Solved?

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Solved?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sehun and his mother exchanged looks after Mr. Oh laughter.

“What’s so funny honey? Isn’t this a serious matter?” Mrs Oh was very surprised to Mr. Oh’s reaction about the situations.

After wiping his tears, from laughing so hard, he coughed and adjusted himself as he sat up.

“Listen son and take this as a lesson for life. What Mr. Lee or whatever his name is did was fake threats to you. He threat you with things your weak at. You don’t have a lot of knowledge about Courthouse and lawsuits and what happens, so he used this weak point against you. No matter what happens, he can’t do anything against us if he’s the guilty one. He has nothing to do with case and even if he has connections with Siwon, the case is with me and Siwon and to be honest it’s over. I finished all the paper work and all I need to do is attach the photo.” Mr. Oh explained with a smile, not wanting to crack a laugh.

All three of them looked at him in disbelief, especially Sehun.

“Why was he doing all this if it’s nothing? He has no outcome of it, once I know everything is over. Why?” Sehun questioned, feeling frustrated.

Mr. Oh only nodded to his son before looking at his wife and gesturing with his eyes to Luhan and then upstairs. Mrs. Oh understood and slowly started to play with Luhan’s hair.

“Luhan sweetie, you look exhausted. Let’s go upstairs, clean up and sleep. This conversation is boring. Let’s go yeah?” Mrs Oh slowly persuaded Luhan.

Luhan looked up into Mrs. Oh eyes and then to Mr Oh, who gave him a warm smile and ever so slowly he averted his eyes to Sehun.

Sehun was looking at his mother but slowly shifted his eyes toward Luhan.

Looking into Sehun’s eyes, Luhan wanted to cry. He missed Sehun so much. Although Sehun most of the time is harsh toward him it didn’t stop Luhan from falling in love, making him weaker than he is. He felt warm and happy that Sehun cared about him and forced himself to date Hyuna for him. Throughout the whole conversation between Sehun and his father, Luhan couldn’t take his eyes off Sehun. Sehun hadn’t noticed since he was too busy in the conversation.

Breaking the eye contact between him and Sehun, which lasted only 30 seconds but felt like eternity, Luhan pulled away from Mrs. Oh hug/cuddle and nodded at her, accepting her offer. After Mrs Oh stood up and helped Luhan up, Luhan took one last glance before following Mrs Oh upstairs.

Once they were upstairs, Mrs Oh told Luhan to sit down on Sehun’s bed by the time she finds him suitable clothing and warm up the water to make a bath for him.

Luhan simply followed orders.

After about 10 minutes of Mrs Oh finding clothes and getting the bath ready, she told Luhan to go into the bathroom and take a bath by the time she prepares the spare bedroom for him to  sleep in afterwards.

 

Luhan slowly striped, feeling colder every time he takes off a piece of cloth. After he had finished, he slipped into the bath. It was so warm and relaxing. He closed his eyes as he felt himself drift to sleep.

He would open his eyes every now and then not to fall asleep. He had lost count of time and didn’t make a move until Mrs Oh knocked on the door, checking on him.

He quickly washed himself and applied shampoo to his hair before rinsing it out and drying himself and put Sehun’s pyjama on, never looking in the mirror once.

Although Luhan knows this pyjama is washed, he can still smell Sehun in it, making him blush and smile unconsciously.

He opened the door to reveal a worried Mrs. Oh who smiled upon seeing him.

“Enjoyed it?” Mrs Oh asked and Luhan nodded.

Mrs Oh had grabbed a small towel and slowly placed it on Luhan’s head as she rubbed it, drying his wet hair.

“It’s so much better doing this to you Luhan. Usually my hands would fall off when I have to dry Sehun’s after he takes a shower, he’s been always taller than me and if I don’t do it for him he’ll just brush it without drying it and he’ll end up catching a cold.” Although Luhan is taller than Mrs Oh, and shorter than Sehun, it wasn’t a huge gap. He was in the middle between them.

Luhan smiled upon this, imaging a grumpy Sehun being forced to dry his hair, making Luhan giggling a bit but he’s smile faded as he questioned himself; “What would my mother have done to me after taking a shower? How would I have reacted?”

Seeing that Luhan is drifting in his thoughts that didn’t seem to be something good because of the sudden of sad looks in his eyes, Mrs Oh quickly tried to finish.

“Okay Lu, let’s go to sleep.” Mrs Oh said as he straightened Luhan’s hair.

Luhan nodded, following Mrs. Oh steps. After she tucked Luhan in bed and covered him, she kissed him on the forehead before she wished him a good night and left.

Luhan didn’t even want to try and close his eyes knowing that he will not fall asleep. There were so many things running in his brain. He sighed as he closed his eyes, not want to think about anything, but he failed.

“Did I ignore Sehun for nothing...? I...I shouted at him...he was trying to...to p-protect me...”

Luhan changed his position, instead of facing the ceiling, he buried his head in the pillow, even making it a little bit difficult to breathe, but he ignored as he continued to think.

“...I make so many mistakes....so many...t-they were right...”

~

“Oh, look who’s here” Luhan heard a voice; he was too occupied in...Just staring down into nowhere...

Luhan knew who it was without even looking. It was them again, the gang.

Luhan ignored them as they approached him.

“Why are you crying here little puppy?” one of them accused Luhan by crying but Luhan continued to ignore, playing with the hem of his shirt.

“Sehun dumped him” Another answered for him and they all started to laugh. Luhan left himself on verge of tears.

“You should’ve tried harder to keep him” Luhan couldn’t recognise whose voice is talking now as he felt anger take over him.

“Leave me alone” Luhan didn’t know how words came out from his mouth but they did and he couldn’t care.

After few minutes of silence Luhan felt someone touch his forehead and slowly slide down to his jaws.

Luhan quickly slapped the hand away, glaring at them.

“Leave me alone” Luhan demanded.

“Hold him” Luhan recognised the leader.

Luhan tried to struggle between their hold but he wasn’t strong enough.

“Answer me” The leader looked into Luhan’s eyes challenging him.

“There is no one to rescue you now, no prince charming. So hurry up.”

Luhan sighed as he closed his eyes.

“I’m not crying. There is nothing between me and Sehun.” Luhan replied

“Liar, we all know you’re a Luhan. I saw Sehun making out with Hyuna in front of the dorm.”

Luhan felt his eyes sting, he can’t stop tears from falling.

“Useless , go lose weight first and make your-self look more appealing and then cry over the rejection. At least you would’ve tried to do something. Did you really think that he’d actually fall for you? Not everyone is a ”

“Let me go!”

~

“...Useless...” Luhan whispered to him-self as he struggled to take in enough breathe to fill in his lungs. Yet he couldn’t bother to turn his head to the right or left, too occupied in thinking how truly ‘useless’ he is.

He felt two hands grab him and slowly turn him, making him face toward the right side.

Luhan started to breathe in air as much as he missed out on, making his breathing little unsteady.

Sehun slowly rubbed his back. He was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Luhan didn’t want to talk to Sehun; he was feeling too guilty to do so he couldn’t even look into the taller eyes.

“Luhan, look at me” Sehun asked Luhan but Luhan continued to ignore, looking everywhere but  Sehun.

“Luhan, did that gang hurt you?” Sehun asked, scanning Luhan.
 

Luhan shook his head.

Sehun sighed.

“Please look at me, why are you continuing to ignore me?” Sehun doesn’t like anyone to ignore him; it irritates him to no rate. It makes feel looked down upon and his ego doesn’t allow him but he’s trying to be patient.

When Sehun knew that Luhan is not going to talk to him and continue to ignore them, he stood up ready to leave. It’s better if he left the room than just stayed because he’ll get pissed off and do something stupid again, like shouting at Luhan.

 

A hand quickly grabbed Sehun by his wrist and stopped him from taking any further steps.

Looking at the only person who can do that, he saw Luhan looking at him.

~

Luhan took a deep breath before closing his eyes and said what he was and forever only good at.

“I’m sorry...f-for everything...”

Neither Luhan nor anyone needs to think of Sehun as a bad boy who bullies an innocent Luhan. It’s not what Luhan thinks of it. After Luhan’s father couldn’t beat Luhan anymore, god sent Sehun to do so instead because Luhan deserves this. He killed his own mother; he was the reason to the separation of his parents and now his burden on his friends and Oh’s family. Luhan never understood why he was beaten when he was young, he knew some because he made mistakes like breaking a glass or kicking the soccer into the neighbour’s yard but he never understood when his father told him that he was his father’s pain. He now know, he took away from him the person he loved the most and he clearly understood now. If anyone would kill Sehun and take him away from him then he’ll hate that person forever.

 

“Luhan...?”

it was until Sehun had called out for Luhan that he snapped out of his thoughts.

When Luhan looked at Sehun, he saw worry in the other’s eyes.

“Are you okay? You spaced out for about a minute or so.”

Luhan then realised that he lost himself in his own thoughts.

Luhan nodded.

“Sehun, I’m not sleepy. Let’s go back to school, it’s only afternoon.” Although Luhan is really tired, he’d rather leave and rest in dorm than stay here. He hates his feeling of burden.”Luhan requested as he sat up, Sehun sitting on the bed next to him.

“Are you sure? Don’t you need to rest?”

Luhan shook his head.

Sehun sighed

“Okay then, we’ll go back. I had to go back anyway whether you were coming or not. I had to sign us out and check on others.” But before Sehun stands up, Luhan put a hand on Sehun’s lap, making the other narrow his eyes at him.

“D-did you take her that night...?” Luhan said as he looked at the ground

Sehun smiled a little, knowing that Luhan was worried about that.

“Were you jealous?” Sehun answered with another question.

Luhan blushed madly as his eyes grew bigger, surprised by Sehun’s question.

Sehun cracked up from a smile to a small laughter as he hugged Luhan closer to him, still smiling.

As he played with Luhan’s hair, Sehun answered.

“I never did Lu and I also forgive you.”

Luhan smiled at the nickname, making him tear up a little.

“By the way Lu, I know this is surprising but please answer me, how did you slip into the river the other day?”

Luhan was really surprised to why Sehun had asked this but he answered him nevertheless.

“I got pushed, not slipped.”

~

Sehun got Luhan different clothes and told him to change into by the time he takes a quick shower. Luhan had already changed and was waiting for Sehun in the corridor w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter