The End {1/2}

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The End {1/2}[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Policeman where everywhere, the ambulance were called instantly, everything around Sehun moving, except for Sehun. His world stopped.

Luhan was inside hands, the shorter male continued to hug Sehun until he was unconscious and fell into Sehun’s hand.

Sehun held into Luhan tightly. Sehun was soaked with Luhan’s blood.

“Lu, please wake up. Lu, can you hear me? Lu stay with me. I can’t live without you. Why Lu? Why did you have to save me? Why did you do that?” Sehun continued to cry as he hugged Luhan closer to his chest.

He leaned down and kissed Luhan into his forehead, and then his nose and afterwards his lips and then he’s cheeks and he continued to Kiss Luhan everywhere as he sobbed.

“Sehun, let go of him. The ambulance has arrived.” Mr. Oh softly said as he kneed down and slowly started to message his son’s shoulder.

Sehun tight the grip into Luhan even more.

“Don’t let them take him away from me, please father. Not him” Sehun said as he buried his head into Luhan’s neck.

“Come on son, like this your killing him not saving him.”

Sehun nodded before he kissed Luhan’s bloody lips one last time. They slowly took Luhan from Sehun and placed him on the bed. Sehun quickly into his legs as he ran after them.

Mr. Oh quickly called his wife and told her all the details and made sure his wife is with Sehun since he must go with the police to the police station.

~

Sehun slid down the wall as they entered Luhan the emergency room. He placed his head between his legs as he let out loud cries.

 

The others arrived and were shocked to Sehun like this.

“Sehun, are you okay?” Chanyeol asked concern but Sehun continued to cry even more.

“T-they took him away from me. I-I want him....Luhan” Sehun said, breaking again at the end of his sentence.

He felt someone sit next to him and hug him tightly.

“Sehun...stop crying please it hurts...” Baekhyun said as he continued to hug Sehun and cry.

“B-Baekhyun...I love him, I’m sorry...I-I...”

“Shhh, stop talking Sehun, just relax.” Kai tried to relax his cousin and boyfriend.

Sehun started to cry even louder than before and his breath heaved

“Sehun!” Baekhyun called out when he noticed the other.

“Sehun breath!” Kris instructed.

Mrs. Oh arrived after signing some paper to find everyone crowded over Sehun

“What’s wrong?” She asked worriedly as he wiped her tears.

“Ma’am, Sehun isn’t breathing probably, help!” D.O quickly explained, desperately

“Okay, just move away from him so he has enough space.” And they all did immediately.

Mrs. Oh kneed down in front of her son.

“Sehun can you hear me?” and he nodded.

“Okay, just calm down and breath. Sehun if you continue like this you’ll get a heart attack. Luhan needs you” at the mention of Luhan’s name Sehun seemed to come back.

“Good boy, continue on breathing. In and out.” Mrs oh instructed as she sat down next to her son and hugged him.

Everyone sighed in relief when Sehun had went back to normal. Half of them couldn’t stay standing anymore, some sitting on chairs others on the ground; waiting.

~

After 30 minutes the doctor came out. Mrs. Oh instructed them to stay sited as she got up to talk to the doctor.

“How is he doctor?” Mrs. Oh asked clearly so everyone can hear.

“We’re doing our best but we need blood, the patient has lost huge amount of blood and the blood provided here is not enough, we need more. So my question is anyone Blood Type O?” the second the question was asked, Sehun was already on his feet.

“Me! My blood type O. You can take from me.” Sehun said as he approached the doctor.

“Okay come with me, we’ll check.” Sehun nodded and followed the doctor.

After taking blood from Sehun, he was given a drink and cookies that he must drink and eat but being Sehun, he only drank half of the drink.

Going back to wait next to the emergency room, he sat beside his mother once again and buried his head into his hands, feeling dizzy a little.

“Sehun, are you okay sweetie?” Mrs. Oh asked concerned.

Sehun nodded.

 

“Excuse me, Is Sehun here?” a nurse came and asked.

All heads shot up to her.

“Yes,  he’s here” Mrs.  Oh pointed at her son.

The nurse walked toward Sehun and kneed down.

“sweetie, I understand that your in a tight situation but I need you to drink and eat this.”

Sehun just ignored.

“Excuse me, can you give me that? I’ll make sure he eats and drink them.” Kris said as he stood up

The nurse hesitated as she looked from Kris to Sehun but thinking that a friend  could help she nodded and gave the drink and cookie to Kris.

“Thank you” she said before she left.

 

"Sehun, you need this. Stop acting like a child, soon you'll be on a bed next to Luhan if your going to continue."

"For us Sehun." Kai said and Sehun nodded.

So for the next half an hour, D.O had offered to feed Sehun instead of Mrs. Oh. Sehun was very exhausted by now. His face was pale, eyes swollen from crying and lips shivering. His white shirt was stained with Luhan’s blood, if it weren’t for the nurse who cleaned his face and hands they would be stained with blood too.

After eating the last piece of cookie, D.O patted him on the back as he hugged him. He had finished drinking his drink just few minutes before finishing the cookie.

Mr. Oh arrived 15 minutes later, asking about Luhan but all he got was tired eyes and a head shake from Mrs. Oh.

“How about you kids go back home and once the surgery is over, I give you a call?” Mr. Oh suggested but he got shake of head from everyone. He sighed and nodded before sitting next to Chanyeol.

~

The sun had set now

It’s been two hours now and no one had came out except for the doctor who took blood from Sehun. Everyone was starting to become anxious and worry but everyone was too tired to move or even cry from how emotionally tired they are.

Looking at his watch, it was 5 : 20 pm, just when Sehun was about to sigh deeply he heard the door of the surgery room open. Everyone was on their feet. Mr/Mrs. Oh already next to the doctor.

“Don’t worry, Don’t worry. Everything went fine, we just had some blood loss which caused some trouble but thanks to Sehun ?– if I haven’t forgotten the name – the boy’s life has been saved.” The doctor explained and everyone sighed in relief, some of them cracking up again and crying.

“Can we see him? When will he wake up?” Sehun asked, desperate to see Luhan.

“Yes, you may see him soon after we change rooms but unfortunately he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter