in trouble if he didn’t, it’s called having no manners and his father warned him for it in the past.

“Because you’ll ruin the game for them, know how?”

Luhan could feel tears in his eyes without really knowing the reason.

He gulped and answered; “How? Father” His father had also told when he asks a question from someone who is older than him, he must address that person.

“You’ll annoy them. You’ll probably fall and start crying and they’ll get annoyed at you. You look too girly and you’re too fragile to go out, you probably don’t know to play either. It’s better for you to lock yourself, the world doesn’t need you, and you came to this world in a wrong way”

Luhan’s father then smirked while his son had his head hanging low and left, slamming the door behind him, making Luhan flinch as tears rolled down his face.

~

“Luhan...?”

“Luhan...!”

Luhan snapped out of it.

Luhan looked around and everyone was gone except for D.O and Baekhyun and Tao

“Are you okay? You looked you were dozing off “

Luhan quickly shook his head

“Nothing”

“That Sehun guy is a bit too cold. Are you okay Luhan?” Luhan turned to face Tao

“Oh...it’s okay”

“Yah...Luhan tell us what happened over Mrs Oh house. Did Sehun do anything to you?” Baekhyun questioned as he sat closer to Luhan.

D.O also looked interested.

‘Mrs Oh?” questioned Tao

“Sehun’s mother, so Sehun’s house, Mrs Oh invited him over” Baekhyun explained.

“Come on Luhan”

“Ah...well nothing much, we ate, watched movie with Mr oh and then went to bed” Luhan didn’t want to tell every little detail

“That’s all? “ Baekhyun looked disappointed but then he gained his spirit again quickly.

“Well guess what happened here!”

“What?” Luhan questioned curiously

“That girl tried to approach D.O and ‘teach him a lesson’ but Kai totally stood up for D.O again! Can you believe it?!”

Luhan looked shocked, Kai really cared for D.O

“Really...?” Luhan questioned as he looked at D.O who was blushing by now.

“I-I just apologised to him earlier that day because I found out that Kai was bullied because of his real name and I was rude to call him with it so he just...kind off...payed me back? There is nothing” D.O tried his best to not look suspicious

“Oh my god, there is a lot of interesting things happening in this school, I’m quiet interested, mind someone explaining to me?” Tao asked, those people who are friendly with him, since he first meet them, he actually wanted to be friends them.

“I’ll tell you!” Baekhyun raised his hand up high

“But you’ll have to tell us your story first” He said smiling as he returned his hand down again.

“My story?” Tao questioned

D.O wanted to laugh so badly, Baekhyun never changes. He’ll always want to know everything about someone else and he’s so much about their love stories, always wants to know everything. D.O was glad Baekhyun hadn’t budget him about the Kai thingy earlier with him.

After he had heard the two girls in the library earlier, he found confident in himself and actually asked for Kai to meet him on the rooftop to talk to him about it. At first Kai didn’t want to tell him anything but in the end he did.

~

The clouds were gray and the sky was gloomy and dull as ever that day.

“Why do you care if I got bullied or not?” an impatient Kai asked, he really didn’t want to talk to D.O directly anytime soon

“I want to know! Why don’t you tell me?” D.O had started to run out of patients, he really wants to know if it’s true. D.O had experienced some type of bullying in his past life but not really hurtful where he had to change something about it. D.O felt really guilty to call Kai with his name without knowing that he had hurt him but he was confused because D.O had only called him with his real name but not in a teasing matter. He wanted to sort stuff out.

“...because it’s none

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter