Solving It

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Solving It[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

“Sehun is taking her tonight.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he heard this. He had followed Kai after he had heard Kai whisper to himself about wanting to end all of this. Since Kai is the closes to Sehun, he thought tracking him might help him figure something out.

Without waiting any longer, Baekhyun ran back to D.O and Luhan’s room knocking on the door non-stop.

“What?” D.O opened the door irritated; he had a long day trying to comfort Luhan.

“Where’s Luhan?” Baekhyun questioned as he let himself in. He found Luhan on D.O’s bed playing with Rubik Cube

“He’s taking her!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he spoke to both D.O and Luhan.

Luhan looked at Baekhyun with heart-breaking eyes that made Baekhyun think twice before he spoke up.

“Who’s taking who?” D.O asked, with a confused look on his face.

“Sehun...is taking Hyuna...I overheard Mr. Lee and Kai...”

The Rubik cube in Luhan’s hand fell from his hand to the floor, while he’s eyes widen.

He’s world stopped for around 30 seconds and his breath stopped too.

He blinked twice after he recovered and he could feel his cheeks wet from tears.

He felt two hands wrap around him but he was too numb to do anything anymore.

“I want to sleep”

Luhan said before lying down and turning to face away from them as he hugged himself without any blanket and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep.

He really didn’t know how to feel anymore, but he knew he didn’t like any of this, he’s heart ached and he hated this new feeling.

~

“Why did you tell him?” D.O asked Baekhyun after he told the other to follow him to out of the dorm

“I-I, he should know...” thinking about it, Baekhyun felt guilty.

“That’s so stupid of you Baekhyun, can’t you see his hurt.” D.O felt angry that Baekhyun told Luhan when he wasn’t in such good condition.

“I just thought he had to know, didn’t mean to hurt his feeling...” Baekhyun started to feel annoyed because D.O is scolding him.

“That’s so stupid; you know his hurt, why would you do such a thing! Are you even considering his feeling? Or what, you’re jealous? D.O had been stressing out a lot lately because of his feelings toward Kai and the breakdown of his friend doesn’t help and Baekhyun seems to make it worse.

Baekhyun snapped.

“What? You’re just concerned about Luhan’s feeling and not concerned about mines while you’re talking to me like this? Ever since I came here and Luhan was here you never were the same, Luhan is your only concern right? Fine then, let it be” Baekhyun left with tears in eyes, making D.O feel guilty.

D.O sighed as he closed his eyes. He entered his dorm, checking if Luhan had heard anything, but from what he saw, Luhan was in a deep sleep, so he went to the other bed to sleep, having nothing to do, it was getting to mid-night anyway.

Never D.O knew that Luhan was pretending to sleep and that he had heard everything.

~

                 

“Kyungsoo, there is so much stuff that I need to tell you” Kai said, making D.O stop in his track. D.O had a morning class today which he just finished and was heading back to his room to check on Luhan

D.O turned around to snap at Kai about how his friend (Sehun) is hurting his friend (Luhan) and all the bull his doing but once he looked into Kai’s eyes he couldn’t do it anymore, it wasn’t Kai’s fault and Kai never stood with Sehun about his decision but he knew that Kai knows more than anyone.

“Jongin, please...I had enough. To be honest I’m getting sick and tired of the problems with Luhan and Sehun. I just really want it to end, it’s so tiring. I mean look at all the problems that are happening, I fought with Baekhyun and I didn’t mean to.” D.O wasn’t the type to cry at all, but his face and aura around him would tell he’s mood and the aura is pretty cloudy lately. He didn’t mean to fight with Baekhyun but he was so frustrated it, he spent all yesterday just trying to comfort Luhan and Baekhyun messed things at the end.

“I’m sorry, but I have a solution for this” Kai had been excited to talk to D.O about this but looking at D.O’s state made his excited mood disappear a little.

“What is it?” asked D.O, hoping for a good solution.


~

“Listen Kai, I need Luhan back in my dorm so Hyuna leaves, I need him to be there. For the past days she’s spending most time in the room and I hate it. She freaking’ want to have it! If Luhan comes back she’ll have to be kicked out because I’ll put an excuse that Luhan is tired and sleeping on bed and I’m sleeping on couch and there is no place.” Sehun was desperate; things were really going the wrong way.

After Kai had finished talking to Mr. Lee, he called Sehun to check if what Mr. Lee said was true and Sehun simply replied to him to meet him next to the school gate and here they are.

“Sehun, I get it but please, answers me first. Is it true what Mr. Lee told me? You’re taking her tonight?” Kai asked, hoping for a no. He knew Sehun too well for him to believe Sehun would do such a thing, not after the incident that happened in the past.

“In her dreams...! I would never do that. You should know too well to even question it. I’ve been trying to contact father but, he for some reason isn’t picking up and Hyuna linger around me too much I can’t have my private time and can’t risk her hearing the talk...” Sehun took a deep breath and then continued “...but I need Luhan back to the dorm.”

Kai sighed in relief upon hearing this. He crossed his hand over his chest as he leaned against the school gate.

“So you need Luhan to avoid Hyuna until you get to your dad and solve everything. Are you sure that’s the only reason you need Luhan for?”

Sehun glared at Kai, knowing exactly where what his friend is trying to talk about but Sehun will never give him what he wants, more of opposite.

“Don’t talk like you don’t want to be in the same room as D.O, it’s so obvious you know. You fell for him.” Sehun didn’t really want waste time but it seems fun teasing Kai little.

“What do you want?” Kai questioned, not liking where the topic is heading

“I want you to confess to D.O so that you could share the room with him and like this Luhan will have to come back to the dorm.” Sehun simply said his plan and waited for Kai to reply.

 

Kai started to laugh suddenly, he then looked at Sehun in disbelief, was he dreaming? He said it like it was the easiest thing ever.

“You’re joking right?”

“No, please. You have to do it!” Sehun was really desperate.

“What if he rejects me?”

“He won’t trust me, he loves you too! Just do it.”

Kai then knew something new about his friend; Sehun wasn’t a person who looks at feelings, instead he looks at the situation which is way he couldn’t create relationships and when he did, it failed which resulted in hurting Sehun badly, hating his feelings even more.

“Just leave everything to me, hopefully by tomorrow Luhan would be back in his dorm. Trust me; I’d rather prefer Luhan back in his dorm than continuing to live with you. My back is aching from sleeping on the couch; I would do anything to get him back.” Kai smiled but hid his head, not wanting to show much he loves this plan.

“Alright, good...make sure you don’t tell anyone about me taking Hyuna, they’ll misunderstand. Especially Luhan” Sehun said, not wanting rumours to spread.

“Of course, it was only me, nothing to worry about.”

~

“So...you want me to date you?” D.O asked. He’s heart skipping a beat.

Kai’s eyes widen.

“Y-you don’t have to! It can be just faked..!” Although Kai would have wanted to go ahead and date D.O but he wouldn’t want to force the other.

“...faked..?”

Kai didn’t know things were harder than what he thought.

“We can pretend that we are...in front of everyone...” Kai regretted even thinking and agreeing to this.

After few seconds of awkward silence D.O spoke up.

“Alright, let’s pretend for now if that helps.”

“R-really...?” Kai thought that D.O will reject the whole idea

“Y-yes, does that mean I’ll have to tell Luhan? But isn’t that harsh...?”

“Don’t worry about it, we’ll tell him. Let’s meet in the Cafeteria, call everyone who’s available.” Kai instructed turning around, ready to leave but he remembered something important to tell D.O

“Hey Soo, don’t forgot to keep everything between us, okay? No one is supposed to know, not even Luhan. It’s going to be between me, you and Sehun for now.”

“Not even tell them that Sehun is forced into this?”

“No, nothing at all, okay? Let’s meet up in the Cafeteria!”

D.O watched Kai’s figure disappearing behind students. He waited for few seconds before praying that everything would work and headed back the room.

~

Ever so slowly D.O opened the door to find Luhan laying down on the bed but not sleeping.

“Already awake...?” D.O asks as he sits down on the empty bed which belonged to Baekhyun before.

Luhan simply nodded.

“I need you to come with me Luhan to the Cafeteria, everyone is gathering there for an important announcement that is needed to be made. I need you to wash up and dress up by the time I call everyone, Okay?”

Luhan gave D.O a questioning look.

D.O sighed.

“You’ll know once your there. Now get up” D.O instructed before leaving the room and dialling a number on the phone.

“Morning” he heard on the other line.

“Morning to you too Suho, I can’t talk much but I need you to gather everyone in your section of school that we know to the cafeteria, is that okay with you?” D.O knew Suho was someone who is trust worth of or then he couldn’t be the school captain.

“Although I have no idea what you’re on about, I will.”

“Thank you Suho, I’ll see you there then.” D.O hangs off the phone as he made his way to Baekhyun and Chanyeol room to call them personally and apologies to Baekhyun.

 

Knocking on the door, D.O waited for one of them to open up and to his surprise and pleasure, Baekhyun opened the door.

The moment Baekhyun opened the door, D.O throw himself at him as he started to tear up.

“B-Baekhyun...I’m so sorry...I didn’t mean to hurt you...” D.O tried so hard not to cry but few tears fell.

Baekhyun was taken back but when he realised what’s wrong, his eyes softened.

“It’s okay D.O, I’m sorry too. I over thought things and came into stupid conclusions, I’m sorry D.O” Baekhyun pulled from the hug and looked at D.O.

“Everything is over?” D.O asked and Baekhyun nodded.

“Good. I need you to tell something now. I want you and Chanyeol to call Sehun and all of you come down to the cafeteria there is something important that is going to be announced, Okay?”

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the request but neither less nodded.

D.O made his way back to his dorm to check on Luhan and go to the cafeteria together.

~

After everyone had gathered, they all sat in silence waiting for D.O to speak up.

Next to D.O was Luhan sitting next to him on the right and next to him is Tao and Xiumin. On the left of D.O was Baekhyun and Lay. Opposite of D.O was Kai, next to him Sehun, Kris and Chanyeol on the right and to his left is Suho and Chen

“So D.O, what’s up? You don’t usually call us for such meetings, so it’s something important, right?” Kris came to his own conclusion.

Everyone felt the tense air between them and Sehun, especially Luhan. He had his head looking into his lap and fingers playing with the hem of his shirt. They just continued to ignore it as if this tense air wasn’t there at all.

Ever Sehun had arrived and saw Luhan, he didn’t remove his eyes off him but Luhan hadn’t gave him a glance which Sehun felt a sting in heart but continued to ignore as he looked nowhere and just scanned few of his friends faces.

 

To be honest no one knows how they build this type of friendship so quickly, where it has been to the point they share secrets, no one spoke of it but they just seemed to go along with it.

“It’s not me who’s going to talk, Kai will.” D.O quickly said after Kris’s question. He can’t stand everyone focusing on him anymore. He doesn’t know how to feel but he’s guessing things are to be very awkward after they announce their relationship. Why should everyone care if Kai and D.O became something? Why did they gather everyone to tell them this? D.O would have not wanted that in a real relationship, it’s embarrassing. They had to do it for the sake of it and to be able to make Luhan go back to his dorm. D.O couldn’t just convince Luhan to go, he wouldn’t do it. But maybe if a situation like this came up then Luhan will understand and without any hurt feelings he’ll leave and maybe this stupid problem will end.

 

Everyone turned their att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter