Chen's Birthday?

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chen's Birthday?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“This?”

“Nope”

“Um... how about this...?”

He shook his head.

“Luhan if you continue on rejecting every item I show you because you don’t want to buy anything don’t think I’ll stop, I’ll continue until tomorrow.” Sehun sighed as he returned the shirt back.

“Sehun please, I don’t want to buy anything.”

After Sehun had woken Luhan up 2 hours later and told him about Chen’s birthday party, he went through Luhan’s clothe to find something suitable for him while the other was showering and came to conclusion that Luhan doesn’t have something suitable to wear for today’s party and since he needs to go shopping for Chen’s surprise gift, he’s going to buy Luhan new clothes and here they are after 3 shops and Luhan is rejecting every item so Sehun doesn’t buy him anything.

“Luhan, come on. Everyone is going to wear ‘cool’ things today, I checked with them. I don’t want you wearing casual clothes. Come on Lu. I will allow you to pay me back later if that’s what you concerned about.”

“You will? Also you let me work?” Luhan doesn’t want Sehun to think he’s using him for his money and that reminds him that he must pay Sehun back for the school’s excursion

“Yes but not now”

“Okay then, I’ll choose something and I need you to give you this.” Luhan said as he searched for something in his MCM bag that D.O got him as a gift for his birthday 4 years ago.

Luhan took out an envelope and gave it to Sehun.

“Take this first. This is payback for the school’s excursion.” Luhan extended his hand to Sehun who gave him the ‘from-where-did-get-the-money’.

Luhan sighed.

“I worked extra hours to save this and I hid them when father asked for the hospital money the day he came and picked me up, I hid them and he didn’t know about them. I just gave him the needed money.” Luhan explained hating to remember that day.

“Lu, you can keep those for now and pay me later okay?” Sehun knows how much Luhan in need and he doesn’t want anything back from him but Luhan is too stubborn.

“No, take this and I’ll shop.”

Sehun looked at his watch and he knew they have very little of time go, they also need to chooses Chen’s birthday present.

“Okay, now choose” Sehun said as he took the envelope and placed in his pants pocket.

Luhan smiled at Sehun before turning around and looking through the clothes. He never went shopping for something specific, he’s father only allowed him to shop when he’s clothes are ripped or too small.

To be honest, there was no need for them to wear ‘cool’ things for the party but Sehun wants to take Luhan out to give him fresh air but also to find something suitable than the white T-shirt decorated with small bunnies that Luhan is  currently wearing. By the time Sehun had snapped out of his thoughts, Luhan wasn’t anywhere near him.

Looking around, he spotted Luhan near the jacket section holding a navy jacket with green thick stripes pattern on it.

“Sehun-ah is this good enough?” Luhan asked when Sehun came next to his side.

“But it won’t suit with your T-shirt your wearing underneath.” Sehun had missed out on the way Luhan called him.

“Leave that to me, can you buy it?”

“Sure you don’t want to buy anything to go with it?”

Luhan shook his head

Sehun gave Luhan a good look and then took the jacket from Luhan to buy it. After he bought, he returned to find Luhan still standing in the same spot waiting for him.

“Thank you” Luhan thanked Sehun before taking the bag that the jacket was placed in and headed toward the dressing room.

In less than a minute Luhan was out, waiting for Sehun’s opinion.

For someone who doesn’t shop much, Luhan had good eyes and taste. Luhan had removed his T-shirt and only kept his black singlet underneath and put the jacket on top, giving a good vibe.

Sehun smiled

“Prefect, Let’s find Chen’s gift and go there, we’re late.”

 

 

~

“Come in” Xiumin said to the fake couple standing at the door.

Once entering, Luhan owed. The house was huge, beyond huge, bigger than the Oh’s house. It was so beautiful, everything was silver or gold. It was amazing; it’s either painting or real gold.

Luhan snapped out of his gazing when Baekhyun came running and hugged him so tightly and strong that it made Luhan take two steps backwards.

“Woah...Baekhyun...”

“You’re late!” Baekhyun pretended to be mad as he placed both of his hand on his waist and tap his foot into the ground after he had released Luhan from the hug.

“...sorry...?” Luhan tilted his head sideways as he made a ‘guilty’ face.

Baekhyun squealed before hugging Luhan again.

“Oh my cute baby”

And Sehun frowned.

~

All lights were turned off and the only source of lights was the lights coming from the candles as they stood around the dinner table and Chen in the middle.

 “1...2...3...”

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you...”

“Hip hip”

“Hurray”

“Hip hip”

“Hurry”

And they clapped as Chen blew the candles out.

“Did you make a wish?” Xiumin asked Chen after the lights were on again and Chen nodded.

“What was it?” Xiumin asked curiously

“Not telling you” Chen said as he pulled his tongue at Xiumin while Xiumin pouted.

 

“Okay, eating time!” Tao exclaimed as he sat down into the chair.

“Can’t wait to taste D.O’s cake” Lay said as he rubbed his tummy and sat next to Tao

“Did Kyung make it?” Luhan asked, using the nickname he gave to D.O long time ago.

“Yup, I helped him with it!” Kai beamed as he sat next to D.O.

“Better be good!” Chen said as he cut down the cake.

Each had a piece of cake in front of them.

“Alright then, No one is eating until Chen takes a bite.” D.O said as he gave them a glare, encase they tried to do it.

All attention was to Chen now.

“Hurry Chen, the faster we finish the cake the faster we can dance.” Suho said, reminding Kai of the DJ.

Chen shrugged as he grabbed his folk and took a piece of the cake in front of him.

After few seconds of chewing on to it, Chen spilt the piece from his mouth.

“EWWW, THERE IS SALT IN THIS CAKE” he exclaimed

And everyone started to laugh.

“Got you...!” Kai said as he tried to calm down after laughing.

“Oh my god...he’s face was pro.”

“hahaha.....he fell for it!”

“Aw...poor Chen”

Chen let go of the folk by throwing it on the table and pouted as he folded his arms over his chest.

“Don’t pout, you look ugly” Chanyeol stated

“...and you look creepy smiling!” Chen retorted back and he earned some whistles and cheers.

“KKaebsong” Baekhyun said, laughing.

Everyone stared at Baekhyun upon hearing the word.

Baekhyun just shrugged.

“Chen-Chen, don’t be so mad” Xiumin tried ruffling the other’s hair, it was a simple prank, we’ll make it up to you.”

 “...and how is that?”

“We’ll let you watch the movie you want although we already had one prepared.” And everyone nodded in agreement.

Suho showed them the living room while D.O, Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin and Luhan cleaned up and followed soon afterwards with snacks.

Tao and Kris were on the coach, cuddling into each other. Chanyeol was sitting next to the couple and soon after Baekhyun joined him. Suho was sitting on the single chair. Kai preferred sitting down on the ground, Sehun and Lay next to him and Chen and Xiumin sitting on their own on the coach opposite of the T.V.

 

When D.O had went to sit next to Lay, further away from Kai, Kai quickly called for him and made him sit next to him.

“Where you going...? You supposed to sit next to your boyfriend you know.” Kai whispered into D.O’s ear and D.O hit his shoulder.

Luhan sat down next to Sehun

Suho gave few movies to Chen to pick one of them to watch. After Chen has chosen one, Suho inserted it into the DVD and handed the remote controller to Chen as he sat down again in his spot again.

Holding the remote controller in his hand and flipping it the right way around, Chen pointed it toward the T.V and clicked switch button for the T.V to turn on but immediately let go of the controller as he let out a-not-so-manly-scream. Everyone turned to Chen as Suho cracked up and started to laugh, Xiumin following soon after.

“What the....I got electrocuted!” and everyone started to laugh.

Suho got out the real controller and turned the T.V. on grabbing everyone’s attention once again, even Chen who was cursing.

5 years old Chen popped out on the screen while eating ice – cream and talking to his mother who was taking the film of him.

“YAH, TAKE IT OFF”

 “Aw...how cute” Xiumin awed as he pinched Chen’s cheek.

“He’s so adorable”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter