A New Start

I've Never Liked You(But I Always Loved You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A New Start[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]To say it’s the end, it really isn’t.

Luhan and Sehun thought that their relationship was somehow going to end up awkward between them but somehow it felt like they’ve been lovers since forever.

Sehun didn’t leave Luhan alone for more than a minute, either taking a shower or going to the bathroom and Luhan was thankful. He really was. Luhan hated hospitals and being alone so he’s glad Sehun is here.

Sehun would help him to the bathroom, wash him up and feed him too. He literally took over the Nurse’s Job, well except for when she had to check on his health.

Luhan was fine now, he isn’t tired to he point he must sleep every 4 hours or lay down. With the help of Sehun they go down to the hospital’s garden or café. Luhan was able to function normal, however he just couldn’t move his right arm a lot for awhile and Sehun was there to help him.
They’re friends will always find the time to visit them after school for the past  and they would have fun together.

Today they were coming again to pick Luhan up since he’s going to be discharged and Luhan couldn’t feel anymore happier.

“Finally” Luhan said as he was getting help to lay down from Sehun after washing up.

“You really can’t wait can you?” Sehun asked and Luhan nodded.

Luhan was amazed by how someone could change so much. Sehun literally changed to a complete person. Well not exactly completely, but he would show his caring side to Luhan now, that side that should up only rarely and Luhan never felt more blessed in his life.

“You’re kind of lucky, after you discharge from hospital after a week school is on two weeks break.” Sehun said but he himself didn’t attend school the last week, even thought they all tried to convince him, he promised to stay with Luhan.

“True” Luhan agreed, feeling happy about it. He really wasn’t bothered to go to school with the difficulties.

Sehun was now sitting next to Luhan on the bed after he made sure Luhan was tucked in since today was a bit chilly.

“Thank you” Luhan told Sehun as he held into Sehun’s hand.
Sehun exactly knew what was Luhan thanking him for. And the only reply Luhan got was a kiss on the lip, making him blush.
No matter how much they kissed, Luhan would blush as if it’s their first kiss, amusing Sehun.

“Sehun-ah” Luhan said, fidgeting with his fingers.

“hmm?” Sehun answered in a hum.

“There is so much to talk about and discuss but I can't say anything...- I mean there's so much to talk about, like our misunderstanding, hyuna, our friends, our relationship, mina, marriage-"

"Stop Lu, I know there's so much but if we talk about and think too much, it will only waste our future. let's forget about past Lu and only think of present. Even thought not everthing bad in past leaves us, however we can handle it. right? forget it Lu. we dont need to talk anymore. I don't want to care anymore. I just care that your here now." Sehun said after placing a finger on Luhan's mouth to stop him from talking anymore.

Luhan nodded.

They both heard a knock on the door and Dr. Yu came in with a nurse.
"Afternoon" Dr. Yu greeted.

"We have our last check up before you leave." Dr. Yu said and Luhan's eyesbrows connected.

Luhan had already taken his last check up, how come is this his last check-up?

Seeing the confused look on Luhan's face Mr.Yu explained.
"We got mistaken. This is the last one I swear."

Luhan looked at Sehun for any surprise look on his face but Sehun looked calm enough and he was smiling.

"Sehun if you could please leave the room."
~
By the time the last check up was finished, everyone was gathered outside waiting.

"You may all come in now." Dr. Yu said after he finished.
~

"How are you Lu?" D.O asked.

"Better than ever."

"Glad to know" Tao said.

Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris talked for awhile outside before coming in.

"Ready to go?" Suho asked.

"We must wait for anthor 30 min for the results to come out." Sehun said as he stood next to Luhan.

"Sehun" Luhan called out.

"Yes?"

"The test was different this time, why?"

"How was it different?" asked Baekhyun

"Oh. it's probably to check on something in a different way? doesn't matter. How was school today guys?." Sehun was quick to change subject.

"It's friday Sehun"

"Oh.."
~
Mrs. and Mr. Oh arrived soon to check on Lu and sign him out.

"where are we going to go?" Xiumin asked. " I don't want to go back home. I want us to hang together. without Sehun and Luhan we're not as us."

"True, let's hang together." Chen agreed with his boyfriend.

"Let's go to our house. I'm sure Kai would love it." Suho said.

"'our'?" Baekhyun asked, nothing slips past Baekhyun.

"Yeah. Mine's and Lays. Haven't we told you? Lay moved in with me."

"...a-and we getting engaged soon..." Lay said, blushing.

"Woah"

"Congratulations."

"I'm so glad to hear this."

"why not then? let's go" Kai said, excited
~

"I'll go check for the results now, wait for me." Sehun said as he stood up, ready to head toward the door.

"I'll come with me you" Kai said, standing up too.

"There's no need. Stay here." 

"I'll come then." Mr. Oh suggested.

"N-no, no need father. No one comes with me. I'll be quick" Sehun said quickly before leaving, not wanting anyone to suggest going with him.

~

By the time Sehun was back, everyone was ready to leave. Luhan had packed his things and they were all waiting for Sehun.

"There you are." Kai said, as Sehun entered the room.

"What's with the happy face?" Baekhyun pointed out.

"Nothing. Everything's fine. Let's go." While Sehun was walking toward the bags, he quickly whispered into Chanyeol's ear but then continued.

Everyone became suspicious however they shrugged it off. They thought that Sehun was happy because Luhan's result came out well.

Sehun gave out the bags to Chen and Kris and he helped Luhan, if helping him means standing next to him and holding his hands.

"Let's go!" Chen said excitedly

~

"Wow, no matter how many times I come here, I can't get over how awesome this looks." Baekhyun said in an awe.

"I agree" Tao said.

"Then maybe you should stay here for a long time until you get used to it." Suho suggested.

"hahaha"

Sehun took a step back admiring all his hyungs. Who would've thoughts things are going to end up like this? Never in a hundred years he would think such a thing could happen. From Luhan saving his life for the first time, to the second time. From bullying and hating to Loving and marrying Luhan. How much he loved all his hyungs that stood next time through those horrible momments in life, even when he did stupid mistakes.

Coming to this mansion reminds him on the day he went with Luhan and they picked clothes and then pranked Chen but it ended up Chen pranking them.

He smiled at the thoughts.
~

"Sehun?"

"Sehunnie??"

"Hunnie?"

"He's not answering me" Luhan said nearly pouting.

"Kiss him and he'll snap out of it." Baekhyun suggested.

Luhan eye's widen and his cheeks burnt from embarrassment.

"Do it." D.O encourged him

Tao slightly pushed him against Sehun.

Luhan took a last glance at his friends before looking at Sehun, who's staring into nowhere.

He slowly tip-toed and kissed Sehun on the cheeks.
It did work because Sehun snapped out of it.

"In what dreamland were you?" Asked Kai

However they did not expect what came out of Sehun's mouth.

"Thank you" He said in a serious tone as he slowly hang he's head low. They were all still at the entrance of the door after they had went in and none of them had moved since they were too busy admiring the mansion and talking to one another.

Everyone fell silent at Sehun's confession.

"What do you mean?" Asked Suho and Kris lips cracked into a small smile as he watched.

"Thank you for everything. I-I...put you all through so much yet you never gave up on me, even when I did stupid and selfish mistakes." Sehun said, voicing out his throughts."I owe all of you and without every single one of you I'd probably the stupid Oh Sehun who hadn't processed much in his life. I would still have fear from Love and blocked everyone out, hating on everyone. I'd probably have continued bullying Luhan but I doubt it, I didn't have the heart to do so anymore." Sehun felt a gulp in his throats. "Your all my hyungs and I won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter