Past

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Past[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

“I’m home” Sehun said as he entered his mansion.

“Oh my god! I was SO worried about you; the school called and told us everything that had happened, are you okay? How is that poor boy?” a lady in her mid 30's came rushing down the huge stairs to her son, who’s standing at the door.

 

“I’m okay mum, gosh. Please calm down.” Sehun tried calming that -always-so-cheerful mother of his.

“Oh thank god!” she placed a hand on her chest as she sighed in relief. But then her head shot up and a worried expression took over the relieved face as she asks;

“How’s the poor boy? Is he okay? I need to go and see him.”

Sehun sighed.

 “Mum, his fine. You can’t go see him now because visiting hours are over, they won’t let us in.”

 It’s not like his mother doesn’t know visiting hours are already over, since its past 8pm already.

“Not if we told them who we are!” his mother explained as she turned around and headed toward the stairs that she came down from.

“Why you so desperate to meet him mum? Just wait until tomorrow. He’s probably tired anyway” Sehun questioned as he followed his mother, he doesn’t want his mother or father meet Luhan; it’s not that his sacred that Luhan will tell them that he bullies him, it’s just that he doesn’t want to.

“I made up my mind, I’m going now. I will phone call your father to tell him to go there after he finishes work and meets us there, as for now go and change your school uniform into something clean.”

-

“Excuse me, but I cannot allow you to visit since visiting hours are over.” The nurse told Mrs Oh, who asked for Luhan’s room number.

Sehun had forgotten the room number because he wasn’t paying any attention.

Mrs Oh sighed, she opened her handbag and took her ID card and showed it the nurse.

“Now, please?”

The nurse eyes widen and she bowed twice.

Sehun scoffed.

“Just give me a second ma’am”

Sehun watched as the women sat down again and called someone for a minute or so and then she got a paper, wrote something into it and stood and gave it to Mrs Oh.

Sehun only needed to bend to look at the paper and it read; room 7094, since his taller than his mother.

 “Thank you.” Mrs Oh bowed and headed toward the room.

Although Mrs Oh is one of the richest wives, she isn’t the rude type or show off, instead she’s very nice and loving lady, who loves her little family.

Sehun’s heart beat quickens with every step.

Is something bad going to happen? Sehun thought.

~                                                                                                 

After the test Luhan had to go through; x-rays, blood tests, etc. He was exhausted and all he wanted to do is sleep now but unfortunately life is cruel.

When he was about to close his eyes, he heard the crack of the door indicating it being opened. Still not being able to move his waist, he turned his face to face the door.

He regretted it badly.

He’s father was coming in and a smile placed on his face, and Dr. Yu behind him.

Luhan tried to act normal, yet he can feel sweat on his forehead and his hands shaking.

Luhan faked a smile when they were close next to him.

“How are you feeling now Luhan?” the doctor asked, being oblivious to the atmosphere around him.

“Tired...” Luhan whispered.

“Its okay, it’s okay. You will get your medicine soon.” The Dr Yu adjusted his glasses, and turned to face Mr Han. “About Luhan’s condition-”

Mr Han put his hand up indicating to the doctor not to continue.

“I understand what’s going on, no need to continue. May you please leave now? Because I want some personal time with my son please.” Mr Han told the doctor without facing him and looking at the window.

Luhan’s heart beak quickened.

...no...No...no...Please...no. Luhan prayed in his mind.

“Oh, of course, please don’t too stay too long though, the young boy needs to rest.”

Mr Han nodded.

The doctor turned around and left.

The moment the door made a noise indicating it being closed, the fake smile on his faced was wiped away as his eyebrows came in contact.

“Luhan” he said in a strong voice.

“Y-yes...?” Luhan muttered.

“Are you forever going to be useless? Didn’t I tell you I don’t want any trouble?!” Mr Han raised his voice a little at the end.

Luhan is completely shaking now.

“S-s-sorry...” he seems to get a headache now.

“As for your punishment, you’ll have to work and gain money for the hospital bill. Got it?”

Luhan swallowed a gulp in his throat. He has to work for hospital bill? Not wanting his father to get mad he answered immediately, “Yes father” trying not to mutter, and he succussed.

A knock came from the door, which settled both Luhan and his father. The door opened, and a lady, who looked young, entered with Sehun behind her.

The moment his father saw the women he had put that smile again and turned to fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter