Continuous of Day 02 and Day 03

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Continuous of Day 02 and Day 03[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 “Luhan, Luhan answer me! Luhan...!” Sehun shook an unconscious Luhan in his hands, tears falling without him noticing him.

He quickly laid Luhan down and placed his hands on top of Luhan chest and pushed.

“1...2...3...” and he pushed, he repeated and repeated, Luhan did look release a lot of water, but his face was white and his lips were purple.

Sehun quickly crushed his lips against Luhan as he closed Luhan’s nose and breathed strongly 4 times and he let it go.

Luhan coughed and Sehun fell in a huge relief, he can’t feel his knees anymore if he wasn’t down on his knees he’d have fallen.

Sehun slowly hugged Luhan to his chest as tight as he could.

“Sehun...!” Chanyeol called out for Sehun

Everyone was gathered around them now.

“What happened to Luhan...?”

“Omg...is he okay...?”

“What happened...?”

“Luhan...?”

“Yah, Sehun...!”

“SHUT UP!” Kris screamed and everyone fell silent

“Sorry, but all of you talking at the same time won’t help” Kris explained, not to be rude.

Kris looked at Sehun, who held Luhan in his hand and had he’s head down. He slowly bent down to him.

“Sehun, is he okay? Are you okay...?” Kris questioned softly, slowly raising a hand to touch Sehun but he’s hand fell when Sehun looked up to him and everyone gasped.

Sehun slowly raised his head to look at Kris, tears falling down from his red eyes and he looked pale while he was soaking wet.

“Lu...” was all Sehun was able to say before breaking down and crying even more.

Kris wanted to take Luhan from Sehun, but it doesn’t look like a good idea.

~

“Mama, look its water! I want to swim, can I? Can I mama?” 4 years old Lu asked as he eyed the swimming pool.

“Sure Lulu, I’ll carry you in” Mrs Lu held Luhan closely and slid into the pool.

While Luhan was splashing in the water happily, something pulled Luhan from his legs down deep into the water.

Luhan tried to kick and cry but he couldn’t, water filled his lungs and his vision blurred.

Luhan saw light, he reached his hand out as the light grew bigger

~

Luhan slowly opened his eyes, both of his eyes and lungs burned. He blinked twice before his vision become clear.

“S...Sehun...?”

“Luhan...! Are you okay?” a pale and worried Sehun asked.

A cold breeze passed by and it made Luhan shiver.

“Okay...?”

And then it clicked. Luhan remembered everything and he choked a cry.

“S-Sehun...” Luhan cried out.

Sehun slowly Luhan’s hair, holding him tight.

“Its okay, it’s okay. You’re fine now...shh...”

Mr. Lee arrived late

“What happened?” questioned Mr. Lee looking at everyone.

Everyone kept silent.

Mr. Lee took a step closer to Sehun and Sehun went off at him.

“Don’t come any closer” Sehun warned, looking at him deadly, he then shifted his eyes to Kris and Chanyeol.

“Help me get up” once these words were out of Sehun’s mouth, both of them were next him.

“Here, give me Luhan for a second and Chanyeol will help you up” Kris suggested, hoping Sehun will agree.

Sehun simply nodded. He doesn’t feel his nerves, his legs are weak. It feels like if he’d ran the soccer field 100x and plus the panic he got from earlier made him more weak.

Once Kris had helped Luhan up, everyone was gathered around Luhan.

Chanyeol helped Sehun out and slowly they all walked back. Baekhyun and D.O helped Luhan cleaning him with hot water and dressing him up warmly while Sehun went on his own.

The sun was already falling down, turning the sky orange – red colour.

~

Everyone was in Luhan and Sehun’s tent except for Mr. Lee who is cleaning off the dinner with the help of Lay.

Luhan laid down sleeping, next him Baekhyun, D.O. and Tao while Sehun was up sitting.

“Say Sehun, what happened?” Chanyeol asked.

“I don’t know” Sehun replied and sighed

“So...you just found him in the river?” Kai asked.

Sehun nodded

“We must know what happened from him” Kris said, eyeing Luhan.

“Let’s go sleep and we’ll know everything tomorrow. We don’t have to worry Mr. Lee checked on him” Suho tried to remove the tense air.

Everyone nodded and started to leave the tent, one by one.

“Chanyeol, Kai and Kris could you stay for a second?” Sehun asked

Everyone left except them three.

“What’s wrong?” questioned Kai, sitting next to his cousin.

“Do you all know how Mr. Lee arrived?” Sehun asked, looking into their eyes. He wasn’t sure but speaking it out might help.

“What do you mean?” Kris asked, thinking back to the accident time.

“How did he know where we were? He left before we start looking for Luhan.”

Everyone’s eyes widen and they looked at each other.

“Are you saying . . . ?”

“No...Way”

Kris just stayed silent.

Sehun shrugged. “I want to go to sleep; we can talk about it later”

“Sure. Tomorrow we will”

After everyone left, Sehun moved his sleeping bag next to Luhan and lay down. Every time he closed his eyes and remember what happened, the fact that Luhan was going to die if Baekhyun hadn’t told him the truth and him went looking for him then Luhan would have been definitely dead by now. The first time in years, Sehun cried twice today, once earlier and now again as he held Luhan close to him.

~

“Today was training in the river. We wanted to see your ability of how to swim in the water. Since the incident of yesterday happened, we decided not to cancel we’ll continue with it and I’ll have a quick chat with Luhan when he wakes up. Gather up with your partners and line up and I’ll be back in a second.” Mr. Lee instructed and left toward Luhan and Sehun’s tent, he didn’t give any of them time to meet Luhan today morning.

“I want to check on Luhan before we leave. I hope he comes with us” Baekhyun spoke immediately after Mr. Lee had left.

Chanyeol nodded eyeing Mr. Lee from the back. Ever since yesterday’s talk Chanyeol, Kris and Kai had been keeping an eye on Mr. Lee

“I think it’s better for him if he stays here and rest” Lay thought that would be better.

“I agree” Xiumin agreed

“But someone needs to stay with him, leaving him here alone is dangerous” Suho warned, not liking the idea of Luhan staying alone.

“His partner can stay with him” Kai said, smirking a little which then received a smack from D.O   

“He’s my friend” D.O whispered to Kai.

“Sorry” Kai apologised.

~

“Good morning” Mr. Lee greeted them as he entered the tent.

“Morning” Luhan replied, smiling a little.

Sehun didn’t reply.

“Say Luhan; are you good enough to go with us to the river for training?” Mr. Lee asked and Luhan paled at the question. He quickly shook his head.

“Alright then, you’re free.” Mr. Lee nodded at Luhan.

“Say Luhan, could you please perhaps tell me how did the incident occur?” Mr. Lee questioned, looking serious.

Luhan dozed off for few seconds and then came back.

“I-I...got pushed” Luhan replied little afraid.

Sehun glanced at Luhan and then Mr. Lee

“Is that so?”

Luhan nodded.

 “Okay then, thank you” Mr. Lee than turned to Sehun.

“Get ready Sehun, your coming with us”

“What? You’re going to leave Luhan here alone?” Sehun heart squeezed a little, he didn’t like the sound of this.

“I’ll check on him every while. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter