Kai's Cousin.

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Kai's Cousin[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Luhan...Luhan wake up!”

“No, don’t worry just leaving him sleeping, he’s probably tired. I can come back later.”

“We have to wake him up anyway, it seems that the medicine he’s taking is too strong for his body yet I found it unusual, normally all patients at his age tends to take the same amount and their body functions well, but it seem like his body is too weak.” Dr Yu had taken his hand off Luhan to attempt to wake him and fixed his glasses as he turned to the side to face Mrs Oh.

“So...what’s going to happen now?” Mrs Oh asked, being a little confused.

“Nothing to worry about” Dr Yu had given up on waking Luhan now.

“First of all I will give him less amount of his medicine and I have already checked the X-ray that we had done for his waist and it seems like it isn’t damaged badly but they have been hit really hard and thus will cause some problem for the person as he recoveries, because it will pain him for a long time for every time he runs fast or walk fast, so he should take his time to walk slowly. If he gets hit or pushed on his waist then it will most certainly hurt. After Luhan is discharged from the hospital I will make sure I give his school a call to take good care of him.”

“When can he become completely recovered from his injury?” Mrs Oh got really worried over this.

“That would take a while as at minimum it would take a year or so.”

Mrs Oh nodded in understanding as she looked away from the doctor to the fragile body lying on the bed.

“I will leave now and come back when Luhan is awake” Dr Yu excused himself and left.

Mrs Oh sighed heavily, as tears took over her vision. She was looking for Luhan ever since his mother had died and his father took him. She remembers how Ji Eun had told her to take care of her son just a week before the incident, as if she known what was going to happen. Mrs Oh took in Luhan’s colds hands’ as she sobbed into the bed.

~

“Here’s your key and clothes that Mrs Oh had dropped off today morning for you.”

Sehun sighed as he lazily took the keys and his belongings.

“What room?” Sehun asked with no expression.

“Its room 101, it should say on your keys” the reception lady looked at Sehun with are-you-serious look. It’s not like he doesn’t know that the room number is printed into the key.

Sehun simply nodded and left.

Opening the door and dropping his bag next to the door, Sehun walked into the room discovering things around. There was a coach next to the wall and a small television against the wall and a fridge to the end of the corner, there was another door. Walking toward the door and opening, Sehun eyes widen, there was ONLY one bed! Anger filled Sehun’s veins, taking his phone out he quickly dialled a number and put the phone against his ear, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently.

“Hell-“

“Mum, why is there one bed?!”

“O…”

 Sehun sighed heavily

“Ugh…sorry baby, I forget to tell you about that. You see, I booked this room accidently and I can’t take my money back. Is there anything wrong with sharing a bed with Luhan?”

“Of course, I don’t want to sleep with him in the same bed or anyone! You know I HATE sharing bed with ANYONE”

Sehun could hear his mum voice fade as she said “…I’m coming!!! Sehun I have to go, bye!!”

“…beep….beep…beep…”

Sehun knew that his mother was faking the excuse.

Sehun throw the phone into the bed as he sat down. After 2 minute of thinking, he got up took his phone and left the dorm.

~

“I’m SO hungry, I feel like I’m going to faint right now!” Baekhyun exclaimed, swinging back and forth and bumping into the sleeping male next to him.

Both Baekhyun and D.O were heading to the cafeteria to eat breakfast, although Baekhyun and D.O have been apart for a long time, they had catch up with each other and feel like they had never been a part for a long time.

“Baekhyun calm down, please. Yesterday you took me to EVERY single shop in SEOUL! I’m so tired!” D.O pushed Baekhyun lightly off him, causing Baekhyun to bump into someone.

D.O eyes widen when he had realised what had happened, he quickly held Baekhyun in Place and turned around and bowed to the person 90 degrees. Wanting to apologise D.O looked up to the person, his eyes had even widened twice more than before. There stood the tan male with his messed up dark-honey hair, school uniform and swollen eyes.

“Kai…”

Kai scoffed.

“At least you have gotten it right this time...” Kai eyed D.O

D.O was startled for a moment as he was confused over what Kai had meant this until Kai made eye contact with him and then it clicked in D.O’s head.

Baekhyun could feel the tense air around them.

Just as Kai took a step forward toward D.O, a hand grabbed him and pulled him backwards.

“Kai, I was looking for you.”

D.O was never happier to see Sehun again.

After Sehun had noticed how Kai looks, and D.O and Baekhyun standing in front of them, he let go of Kai and took few steps forward.

“What did you do to him?” Sehun asked with a serious tone.

D.O immediately regretted what he said.

Not leaving them a moment to answer back, Kai said “Trust me, they don’t dare. Let’s go now”

After Sehun and Kai had left, D.O let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

Baekhyun looked at D.O with “What-the-fudge-happened look”

D.O sighed.

“What did he mean by “they don’t dare” and why is he so piss about the fact you had called him in his real name?” Baekhyun asked

“It’s because of the position his father is, and I really don’t know why his so piss about his real name. I will tell you more in the cafeteria about Kai and Sehun, so that you’re aware. Let’s go now”

D.O dragged Baekhyun after him, D.O just wanted to leave corridor, not wanting to interact with them anymore.

~

Luhan had finally woken up again, he woke up with a strong pain in his head that he couldn’t bear, when Mrs Oh had noticed the pain on Luhan’s face and that he had a hand pressing down on his head, she immediately pressed the button for the doctor to come.

When the doctor came, he seemed to have expected this as he came with some medicines.  After injecting a needle into Luhan and gave him two tablets , he made sure to tell Luhan not to fall asleep and that he should call for anyone when he feel dozed off and sleepy.

 Because of his earlier headache attack, Luhan didn’t notice Mrs Oh was with him the whole time, When the doctor had finished and everything was back to normal, Luhan wanted to question as to why Mrs Oh was here, but then her phone went off and she looked at Luhan with a warm smile as she excused herself and left to answer the phone.

Luhan is sitting now waiting for Mrs Oh to finish her call and comeback. It wasn’t too long until Mrs Oh was back.

“Sorry for this honey” Mrs Oh apologised as she sat down next to Luhan on the chair.

“Its okay” Luhan replied with small smile.

“How are you feeling now Luhan?” Mrs Oh questioned worriedly

“Fine, thank you for your concern” Luhan would never forget his manners that he was taught.

There was few moments of silence, not awkward but peaceful silence, yet it was broken with something so sweet that had came from the fragile boy on the bed.

“Thank you...mother” Tears were already falling down Luhan’s eyes making their way down his soft yet pale cheeks. Although Luhan had known Mrs Oh for a short period of time, he knew she was a warm person and he could not have felt any safer with anyone else. As for his only wish right now is for Mrs Oh staying beside him, even though that sounded very selfish to him.

Mrs Oh eyes widen in misbelieve. She slowly took her eyes off the window she was looking at before and drifted them toward where the voice came. Luhan head hung down as he played with the hem of blanket and she could see that he was sobbing from his shaking shoulders.

 Not getting a reply from Mrs Oh Luhan though he did another mistake, he thought that now Mrs Oh would hate him too.

Too occupied about thinking of his mistake, Luhan hadn’t noticed that Mrs Oh was taking him into a hug.

Mrs Oh started to slowly draw circles on the sobbing boy’s back, as she mouthed “It’s okay”

After few minutes of this, Luhan had fallen asleep into Mrs Oh warm chest. Mrs Oh knew that there was a big past behind this boy here; it wasn’t just the fact that his mother had passed away.

Slowly laying Luhan in bed and covering him, Mrs Oh left to inform the doctor about Luhan had fallen asleep and then she left the hospital with a heavy heart.

~

“Kai, what’s wrong?” Sehun asked his friend, both Sehun and Kai are in Kai’s dorm

“Nothing...”

Sehun didn’t take that in as he tried to find out what reason could have made his fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter