On The Way

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]On The Way[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

After they have decided on the group name, Mr. Lee gave them a paper of what they need and he dismissed them to pack their things since they’ll leave tomorrow, they’ll pay the money tomorrow morning before leaving

The cost of the excursion was $500 because they’re staying for 6 nights and 7 days; this shouldn’t be a huge problem for Students like them because this is a very high quality school only people who can afford money can attend it. They warned everyone that they’re payment is due tomorrow.

Everyone separated to their dorms to pack their things up and decided to meet up later that night to get to know each other more.

Luhan knew he wasn’t going to go, he had to work to pay back the hospital bill and his father won’t allow him to go, so when he arrived to the dorm he didn’t bother touching anything and just laid down on the couch, feeling exhausted.

“At least Sehun and others will have a break of me, that’s something positive” Luhan thought as he closed his eyes, ready to sleep any second but Sehun interrupted him.

“You’re not packing your things or you're waiting for me to pack them for you?” Sehun said as he raised his eyebrow

Luhan slowly shook his head for  both of the questions but he decided to say out loud before Sehun is irritated again.

“I-I’m not going...” Luhan thought that this news will actually make Sehun happy, but Sehun frowned instead.

“And why is that?”

“I...don’t want to go...” Luhan lied, he really wanted to go, the people he had met today are very nice and funny, also D.O and Baekhyun are going and he’d love to join them.

“Seriously Luhan...? What, are you scared of the wild animals that would eat you? If you don’t go you’ll make our group lose and I don’t want that, if we lose, I’ll blame you for it. Stop being selfish” Sehun doesn’t know what he just said, why should he care if Luhan is not going?

“...I-I...” Luhan doesn’t have any excuses for all of this, he wants to go and help but he can’t.

“You what...?” Sehun lost his patients

“...can’t go, I-I need to pay for hospital bill and I have a job to attend” Luhan decided to just say everything because Sehun will get more mad but he also decided that he won’t tell him that his father won’t allow him, he doesn’t want everything revealed and show his father in a bad image because he deserves the things/punishment his father does to him.

“Ask your dad for money “Sehun doesn’t know why he’s insisting for Luhan to go

“No, father is busy and he told me I’m grown up and I need to take care of myself” Luhan quickly came up with an excuse

“Pfft, you’re joking right? You can’t stand on your own 2 metres away from the School’s ground” Sehun mocked

Luhan stayed silent, Sehun was right. He’s useless and weak

“If I pay for you to go, would you go?” Sehun asked softly than before

Luhan changed his position, he was now sitting up.

“H-Huh...? Why – “

“You know my mother will be mad if she found out that I left you here alone and I went, she told me to take care of you, so this is why I’m doing it” Sehun thought he was lying at first but after he had thought about it he knew he’s mother will be mad if she found out.

“...What about my job?” Luhan questioned

“I’ll talk to the manager today and we’ll inform him about the excursion” Sehun solved it in no time

Luhan smiled a little when Sehun said “we’ll” as in ‘we’ but deep down he knew it was because his mother had told him so.

Luhan slowly shook his head

“I can’t go...”

“Well I don’t care whether you want to or not but your coming to this excursion” Sehun went inside the room to look for a bag for Luhan to pack his stuff in.

Luhan quickly got up

“B-but...”

“No objections are to be made” Sehun made sure he made himself clear

Luhan stopped in his track as he hangs his head low

“...Father will kill me”

~

After them both had finished packing up, Luhan looked pale because he had bent up his waist more than once going up and down to place his clothes and things needed in his bag. He quickly lay down after he had finished but before he falls asleep he got interrupted again.

“Luhan” Sehun called out for him in a normal tone

Luhan slowly opened his eyes again and hummed in reply.

“...Just go sleep on the bed inside the room and I will also apply your medicine since I’m not bothered later and I want to watch T.V. but i wouldn't be able to because you’re sleeping on the couch.” Sehun said coming out from the inside room.

Luhan pouted unconsciously as he slowly and unsteadily got up, he was too tired to talk but now he had to walk.

Sehun quickly went beside Luhan and he placed a hand behind his back to make sure he doesn’t fall while the shorter one had hard time opening his eyes.

Once Luhan was laid down, Sehun had realized that the medicine was on the desk near the bed not moved since the last time he applied to Luhan.

Sehun repeated the same steps he did last time but while he was applying the medicine, he had noticed a small bruised mark on the side of Luhan’s ribs, he checked if Luhan was asleep and slowly pulled his shirt up, revealing even more bruised marks.

Sehun had dropped the medicine from his hand, he was completely shocked. The doctor said there was no bruises so why are these here?  Sehun also knew that these bruised can’t be caused from that light, it’s unrealistic, there is only one way these bruises are here and Sehun didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter