The Oh Family

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Oh Family[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

"Luhan...Luhan!” Sehun shook Luhan's shoulder. He had to wake Luhan so they can be there on time or he will get in trouble.

 Luhan stirred and continued to sleep.

"Luhaaann!!" Sehun called a bit more loudly.

 Luhan opened his eyes slowly but with an unconscious pout because someone was waking him up on a weekend. Sehun was startled with the cuteness; he was speechless and just literally stared at a cute deer staring at him with a frown on his face.

"Yes?" Luhan answered Sehun’s calling for him.

 He had forgetting everything that happened yesterday until, when Sehun snapped out of the staring.

 He coughed as he said

"Get up and dress up"

"Why?" Luhan questioned as he started to sit up. He frowned when he felt pain and it didn't go unnoticed by Sehun.

"We are going to my house. My mum wants to see you" Sehun eyed Luhan for his reaction.

 Luhan's eyes widen.

 "Did he say that Mrs Oh wanted to see me?" Luhan felt his heart skip a beat. He was so excited, he really wanted to meet Mrs Oh again, and he just didn't want to ask Sehun for that.

"R-really?" Luhan questioned while daring to look into Sehun’s eyes.

Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes.

 "Yes, now get up"

For the first time in a long time, Luhan was carefully choosing his outfit.

 "Hurry up" came Sehun’s voice from the outside.

Sehun had allowed him to use the wardrobe with him, so he would change after Sehun finished changing. Luhan quickly fixed his clothe and look in the mirror for the last time.

"I know, I'm ugly" He quickly shook his head and left.

 "What took you so long?" Sehun eyed Luhan from his head to his toe.

"S-sorry" Luhan apologised, not wanting to cause any trouble. Sehun got off the couch and started to head toward the door not waiting for luhan. Luhan quickly followed.

While they were leaving the school Luhan quickly remembered that he hasn't told D.O or Baekhyun. He got his phone out and typed a quick message;

"Hey D.O & Baek I'm going to Mrs Oh house for a visit. She invited me over to her house; I will tell you all about it later"

He then closed his phone, returned it back to his pocket and continued to follow Sehun.

At the entrance of the gate, there was a group of students crowded around each other making a walk way or staring at something. It seems like Sehun hadn't noticed it, but Luhan was curious and he wanted to find out. He doesn't dare to ask Sehun to stop though, but he will make sure he asks D.O and Baekhyun about it.

When they reached the parking area for students, Luhan was amazed by Sehun’s car. Yes, Luhan’s father is rich but he was never taken out on a trip or anything. He was simply locked from the outside world until he made it to High School.

Once they entered the car, Sehun started the engine without waiting but he never moved an inch.

Luhan was confused. What was he waiting for?

Sehun then slowly started lean toward Luhan.

Luhan breath hitched.

“W-Wha...”

“My mum said she wants to see you, you have to stay safe then. “

Sehun reasoned as he put the seatbelt for Luhan.

“Don’t forget it next time; I don’t want to waste time.”

~

Throughout the whole drive, all Luhan did was admire the surrounding them. Whenever he passes a park or soccer field or anywhere where teenager meets up, he wonders how it would feel to be there hanging out with his friends.

Once Sehun parked down and opened the door. Luhan unbuckled his seatbelt and left car.

When he took a look at the mansion ahead of him, he took a step back.

He was amazed; the mansion was like in paradise.  Although Luhan had lived in a mansion before, but it was different; it was always dull, even during sunny day, it looked haunted.

Here is different, it was white with a beautiful view. Too busy admiring his surrounding he hasn’t noticed Sehun was already at the front door, but what he didn’t realise is that Sehun was also looking at him.

Once Luhan was next to Sehun, the door opened and Mrs Oh throws herself and huged Luhan tightly.

“Oh my god Luhan! I missed you. How are you sweetie?”

“I-I’m good, thank you”

Mrs Oh releases Luhan and slowly drags him to the lounge.

“Come on in sweetie”

Not paid Sehun a glance.

The moment Mr Oh locked eyes with Luhan, Luhan let go of Mrs Oh hand and bowed 90°.

 "G-good morning”

Luhan mentally faceplamed himself for muttering in front of Mr Oh

"Good morning to you too, it’s Luhan, right?"

 Mr Oh removed the newspaper he was reading and folded it neatly, placing it on the table in front of him.

"Yes" Luhan replied politely.

 "Come on, we're a family from now on, let's not be too formal. Sit down Luhan" Mrs Oh instructed Luhan to sit opposite of Mr Oh as she took a seat next him.

Sehun then entered the room, looking emotionless as always and took a seat next to his father. His father than put a hand on Sehun’s shoulder and ruffled his hair. Luhan watched with envying eyes, not in a cure way. He envied Sehun because his mother didn't die because of him, his father doesn't hate him and most of all his straight and not useless. Unconsciously, a small sweet smile was playing around with Luhan's lips while looking at Sehun & his father.

"Are you feeling better Luhan?” Mrs oh questioned Luhan worriedly.

“Yes I am. Thank you for always visiting earlier in the hospital” Luhan replied sincerely, he was better, and he really did want to thank her for visiting.

Mr Oh suddenly stood up while looking at his watch

“Excuse me, I must leave early today. I will have breakfast at work. Hope you enjoy your day here Luhan”

Luhan quickly stood up and bowed

“Thank you”

After Mr oh had left and before Luhan sits again, Mrs oh was up.

“Sehun take Luhan to your room and show it to him, may as well show him around and just do whatever you want by the time I do breakfast” Mrs Oh instructed as she pattered Luhan on the back.

Luhan quickly turned to Mrs Oh

“I can help! I will help you prepare breakfast” Luhan muttered out quickly, he really wants to help Mrs Oh out.

Mrs Oh smiled

“No need Lu, just go and have fun with Sehun. You may help me with dinner if you want to”

Luhan nodded.

“As you wish”

With that, Mrs oh left, leaving the two boys alone.

It was quite for the few seconds and all they did was stay in the same position until Sehun stood up and started to walk away. Luhan quickly decided if he should or not but then remember what Mrs Oh had said, it meant he had to go or she’ll question him to why he wasn’t he with Sehun.

The steps were about 25 stairs Luhan noticed the corridors were huge and all rooms are adjacent to the other.

Too busy looking at his surrounding again he hadn’t noticed that Sehun had stopped walking causing to go into him.

“Ow....sorry” Luhan apologised looking anywhere but not into Sehun’s eyes.

Sehun had opened the door to the room and went in not saying anything to Luhan.

Luhan waited for good 5 seconds before stepping in.

 

Luhan had to blink twice to believe what he saw. He would have pinched himself but Sehun would have given him a suspicious look.

 Sehun’s room was like Luhan’s dream room, except that Luhan would have decorated it with all soccer balls stickers and just made his own style.

Luhan owned a room in the past, but he didn’t and couldn’t and wouldn’t have been able to decorate it the way he can. It was simply plain, cream wall with a wooden bed and a table with a lamp next to the bed and opposite was a desk for studying.

Luhan hadn’t noticed that he had been standing at the door way for a quite long time and there was an “o” shape he had made with his mouth while admiring the room. Another thing that he hadn’t noticed was Sehun looking at him again.

After his eyes had scanned the whole room, it slowly landed on a tall figure, and then into Sehun’s eyes.  Luhan quickly snapped out of it and hurriedly closed the door behind him and entered further more into the room. Never once looking at Sehun

“Do whatever you want, just don’t mess up anything”

Luhan nodded and took the chair next to him while Sehun sat on his bed and took his phone out.

Luhan took a little peek at Sehun, he’s phone was amazing. Luhan had seen those ‘touch’ phone and he found it amazing. Even D.O. had one, but it looked different than Sehun’s phone. Luhan just simply has one of those small phones that are used with buttons, he’s father never allowed him to get one of those ‘touch’ phone.

Luhan’s waist began to pain him, the chair was very uncomfortable. He hadn’t asked anyone to apply the cream for him and he had forgotten his tablets in the dorms. Fidgeting in his sit, Luhan was counting for 100 before he asks Sehun.

“S-Sehun...”

“hmm?” without taking his eyes off the phone Sehun answered Luhan. Luhan knew Sehun was too focused on the phone which made him feel more comfortable

“C-can I lay down on that couch?” Luhan said as he slowly pointed at it.

Sehun took his eyes off the phone and gave his attention to Luhan.

Luhan gulped

After few seconds Luhan thought that Sehun didn’t want him to lay down there. Luhan wouldn’t blame him tho, he was disgusting anyways.

Returning his hand back he said;

“I-its okay, n-“

Sehun stood up cutting Luhan off.

Luhan looked at him curiously

“Lay down here” Sehun said as he nodded his head toward the bed and then took the couch.

Luhan just sat there staring blankly at Sehun while the other was on his phone again.

“Do you want or what?” Sehun questioned coldly, Luhan was giving him a weird feeling staring at him.

Luhan quickly got up and walked toward the bed

“t-thank you”

The moment Luhan lay down, he couldn’t feel any better and the pain was slowly fading out.

Closing his eyes, he was ready to fall asleep any second; the couch was very uncomfortable at the dorm.

Few seconds later Luhan could hear Sehun saying something between “medicine...back....dorm”

He only hummed in reply and he was long gone.

~

“Why were you late?”

“I’m sorry father, it was raining heavily and there was a lot of thunder so I stayed in store for a while”

A bottle of beer came his way, smashing into the ground and small pieces shattered into Luhan’s skin

Luhan stood still and didn’t move an inch because he’ll know the outcome

“But I told you not to be late” this time his voice grew louder. He then stood up and it was then that Luhan started to try and move but he keeps on stepping on glass

“You disobeyed me and you need to take your punishment”

The moment he pulled Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter