Dorms

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Dorms[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The Next Day

Luhan woke up with the sunlight attacking his face and a smile playing on his lips, nearly forgetting the pain and where he was.

“Good morning” a voice came from his right, turning his head to the right Luhan found Dr Yu standing there with his huge glasses, clipboard and medicine?

“Morning” Luhan greeted back

 “How are you feeling today?” asked Dr Yu

Luhan had to stop and focus if there is any pain coming from anywhere, rather than his numb waist. It seems after few seconds that his head is sobbing a little.

“Headache...”

The doctor sighed. 

“I don’t understand from where the headache is coming from, you’ve had headache ever since you woke from after the incident, correct?” more like he was asking himself as he continued without waiting for Luhan’s reply. “We will give you the needed medicine and some injection, but tell me if you keep on having that headache, okay? Also for the X-ray for your waist it will come up soon and we can look at the result.”

Luhan just simply nodded.

Luhan hated this from the very bottom of his heart, he feels very frustrated and mad at himself he hates feeling weak and sick, and he hates hospitals.

After the doctor had given Luhan his medicine and those painful injection and left, Luhan just lay there staring at the ceiling above him, recalling what happened yesterday night. Although Luhan wanted to question so many things;

Does Mrs Oh really like me? Even though I was the reason for her friend’s death?

Will she hate me later if she found out that Sehun hates me?

Will she ever come back?

 Will Sehun continues to bully me? Why did he help me yesterday...Probably because his mother was there.

Luhan had a little tiny hope, yet he doesn’t know what to hope for or where did this little hope come from, neitherless Luhan was so grateful to Mrs Oh. There is already a sad smile on his lips and tears floating down his pale skin.

 Although Mrs Oh would be a very great hope for Luhan, Luhan knew better. Mrs Oh is Sehun’s mother and there is no way Sehun will let his mother to come near Luhan again and she will surely hate him after Sehun tells his mother about Luhan’s little secret that was accidentally found out by Sehun.

Luhan started to cry silently and slowly his hands were clutching the blanket and sniffs and little sound of sobbing could be heard. He cried for 5 min, 10min, or 20min? Probably for the whole hour as he kept on repeating the same thoughts;

“I’m a sin for my parents...because of me my mother died and she suffered alone and in the en... I killed her...Father was right, I am a killer... I killed my own mother...I don’t deserve to live...Sehun’s right...”

~

“Sehun”

“...yes father?”

“I don’t want you sleeping here anymore”

Sehun’s eyes widen.

Mrs Oh who was eating her breakfast peacefully, nearly choke on the food as she heard what her husband had said.

“w-What do you mean sweetie? Mrs Oh asked her husband with a worrying mixed with shocked expression and very desperate.

Mr Oh sighed; he knew that weird thoughts are playing in his wife’s mind even though he told her about this the night before.

“You already know Boa, why you so shocked?” Mr Oh turned to face his now very confused-worried-shocked wife.

“I don’t want Sehun sleeping here in the Mansion, he is attending XoXo High and the policy should apply to him too, starting from tomorrow he will sleep in the school dorm like any other student who attend it.”

Remembering everything now, Mrs Oh looked much more relieved and confident, but that doesn’t apply to her son’s expression.

“Ooh, yes! I totally forgot about this” Mrs oh gave her husband the-forgive-me smile.

Mr Oh just shook his head.

Not letting Sehun to talk, Mrs Oh clapped her hand in excitement and said with a bright smile “guess with who?!”

And again, not giving Sehun a chance to talk Mrs Oh answered; “Luhan!”

Sehun lost it.

“WHAT!” This was probably the first time in awhile since Sehun raised his voice on his parents.

“Oh Sehun!” his father warned

“...But father, I don’t want to sleep in dorm and not with Luhan.”

“Why not, Luhan is a very nice boy and he saved your life, so why not Sehun? His mother asked.

“As I said before Sehun, you attend the school so the policy must apply to you too.” His father said with a serious tone.

“Fine then, why not with Kai then?” Sehun could tell that this isn’t going anywhere for his liking.

“I called the school today morning asking for a dorm for you and see whether I can put you with Kai. The school said that they did have a room but Kai wouldn’t be able to share it with you as a he has some family member coming from overboard and must share a dorm with him. It seems that Luhan friend who shared the dorm with him had asked if he could replace Luhan for someone specific by the time Luhan is discharged and they agreed, but they cannot just not assign Luhan a room, he must have a room number and a dorm even though he’s absent.” Mr Oh stopped and took a slip from his tea as he absorbed his son reactions.

A smile seems to replace the horrified face earlier.

“Oh! So once Luhan is discharged he will go and live in his friend’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter